Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD

Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Mandelberg

Developmental Pediatrics

11835 W Olympic Blvd Ste 1200E Los Angeles, CA 90064

Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD is a Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric Specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of California San Francisco medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mandelberg to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric Specialists in your area

See similar Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric Specialists in Los Angeles

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Mandelberg accepts

Dr. Mandelberg accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Mandelberg treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Mandelberg's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Separation Anxiety

Dr. Mandelberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mandelberg

Dr. Mandelberg?
  • Appointment scheduling (21)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (21)
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Long wait times (18)
Dr. Mandelberg was excellent. He helped identify areas we could work on with our kiddo and clearly laid out next steps for us. He listened to us and our child, communicated areas we could work on and connected us with therapists and schools that have made a tremendous difference in our child over the last year. We came to him at a time of real concern for our child's development and wellbeing, and Dr. Mandelberg has been a key component in getting our child back to the person we recognize and love.
Sep 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD?
Dr Mandelberg has been so very helpful with our son. We would recommend him to anyone - the amount of time he has spent with us and our son has been great and he really seemed to understand our son.
Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD?
Dr. Mandelberg has been so helpful to our family - a great additional resource. He is knowledgeable, kind and easy to reach.
Culver City, CA – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD?
Dr. Mandelberg has been amazing to work with!!! He is compassionate and insightful. He instantly made friends with our son:-) We are happy to have him on our team!!! Just a lovely person!!!
West Hollywood, CA – Apr 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD?
We are extremely happy with Dr Mandelberg's office and his team. They are all very knowledgeable, extremely nice and accommodating. Dr Josh is very insightful and knowledgeable, calls me back within a day if I have any urgent questions and responds to all my emails in a timely manner. I feel like I have a great advocate for my child's needs and, in a situation where it is difficult to get a great advice, I trust Dr Mandelberg’s recommendations and advice.
Barbara Chiodo in Calabasas – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD?
Josh has been a godsend to our family. Our two children on the spectrum are seen by him. He is caring with a great bedside manner. His assessments are pretty accurate and insightful. We appreciate the thoroughness of each assessment. His office will interview parents, teachers, therapists and anyone working with the child to get a better understanding of their condition, and tests the child to identify developmental age and areas where the child needs support. He has been our best advocate.
Redondo Beach, CA – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD?
Dr. Joshua is very experienced and talented and is great at what he does. We always feel very comfortable with him through the whole experience - consult, scheduling appointment, follow-ups. He is very kind, professional and is attentive to my child's needs and wants. He cares about his patients and shows concern. I am extremely happy and recommend him highly.
Ya Raj in Newbury Park, CA – Aug 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD?
Dr. Josh has been an amazing addition to my son's medical team. He is always open to answering questions and working with my son's other specialists for coordinated care. We are so happy to have been working with him for the past two years.
Toby B in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD?
Dr. Josh did very thorough and complete evaluations on both of my children. My younger child is significantly impacted with learning disabilities and our school district had been pushing her around with minimally effective learning strategies for 8 years. Now my child is in an appropriate school and getting access to the resources she needs. Dr. Josh is helping my older child as well. Dr. Josh specifically asked for my input and concerns. He was also helpful with genetic analysis of my child.
Noreen W in Santa Clarita, CA – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD?
Dr. Mandelberg is an incredible advocate for our child. He is patient, kind, and makes sure we as parents, are fully included and knowledgeable in all care and decisions. He is there at all times to help in person, phone, and email ensure our child's success and we have seen tremendous positive growth in our daughter both academic and behavior. He has helped alleviate the stress of having a child who has extra needs. We love him personally and professionally.
Anon in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD?
We have been blessed with the help and advice of Dr. Josh since our son was 5 years old. He goes above and beyond to help and to understand the issues facing our son. Many a time we find ourselves facing a problem in school, and Dr. Josh is able to offer ideas and solutions. He helps us to properly advocate for our son and to know our rights. We actually travel 2 hours just to see Dr. Josh because he is careful in administering medication to help our son cope with autism and ADHD.
Raquel I. in Bakersfield, CA – Apr 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Mandelberg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mandelberg?

I help families whose children who are having difficulties with developmental delays, behavior problems, school performance and other psychological concerns to understand the type of support that will help their child. When I evaluate children and ad...Read more

• Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics