Dr. Joshua A. Ramseyer, MD

Dr. Joshua A. Ramseyer, MD

Neurology | Male | 41 years old

Learn about this Doctor

A good doctor is willing to listen, explain things clearly, and work closely with patients towards healing. I feel privileged to be a guest in the lives of my patients.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Ramseyer graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School. He later completed an internship and Neurology residency at Oregon...Read more

Dr. Ramseyer's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ramseyer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ramseyer

Dr. Ramseyer accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ramseyer has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Ramseyer
Dr. Ramseyer's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (13)
in Portland, OR |
He is great. He is very systematic and informed in diagnosis. He also did not start with the most expensive option in terms of diagnosis (at home sleep study vs inpatient sleep study). My bro is a neurologist so I have a bit of an idea in terms of a determining if someone is a good neurologist. I will go back to see him. He is also friendly and explains things really well.
Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear you had a great experience! Best wishes!
in Lake Oswego, OR |
Dr. Ramseyer is an excellent doctor and correctly diagnosed an issue that was diagnosed incorrectly by another doctor. However, we have made repeated requests for additional follow-up information from Dr. Martin's assistant for form assistance and to discuss other surgical and non-surgical options and have not received a response. Patient follow-up is as important as an office consultation.
in Hammond, OR |
I had very serious issues that would happen with no notice that resulted in my not being able to drive or be on my own. My neurologist and primary care physician were unable to diagnose and misdiagnosed resulting in unnecessary narcotic use. Dr. Ramsayer was able to diagnose as narcolepsy and find the appropriate treatment and effectively gave me back my life. Sounds dramatic, but it was. I have had some issues with staff getting correct information to insurance company.
in Wilsonville, OR |
Dr. Ramseyer is the worst doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting with. His diagnosis was extremely shallow and pedantic. It seemed like he had no clue what he was talking about and his bedside manner was absolutely atrocious. He barely gave me twenty minutes of his time and trivialized severely traumatic sexual abuse from my past. I STRONGLY urge anyone thinking about seeing him for insomnia or PTSD related nightmares to look elsewhere.
Portland, OR |
Excellent experience. Takes time to thoroughly understand the health problem you are having and explain treatment options.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua A. Ramseyer, MD?

Compare Dr. Ramseyer

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.