Dr. Joshua Olson, MD

Dr. Joshua Olson, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Josh Olson, specializes in plastic and reconstructive cosmetic surgery for the face, body, and breasts at Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute. He offers a contemporary perspective and is well-versed in current methodology for plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments. Many Scottsdale and Gilbert, Arizona residents visit his practice for breast augmentation, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), liposuction, brazilian butt lift, eyelid surgery, and facelifts. Visit Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute's website for the complete list of services available!

Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute

1482 E Williams Field Rd # B101

Gilbert, AZ 85295

Learn about Dr. Olson

Dr. Olson's Experience

Dr. Olson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Liposuction
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • University Of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • University Of Utah Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Olson has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Olson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Olson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olson to family and friends
Dr. Olson's Performance
Gilbert, AZ |
As a person who works with physicians daily for a living, I have high standards and expectations for those who care for me and my family. I am very aware of the talent pool. Even so, I did my research. That research lead me to Dr. Olson. He and his staff treat people with respect and have exceeded my expectations. In this world of unreturned phone calls and lack of empathy, they are stand out shining stars. Every call, every email has been returned and every question answered. Top notch care!
Dr. Olson and staff far exceeded my expectations! The office is top notch and I would highly recommend them.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Olson to my family and friends. Great surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I felt like I was able to communicate what my expectations were and he was able to give me the best options for my body. He listened and made me feel like no question was too small. His entire staff was wonderful and from my initial consultation, pre-op, surgery and post-op visits everything has gone smoothly. I am just over a week post op and am thrilled will my results so far.
in Chandler, AZ |
I was referred to Dr. Olson by my facial plastic surgeon and felt immediately comfortable with him. He took the time to answer all of my questions and gave me information on things I would have never thought of. He called me the night of surgery and saw me the next day. He continued to ensure I was doing okay throughout the course of my recovery. It’s been over 9 months since my surgery and I am very happy! Thank you, Dr. Olson!
in Glendale, AZ |
I'm going on 19 years and I was looking into getting a breast augmentation! My grandmother recommend Josh Olson because he did her knee surgery. And I must say I have never met anyone who cared for his patients as much as he does. My surgery is coming up in 6 months and I feel ready and excited for it. Dr. Olson will give you all the information you need to help you better understand what your getting your self into. ????
in Sun City West, AZ |
Dr. Olson, and his staff, made my experience great all around. I immediately felt comfortable with him. He really listened to me when I told him what I wanted and his suggested changes were right on point - I ended up looking exactly the way I wanted to! His staff is so friendly and informative. I felt extremely prepared as to what to expect before and after the surgery. I would recommend him to any one looking to have a procedure done!
in Tempe, AZ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Olson! He made me feel completely comfortable right away at our consultation. I know they say you're suppose to have several consultations before deciding on a surgeon but Dr. Olson was my first surgeon i met with. Right away i knew he was the surgeon i wanted to perform my breast augmentation! Coming from someone who was skeptical about getting the procedure done, I am extremely satisfied with my results! I finally feel more confident & I would 100% recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Olson, MD?
Are you Dr. Olson?