Dr. Joshua S. Rovner, MD

• CNA HealthPro
  • Gallagher Basset
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Zurich

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.Read more

Dr. Rovner's Experience

See how Dr. Rovner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rovner

Dr. Rovner accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Rovner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rovner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rovner to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Rovner's Performance
in Ewing, NJ |
I had a cervical fusion approximately 5 weeks ago on my C5-7 with Dr. Rovner. Very quickly after meeting Dr. Rovner I sensed that he had the confidence and skill level of an orthopedic surgeon that I was looking for. He answered all of my questions, and I knew that he was the right choice. I have already recommended him to friends who have orthopedic issues. Thank you Dr. Rovner. The Lord continue to use your skills to help hurting people in need of surgical intervention.
in Edison, NJ |
Dr. Rovner explainers everything to you so there are no surprises. I followed his directions following surgery and I feel great.
in Palisades Park, NJ |
the best doctor in the world keep up the great work an your staff is the be
My Mom was diagnosed with stage IV cancer, which spread to her spine, causing a nearly complete spinal cord injury. Dr Rovner provided us with a second opinion - and thank goodness we went to him! He arranged to have her transferred and performed emergency spinal surgery on a gorgeous sunny Sunday. She is now walking with a walker and performing her activities of daily living independently. We will all be forever thankful for your skill, compassion, selflessness and wonderful bedside manner.
in Allendale, NJ |
I had L4/L5 decompression with Coflex device inserted 2 weeks ago. Leg pain is gone. Well done, Doc!
in Wood-Ridge, NJ |
Dr. Rovner is an outstanding surgery. He genuinely cares for his patients. He is easy to talk to and provides you with all the information on your procedure. I have expereinced great relief from my procedure laminotomy. I highly recommend Dr. Rovner and will if needed in the future see him again. I want to thank Dr. Rovner and his entire for everything. They made me feel at ease through the entire preocess.
in Paramus, NJ |
I had cervical fusion surgery and I can't believe how well everything went, from the scheduling and office visits, to the actual surgery. Dr Rovner was very patient and thorough, his staff was great, which gave me real peace of mind about having this done.
in Middlesex, NJ |
Amazing simple amazing. I love what he has done for my life. He gave me another chance to be happy.
in Bergen ,nj |
Compassion and professional treatment is what you will feel at dr Rovner's whether in office or in surgery. Highly recommend. From soup to nuts.
in Englewood, NJ |
Dr Rovner was the best !!! i am very glad i found him and he took great care of my herniated disc , no more pain !! THANK YOU DR ROVNER!! also the staff was very helpfull and kind .. excelletent service.
in wanaque ,n.j. |
After seeing many spine specialists for cervical problems , first doc i saw said i need 2 or 3 fusions than i seeked out laser spine surgerylooking for a minimal approach , than saw dr. rovner and i immediatly saw his concern wast to get me welll , i was in constant pain inneck left shoulder and left arm , thanks to dr. rovner and his MASTER SKILLS i am no longer in pin in my arm nand neck i can look up and left with no pain , i strongly recommend him if you have cervical lumbar or problems....
in Port Charlotte Fl |
Things here have been great,
in north bergen, nj |
He was very patient with me. Very good Doctor!
in Cliffside Park |
Dr. Rovner was extremely patient and caring with me and my thousand questions about surgery. him and his staff were so helpful and comforting . I would give 25 stars if I could!!!
in New York, NY |
I can't say enough great things about Dr Rovner, his staff, the office, and everyone involved! Dr. Rovner establishes rapport easily and made me feel comfortable and in great hands from my initial appointment! He personally responded to emails after the appointment answering any questions I had. His office staff was amazing as far as handling scheduling of surgery and acquiring test results and notes from previous docs. My surgery was flawless and my recovery is going great! I highly recommend!,
in Harrison, NJ |
Dr Rovner has been one of the best physicians, whom I have had the pleasure to be under their care. He listens to concerns, explains what to expect and is always willing to give options. I cant say enough about him to give him jusice. One of my best medical decisions was to be placed in his care!
in North Bergen, NJ |
Dr Rovner is a pleasure to work with and always provide alternate options before surgery.
in Wayne, NJ |
Fantastic doctor. Very patient and informative. Sincere and completely open about your healthcare.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua S. Rovner, MD?
Are you Dr. Rovner?

Dr. Rovner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rovner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rovner's Board Certifications

Montefiore Hospital

Completed in 2007

Twin Cities Spine Center

Completed in 2003

Dr. Rovner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rovner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Low Back Procedure