Dr. Joshua Rovner, MD

Dr. Joshua Rovner, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |

Dr. Joshua Rovner, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Englewood, NJ. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Rovner is affiliated with Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Barnabas Health Jersey City Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center.

Progressive Spine & Orthopaedics

440 Curry Ave Ste A

Englewood, NJ 07631

• CNA HealthPro
  • Gallagher Basset
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Zurich

Learn about Dr. Rovner

See how frequently Dr. Rovner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
Chronic Neck Pain
Herniated Disc

Dr. Rovner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rovner "We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person."

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lumbar Sprain
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Low Back Procedure
  • Spinal Injections
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• SUNY Downstate Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Montefiore Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Montefiore Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Twin Cities Spine Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Rovner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rovner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Hackensack University Medical Center

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rovner to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Rovner's Performance
Englewood |
My insurance is Medicare primary and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield secondary. Called but was told he won't see me. "He doesn't take Medicare."
in passaic |
After three previous surgery's we found Dr.Rovner now I can walk with no pain he takes his time and listens to you he knows what he has to do he is very confident and very skilled at what he does His staff is very good at getting through the insurance paperwork and insurance approval
in Bloomfield NJ |
Dr. Rovner saved me! I was experiencing severe back pain and needed a lumbar fusion. Dr. Rovner performed the surgery and the results were life changing. The pain has been gone immediately after the surgery. His bed side manner is a great as his surgical skills. I highly recommend him!
Nutley, NJ |
Dr Rovner's experience brought me to his practice, and then his confident and calming nature secured my mind that he was the right physician for me. He took his time to answer all my questions and his staff follows in his footsteps. They were on top of every appointment. The med center were I had the ACDF surgery was above top as well. if you have neck issues I highly recommend Dr Rovner!
in Englewood, NJ |
The best ! He's very well spoken and he cares for the patient .. Doctor Rovner helped me with my pain and I feel great after my surgery ! Thank you dr Rovner.
in Union city, NJ |
Absolutely very professional and experience .
in Englewood, NJ |
Very satisfied . Excellent work done.
in Englewood, NJ |
After many years of back pain and therapy no longer worked. Dr. Rovner performed surgery and 2months later I am pain free and feeling 100%better.
in Clifton |
The surgery was a success! I'm recovering very well , before surgery I was not able to sleep or walk , the surgery was performed 2 weeks ago and the pain is gone ! Thank you Dr Rovner ! And also the staff was amazing ! If you have any problems with your back or feel pain please come see Dr Rovner. I was afraid of surgery but it has changed my life.
in Ewing, NJ |
I had a cervical fusion approximately 5 weeks ago on my C5-7 with Dr. Rovner. Very quickly after meeting Dr. Rovner I sensed that he had the confidence and skill level of an orthopedic surgeon that I was looking for. He answered all of my questions, and I knew that he was the right choice. I have already recommended him to friends who have orthopedic issues. Thank you Dr. Rovner. The Lord continue to use your skills to help hurting people in need of surgical intervention.
in Edison, NJ |
Dr. Rovner explainers everything to you so there are no surprises. I followed his directions following surgery and I feel great.
in Palisades Park, NJ |
the best doctor in the world keep up the great work an your staff is the be
My Mom was diagnosed with stage IV cancer, which spread to her spine, causing a nearly complete spinal cord injury. Dr Rovner provided us with a second opinion - and thank goodness we went to him! He arranged to have her transferred and performed emergency spinal surgery on a gorgeous sunny Sunday. She is now walking with a walker and performing her activities of daily living independently. We will all be forever thankful for your skill, compassion, selflessness and wonderful bedside manner.
in Allendale, NJ |
I had L4/L5 decompression with Coflex device inserted 2 weeks ago. Leg pain is gone. Well done, Doc!
in Wood-Ridge, NJ |
Dr. Rovner is an outstanding surgery. He genuinely cares for his patients. He is easy to talk to and provides you with all the information on your procedure. I have expereinced great relief from my procedure laminotomy. I highly recommend Dr. Rovner and will if needed in the future see him again. I want to thank Dr. Rovner and his entire for everything. They made me feel at ease through the entire preocess.
in Paramus, NJ |
I had cervical fusion surgery and I can't believe how well everything went, from the scheduling and office visits, to the actual surgery. Dr Rovner was very patient and thorough, his staff was great, which gave me real peace of mind about having this done.
in Middlesex, NJ |
Amazing simple amazing. I love what he has done for my life. He gave me another chance to be happy.
in Bergen ,nj |
Compassion and professional treatment is what you will feel at dr Rovner's whether in office or in surgery. Highly recommend. From soup to nuts.
in Englewood, NJ |
Dr Rovner was the best !!! i am very glad i found him and he took great care of my herniated disc , no more pain !! THANK YOU DR ROVNER!! also the staff was very helpfull and kind .. excelletent service.
in wanaque ,n.j. |
After seeing many spine specialists for cervical problems , first doc i saw said i need 2 or 3 fusions than i seeked out laser spine surgerylooking for a minimal approach , than saw dr. rovner and i immediatly saw his concern wast to get me welll , i was in constant pain inneck left shoulder and left arm , thanks to dr. rovner and his MASTER SKILLS i am no longer in pin in my arm nand neck i can look up and left with no pain , i strongly recommend him if you have cervical lumbar or problems....
in Port Charlotte Fl |
Things here have been great,
in north bergen, nj |
He was very patient with me. Very good Doctor!
in Cliffside Park |
Dr. Rovner was extremely patient and caring with me and my thousand questions about surgery. him and his staff were so helpful and comforting . I would give 25 stars if I could!!!
in New York, NY |
I can't say enough great things about Dr Rovner, his staff, the office, and everyone involved! Dr. Rovner establishes rapport easily and made me feel comfortable and in great hands from my initial appointment! He personally responded to emails after the appointment answering any questions I had. His office staff was amazing as far as handling scheduling of surgery and acquiring test results and notes from previous docs. My surgery was flawless and my recovery is going great! I highly recommend!,
in Harrison, NJ |
Dr Rovner has been one of the best physicians, whom I have had the pleasure to be under their care. He listens to concerns, explains what to expect and is always willing to give options. I cant say enough about him to give him jusice. One of my best medical decisions was to be placed in his care!
in North Bergen, NJ |
Dr Rovner is a pleasure to work with and always provide alternate options before surgery.
in Wayne, NJ |
Fantastic doctor. Very patient and informative. Sincere and completely open about your healthcare.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Rovner, MD?
Are you Dr. Rovner?

Englewood, NJ 07631
Barnabas Health Jersey City Medical Center
355 Grand St
Jersey City, NJ 07302

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Rovner at Progressive Spine & Orthopaedics

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist