Dr. Joshua Powell, MD

Dr. Joshua Powell, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. Joshua Powell, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Norman, OK. He is 42 years old. Dr. Powell is affiliated with Norman Regional Hospital, Integris Southwest Medical Center, Integris Health Edmond and Integris Baptist Medical Center.

Joshua Powell MD PLLC

816 24th Ave NW

Norman, OK 73069

Learn about Dr. Powell

Dr. Powell's Experience

Dr. Powell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmic Surgery

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Retina Diseases

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Education data for Dr. Powell is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Powell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Powell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Powell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Powell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Powell to family and friends
Dr. Powell's Performance
in Norman, OK |
The office and Dr Powell did me well. I am in a wheelchair and cannot get to many machines the look at the eyes, but they did it "by hand". Thank you
in Norman, OK |
Dr. Powell is a grest professional , and runs n efficient office. He has done wonders to keep my sight excellent . Great Dr. to support diabetic patients.
in Norman, OK |
I was referred to Dr. Powell by Dr. Slatten for an eye infection; my first visit to his office. His staff was so kind, efficient & helpful. Dr. Powell listened, asked many questions during his examination, prescribed new medication, made follow-up appts, and welcomed me to call the office at anytime, especially, if I have a problem with new eye drops. What more can a patient ask for? I will refer him to my family and friends. I am grateful I was referred to him.
in Russellville, AR |
Dr Powell is so professional and knowledgeable and is someone I have total confidence in . Great , friendly office staff . Highly highly recommend!
in Purcell |
Great staff, He is a great Dr. Yes I can recommend. I CAN C
in Noble, OK |
Great staff that really cares! Dr Powell exceeded all my expectations and lived up to his great reputation
in Norman, OK |
We have recommended several friends, including Dr friends to Dr Powell.
in Newcastle, OK |
Patients seeking a physician who adheres to Standards of Excellence will select Dr. Powell. Employees embrace the characteristics of an effective leader. From the 1st phone call through my post-op visit, I have observed genuine engagement with Dr. & staff, courtesy; meaningful communication and responses to my concerns; professional comportment. Every staff member is competent and thorough, maintaining the serene atmosphere both at physician's office and surgery site. The best of Oklahoma!
in Okla City, OK |
5years later and I'm still completely happy. Dr. Powell is the greatest!
in Blanchard, OK |
Excellent care, friendly staff
in Oklahoma City, OK |
We are completely satisfied with Dr Powell and his staff. It is a very stress-free office and Dr Powell is always very pleasant with great bedside manner. He takes time to explain things to us, as does his office staff. We have recommended Dr Powell to quite a few of our friends who have been happy with him as well. The surgeries on myself and my wife have been completely excellent. Jim Verville
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Was a very good check up. Professional, pleasent, and friendly staff. Relaxing surrounding, comfortable, and easy on my eyes with the procedure I had. I would recommend Dr Powell and his staff to everyone!
in Norman, OK |
Had a stye in Nov.. Developed redness in Feb., was given steroid drops for the redness, but no discussion or instruction for the stye, which lingered. The stye became worse after the redness disappeared. The visit was like talking to a robot programmed only to treat what single disorder, was so illusive I couldn't see his face well or hear him. He claimed he was only going to discuss what he learned in school, gave no reasons for the cause. He's overpriced, full of himself won't return.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
Are you Dr. Powell?