Dr. Joshua Olson, MD

Dr. Joshua Olson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Joshua Olson, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Gilbert, AZ and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University of Arizona in 2008 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

1482 E Williams Field Rd # B101

Gilbert, AZ 85295

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Olson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Olson's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

"Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Josh Olson, specializes in plastic and reconstructive cosmetic surgery for the face, body, and breasts at Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute. He offers a contemporary perspective and is well-versed in current met...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Olson?
Dr. Olson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joshua Olson, MD
RecentMost Helpful
As a person who works with physicians daily for a living, I have high standards and expectations for those who care for me and my family. I am very aware of the talent pool. Even so, I did my research. That research lead me to Dr. Olson. He and his staff treat people with respect and have exceeded my expectations. In this world of unreturned phone calls and lack of empathy, they are stand out shining stars. Every call, every email has been returned and every question answered. Top notch care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Olson, MD?
Dr. Olson and staff far exceeded my expectations! The office is top notch and I would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Olson, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Olson to my family and friends. Great surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I felt like I was able to communicate what my expectations were and he was able to give me the best options for my body. He listened and made me feel like no question was too small. His entire staff was wonderful and from my initial consultation, pre-op, surgery and post-op visits everything has gone smoothly. I am just over a week post op and am thrilled will my results so far.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Olson, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Olson by my facial plastic surgeon and felt immediately comfortable with him. He took the time to answer all of my questions and gave me information on things I would have never thought of. He called me the night of surgery and saw me the next day. He continued to ensure I was doing okay throughout the course of my recovery. It’s been over 9 months since my surgery and I am very happy! Thank you, Dr. Olson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Olson, MD?
I'm going on 19 years and I was looking into getting a breast augmentation! My grandmother recommend Josh Olson because he did her knee surgery. And I must say I have never met anyone who cared for his patients as much as he does. My surgery is coming up in 6 months and I feel ready and excited for it. Dr. Olson will give you all the information you need to help you better understand what your getting your self into. ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Olson, MD?
Dr. Olson, and his staff, made my experience great all around. I immediately felt comfortable with him. He really listened to me when I told him what I wanted and his suggested changes were right on point - I ended up looking exactly the way I wanted to! His staff is so friendly and informative. I felt extremely prepared as to what to expect before and after the surgery. I would recommend him to any one looking to have a procedure done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Olson, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Olson! He made me feel completely comfortable right away at our consultation. I know they say you're suppose to have several consultations before deciding on a surgeon but Dr. Olson was my first surgeon i met with. Right away i knew he was the surgeon i wanted to perform my breast augmentation! Coming from someone who was skeptical about getting the procedure done, I am extremely satisfied with my results! I finally feel more confident & I would 100% recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Olson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Olson?

Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Olson treats patients.