Dr. Joshua Light, MD

Dr. Joshua Light, MD

Sinus Surgery  |
Dr. Joshua Light, MD is a sinus surgery doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Light is affiliated with Delray Medical Center and Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

1800 W Woolbright Rd Ste 201

Boynton Beach, FL 33426

• AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Light

See how frequently Dr. Light performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dizziness
Chronic Sinusitis
Vertigo

Dr. Light's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Light "My aim is to provide an academic quality of cutting edge healthcare for my patients, in a friendly, kind, and compassionate environment."

• Sinus Surgery

• Allergy Shots
  • Allergy Skin Testing
  • Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Audiometry
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Eardrum Repair
  • Earwax Removal
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Screening
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Mastoidectomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Stapedectomy

• New York University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Fl Ear&Sinus Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Light has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Light does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Light and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Light's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Light to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Light's Performance
Delray Beach, FL |
I found the office personnel very friendly and courteous. Dr. Light was prompt with my appointment, listened to my history, asked appropriate questions and answered all of my questions. I was pleased that he is acquainted with my other doctors and eager to share lab details with them. He was very patient with me and I never felt like he was rushing on to the next patient. Overall, I wam very pleased with Dr. Light and look forward to continuing his service if and when needed.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr.Light is a GREAT Dr. in my opinion. He performed surgery on my ear 10 years ago and saved my hearing. I hope he never retires! If you need an ENT Dr. he's the one!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Nasty Doctor nother a nice person . Spent less than 5 minutes with me after waiting over an hour. Do not want to hear your history. Do not want to hear your concerns yelling at customer for asking questions. Save yourself trouble and money go elsewhere
Boynton Beach, FL |
Too too busy He ask what bothers the most now you can only give him one complaint a visit
in Boca Raton, FL |
Waited over one hour after my appointment. Very cold and arrogant. Unfriendly. Was unsure of the cause of my problem and I suggested he send me for an MRI. "That's not my speciality", he said. Another doctor sent me for an MRI and this revealed my problems. You have to wait months for an appointment. I suggest you find a caring doctor.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr.Light is a wonderful doctor. He has a very nice bedside manner, clearly explains your condition, and answers all of your questions. I had endoscopic sinus surgery on 12/15/16. I had NO pain and only a short down time. Do not hesitate to see Dr.Light to have your sinus problems treated. You will be very satisfied with his expert care. His staff are also very caring and professional. I could not be happier with the outcome of my sinus surgery. Make that call today!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
By far the WORST physician I have ever seen. I was suffering from an ear infection that was so bad I subsequently needed surgery to repair a burst ear drum which was so infected and scared that it needed surgery to repair. I have also suffered a permanent loss of hearing as a result . Dr Light basically did nothing and said to come back in 2 months. during that time my situation did not change and I sought help from another physician
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Light. Everyone told me that the procedure I was having was going to be painful and the recovery brutal. My experience with Dr. Light was neither!! I felt great immediately and I can breathe clearly. He diagnosed my problem correctly and provided an immediate solution. I have seen the Light!!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I had been to probably 5 other ENT physicians until I found Dr. Light and will now only see him. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring and most of all provided the right diagnosis and treatment for my problem. Dr. Light is a great listener and he does not rush you. He is a very nice, personable physician and I highly recommend him if you are seeking an Otolaryngologist.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
He is patient, considerate and describes exactly what is happening and what you need in clear plain language. I know that if he recommends something, it is needed and to my benefit. the staff are pleasant and easy to work with and are always willing to answer my questions.I was very happy with the results of my sinus surgery and would highly recommend Dr.Light to family and friends.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Light was rude, condescending and dismissive. He quickly looked at test results done by an audiologist and dismissed them as incorrect; except HE was incorrect. I spent about 3 minutes in his office and he told me my symptoms were caused by a drug I had been taking for 20 years...duh. A few days later I once again went back to the audiologist with worsening symptoms and was treated successfully for the very condition Dr. Light said I did not have. Dont' go to him.
Great results with balloon sinuplasty.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
When I saw the doc the last time, I waited 2 hours & he only spent 10 min. with me; was not very thorough. I needed my ears cleaned & have a perforated eardrum & reflux issues. On this visit, I never saw the doctor. I was 2 minutes late for an 11:15 am appt, I waited about an hour before I realized they were taking people who came in after me. Then the receptionist said can you come back at 1:45-office is backed up & staff was going for lunch. Office was empty at that time. I didn't return.
in Boynton beach, FL |
Just had a very pleasant experience seeing Dr. Light for two separate issues (one issue was with the nose and the other with more routine ear wax build up.) He was very informative and nice, and most importantly very gentle. I can honestly say that Of the ~10 ENTs I have seen (and had my ears cleaned by) throughout my life, Dr. Light would be near if not at the very top of the list. With that said, I would highly recommend.
in Greenacres, FL |
Excellent care. Very professional and friendly staff from front desk to discharge. Dr. Light was very thorough and professional. He was clear in his directions and expectations for resolution of my problem. I found him on internet and am so impressed with his care. I have a follow-up appointment and will be returning to CT (home). I will seek additional care needs in the future with Dr. Light.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I should have walked out the first minute. His paperwork has extensive pages on financial responsibility - must have been 6 or more pages to sign to say I would pay him, with only a few pages on medical conditions. He spent about 10 minutes with me and charged me about $450 after the blue cross discounts. He stuck a fiber optic scope up my nose. I have had that done before so I have seen the procedure. This was the quickest and least through I have seen this done. Very unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Are you Dr. Light?