Dr. Joshua Richards, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 36 reviews.
Absolutely the BEST.
Author:
Dr. Richard's was great! He explained things in a way that I could understand and made sure to answer all of my questions before the procedure. The surgery went off without a hitch and I am already having full use of my hand again after only 2 weeks!
Author:
Dr. Richards takes time to explain the medical care and answer all questions thoroughly. His interaction and demeanor help establish trust in his care plans. Back office staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Conveniently located with X-ray and MRI available in office.
Author:
I’m 67, my hand is collapsing. I can’t open a jar or hold anything heavy. The doctor's assistant showed me to a room, took the necessary data and sent me to Ex Ray. Dr. Richards spent at least 15 minutes with me confirming I had arthritis in both hands. He offered and I took a prosthesis for $20, which I new cost $35 online. However, I received a bill for $166 after insurance coverage. Do not purchase anything from the Webster Orthopedic practice without careful research. Return for it needed.
Author:
When I broke my wrist and was told that I would need a hand surgeon, Dr. Richards was able to see me right away. He scheduled me for surgery the following day. Had I waited a few more days, surgery would not have been an option and I would have lost 20% use of my wrist. He and his entire staff as well as the surgery center (Alta Bates), nurses and anesthesiologist were top notch.
Author:
Dr Richards and his staff has been wonderful in caring for me post op and communication on health loop has been a life saver in my recovery. This is my first shoulder surgery and the care has been exceptional.
Author:
Every aspect of my association with Dr. Richards and his office has been positive and professional. Setting aside the expert job he performed on a rather complicated wrist surgery, he is a polite and respectful man who answered all of my questions thoughtfully and carefully and every member of the staff falls in suit. It's clear to me that this organization cares about patients both physically and emotionally.
Author:
Dr Richards recognized an urgent situation and made room for my surgery in a very busy schedule. His level of confidence, experience, and sympathy were very welcomed. Dr Richard's staff is wonderful, skilled, and accessible when needed. All together I got the TLC I needed in an efficient and timely manner, and am well on my way to mending.
Author:
Very professional and yet he is very personal.
Author:
Dr. Richards is skilled and very competent. I would recommend him to anyone.
Author:
I have have two surgeries by Dr. Richards--trigger finger release and total shoulder arthroplasty. Excellent results and care with both. I appreciate working with both Dr, Richards and his PA Ashley.