Dr. Joshua Powell, MD

Dr. Joshua Powell, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Joshua Powell, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Norman, OK. He specializes in ophthalmology, anterior segment surgery, and more.

Dr. Powell accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Dr. Powell's experience treating your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Powell

Dr. Powell?
Dr. Powell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joshua Powell, MD
Great efficiency , professional, timely confident in his medical care . Staff friendly, professional
Very professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
I’m proud of the way he was organized I appreciate his concerned about my I eye Health I would recommend him to anybody is a very good Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
Excellent physician, staff and service exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
I cut my eye on some wire and called Dr. Powell after hours and left a message. He called me back in less than 5 minutes. He asked me some questions and then said he wanted to see me the next morning. I went to my appointment and was amazed by the care and professionalism of Dr. Powell and his staff. Dr. Powell was very thorough and knows what he is doing. Although he is out of network for my insurance, I will be coming back to him for all my eye care needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
Dr. Powell is kind, takes the time to listen, and very knowledgeable. He also runs on time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
I just wanted to tell Dr. Powell that he did his magic on me again. Fridays procedure went extremely well. This morning the vision in my right eye has completely cleared again. Thank you again to you and your excellent staff. Loren C. Simms. 17 Nov 2018.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
Dr. Powell has a well deserved reputation professionally and personally. It is rare to have such a committment and a "bed side manner" from a member of the optical profession. His skills are unparallelled, and his personal committment is refreshing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
You could not find a better medical provider and office. I had surgery twice and it was a wonderful experience each time. Dr. Powell and his staff are so kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. I have never waited more than 10 minutes in the office. You are always treated like a very special patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
Gary and I are both patients of Dr. Powell. I appreciate the efficiency of his staff. The waiting room feels like I am in his home. Love the books!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
Dr. Powell did my cataract/lens implant surgery, freeing me from glasses for the first time in 46 years! I have nothing but praise for him and his staff. Always gracious, professional and accommodating in my 8 years as a patient there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
Very professional and competent staff from the time I walked in. Dr. Powell prompt, professional and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
The office person that called me would not tell me what it cost for the office visit. The office manager told me the person that called me told me the cost and they do not want me as a patient. She just said I lied. With a manager like this I would not be a patient. All I wanted to know was what I cost for me for a office visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
I don't usually write reviews but I couldn't not write this one. I found Dr. Powell and his personnel to be very professional. The offices and patient units were exceptionally clean. The waiting area was very comfortable and the staff very courteous and friendly. I went from wearing glasses with horribly thick lenses to not wearing glasses at all. I tell everybody that the best thing that ever happened to me was my son's the next best thing is 20/20 vision without wearing glasses or contacts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
The office and Dr Powell did me well. I am in a wheelchair and cannot get to many machines the look at the eyes, but they did it "by hand". Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
Dr. Powell is a grest professional , and runs n efficient office. He has done wonders to keep my sight excellent . Great Dr. to support diabetic patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Powell by Dr. Slatten for an eye infection; my first visit to his office. His staff was so kind, efficient & helpful. Dr. Powell listened, asked many questions during his examination, prescribed new medication, made follow-up appts, and welcomed me to call the office at anytime, especially, if I have a problem with new eye drops. What more can a patient ask for? I will refer him to my family and friends. I am grateful I was referred to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
Dr Powell is so professional and knowledgeable and is someone I have total confidence in . Great , friendly office staff . Highly highly recommend!
Great staff, He is a great Dr. Yes I can recommend. I CAN C
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Powell, MD?
Great staff that really cares! Dr Powell exceeded all my expectations and lived up to his great reputation
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Powell?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Powell treats patients.