Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics  |
Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD
Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatrics doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Mandelberg is affiliated with Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA.

11835 W Olympic Blvd Ste 1200E

Los Angeles, CA 90064

• Self Pay

Learn about Dr. Mandelberg

I help families whose children who are having difficulties with developmental delays, behavior problems, school performance and other psychological concerns to understand the type of support that will help their child. When I evaluate children and adolescents, I look at the whole child and seek to understand how issues such as child temperament, environment, typical developmental phases and health issues are affecting the child?s life. To learn more, go to my website at www.dbpeds.com.

Dr. Mandelberg's Experience

Dr. Mandelberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism

• Genetic Counseling Services
  • Genetic Testing
  • Medication Management
  • Psychological Testing

No malpractice history found for California.

• Columbia College
  • UCLA Matel Children's Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Ucla-Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Mandelberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mandelberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mandelberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mandelberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mandelberg to family and friends
Dr. Mandelberg's Performance
Culver City, CA |
Dr. Mandelberg has been so helpful to our family - a great additional resource. He is knowledgeable, kind and easy to reach.
West Hollywood, CA |
Dr. Mandelberg has been amazing to work with!!! He is compassionate and insightful. He instantly made friends with our son:-) We are happy to have him on our team!!! Just a lovely person!!!
in Calabasas |
We are extremely happy with Dr Mandelberg's office and his team. They are all very knowledgeable, extremely nice and accommodating. Dr Josh is very insightful and knowledgeable, calls me back within a day if I have any urgent questions and responds to all my emails in a timely manner. I feel like I have a great advocate for my child's needs and, in a situation where it is difficult to get a great advice, I trust Dr Mandelberg’s recommendations and advice.
Redondo Beach, CA |
Josh has been a godsend to our family. Our two children on the spectrum are seen by him. He is caring with a great bedside manner. His assessments are pretty accurate and insightful. We appreciate the thoroughness of each assessment. His office will interview parents, teachers, therapists and anyone working with the child to get a better understanding of their condition, and tests the child to identify developmental age and areas where the child needs support. He has been our best advocate.
in Newbury Park, CA |
Dr. Joshua is very experienced and talented and is great at what he does. We always feel very comfortable with him through the whole experience - consult, scheduling appointment, follow-ups. He is very kind, professional and is attentive to my child's needs and wants. He cares about his patients and shows concern. I am extremely happy and recommend him highly.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Josh has been an amazing addition to my son's medical team. He is always open to answering questions and working with my son's other specialists for coordinated care. We are so happy to have been working with him for the past two years.
in Santa Clarita, CA |
Dr. Josh did very thorough and complete evaluations on both of my children. My younger child is significantly impacted with learning disabilities and our school district had been pushing her around with minimally effective learning strategies for 8 years. Now my child is in an appropriate school and getting access to the resources she needs. Dr. Josh is helping my older child as well. Dr. Josh specifically asked for my input and concerns. He was also helpful with genetic analysis of my child.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Mandelberg is an incredible advocate for our child. He is patient, kind, and makes sure we as parents, are fully included and knowledgeable in all care and decisions. He is there at all times to help in person, phone, and email ensure our child's success and we have seen tremendous positive growth in our daughter both academic and behavior. He has helped alleviate the stress of having a child who has extra needs. We love him personally and professionally.
in Bakersfield, CA |
We have been blessed with the help and advice of Dr. Josh since our son was 5 years old. He goes above and beyond to help and to understand the issues facing our son. Many a time we find ourselves facing a problem in school, and Dr. Josh is able to offer ideas and solutions. He helps us to properly advocate for our son and to know our rights. We actually travel 2 hours just to see Dr. Josh because he is careful in administering medication to help our son cope with autism and ADHD.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Mandelberg?