Dr. Joshua Light, MD

Sinus SurgeryMaleAge 51

Sinus Surgery

Dr. Joshua Light, MD is a Sinus Surgery Specialist in Boynton Beach, FL and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Light has extensive experience in Otologic Conditions & Procedures, Environmental Allergies, and Upper Respiratory Conditions. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine medical school in 1996. He is affiliated with medical facilities Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Joshua Light, MD

Light ENT

1800 W Woolbright Rd Ste 201 Boynton Beach, FL 33426 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Sinus Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Light with our nearby Sinus Surgery Specialists at HCA Florida JFK Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida JFK Hospital today at (561) 220-9690.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida JFK Hospital.

Dr. Light's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Light

3.9

Dr. Light

The office environment was pleasant and staff was professional; no complaints. I was taken aback with Dr Light. I found him to be very arrogrant and uncaring. He did not listen to me as the patient so I felt he was short tempered or maybe having a bad day. I had been on the wait list for sometime so I must say I was very disappointed and all I received was a sheet of paper as a possible solution for the "crawling" sensations in my ear that went on for 15 mins to a half hour nonstop which he compared to an eye twitch; something I have never experienced. I am still wondering what is an eye twitch? Does your eye continue blinking for 15 to 30 mins?
Mar 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I just had an amazing experience at Light Ent. Dr light as well as his staff are incredible. The amount of time he gives his patients is remarkable. The whole team treats you as if you were the only patient they were seeing.
Nov 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Dr Light does not see patients for vertigo, he refers you to the PA. I was having a horrible bout with vertigo the day before Thanksgiving (four day weekend). When I called the office I was assured that my call would be returned by the end of the day and a prescription would be sent to the pharmacy, no one ever called, prescription never sent, they were completely dismissive of my situation. I find this lack of compassion completely unreasonable. I bet they didn’t think twice at the end of the day when it was time to go home, leaving sick patients hanging over the long weekend. Shame on you!
Nov 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I had an appointment for allergy shots that were reconfirmed on Thursday and Friday for a Monday appointment. When I arrived on Monday I was told the appointment was canceled(The Allergists was no longer there). Wouldn't it have been professional to have told me this before I spent an hour traveling to the appointment.
Nov 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I have had a sinus issue for several years, I have seen 2 other ENTs before Dr. Light both of which were poor experiences with no resolution. Dr. Light was very knowledgeable and seemed to genuinely care about my situation. I received the balloon sinuplasty procedure with little to no discomfort and after a week my issue was completely gone. Not once did they try to upsell or push unnecessary procedures. The office had some issues with billing my insurance however the office manager went out of her way to make sure these issues were resolved and that I was well taken care of. Excellent experience and wonderful staff that has the best interest of their patients.
Don – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
If you are looking for a great ENT Dr Light is the best. Not only is he a great Dr he is a great person. I highly recommend him. He is professional and thorough. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Dr Light .....
May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
My experience at Dr. Light's practice has been outstanding. While Dr. Light is highly professional, competent, and knowledgeable, he is also compassionate and attentive. His staff is friendly, and efficient; and go out of their way to accommodate. I recommend Dr. Light's practice very highly.
Michelle Fein – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Excellent. He was thorough and clear.
Robert Stern – Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
The doctor canceled my follow up visit without speaking to me. He had no idea why I needed to see him and he assumed it was the same reason as prior visit.
Susan – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I was a new patient who needed to get in for vertigo. The staff was kind enough to get me in early with the Physician Assistant, Gina. She was great. She had testing set up for me the next day. The audiologist (PhD) was also very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Light’s staff is a very good reflection on the man himself. They got the diagnosis right and on my followup visit with Dr. Light he took his time with me and answered all of my questions.
Edward Brian in Miami, FL – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
As an vacationer who was squeezed in to Dr. Light’s schedule because his staff listened to my problem when I called and understood the need to be seen, his whole office deserves a five star review! He is a highly competent ENT who explained my problem clearly, treated my ear problem painlessly and made me feel safe to fly home. I wish there was the ability to give him and his staff a sixth star for going over and above.
Louise in Boston – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
We were referred by another ENT. We were blown away by Dr Light's bedside manner. He clearly explained the condition and the options and made it really comfortable for us to make the decision about what to do. He was warm and reassuring. When my daughter did decide to do the surgery Dr Light was genuinely excited because he knew he could fix her hearing and give her a much better quality of life. He even cried with us about the success of the surgery and what it means for her life & future.
E. Ashworth in Sunny Isles Beach, FL – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
This doctor has no empathy from my experience and does. not care about his patients. He seems more focused on financial. This is my personal point of view . I am very disappointed, so we will search for another Ent .
Lake Worth, FL – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I found the office personnel very friendly and courteous. Dr. Light was prompt with my appointment, listened to my history, asked appropriate questions and answered all of my questions. I was pleased that he is acquainted with my other doctors and eager to share lab details with them. He was very patient with me and I never felt like he was rushing on to the next patient. Overall, I wam very pleased with Dr. Light and look forward to continuing his service if and when needed.
Delray Beach, FL – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Dr.Light is a GREAT Dr. in my opinion. He performed surgery on my ear 10 years ago and saved my hearing. I hope he never retires! If you need an ENT Dr. he's the one!
Rita Scupp in West Palm Beach, FL – Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Nasty Doctor nother a nice person . Spent less than 5 minutes with me after waiting over an hour. Do not want to hear your history. Do not want to hear your concerns yelling at customer for asking questions. Save yourself trouble and money go elsewhere
Hezi Gabai in Boynton Beach, FL – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Too too busy He ask what bothers the most now you can only give him one complaint a visit
Boynton Beach, FL – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Waited over one hour after my appointment. Very cold and arrogant. Unfriendly. Was unsure of the cause of my problem and I suggested he send me for an MRI. "That's not my speciality", he said. Another doctor sent me for an MRI and this revealed my problems. You have to wait months for an appointment. I suggest you find a caring doctor.
Geral in Boca Raton, FL – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Dr.Light is a wonderful doctor. He has a very nice bedside manner, clearly explains your condition, and answers all of your questions. I had endoscopic sinus surgery on 12/15/16. I had NO pain and only a short down time. Do not hesitate to see Dr.Light to have your sinus problems treated. You will be very satisfied with his expert care. His staff are also very caring and professional. I could not be happier with the outcome of my sinus surgery. Make that call today!
Diane Glendon in Boynton Beach, FL – Jan 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
By far the WORST physician I have ever seen. I was suffering from an ear infection that was so bad I subsequently needed surgery to repair a burst ear drum which was so infected and scared that it needed surgery to repair. I have also suffered a permanent loss of hearing as a result . Dr Light basically did nothing and said to come back in 2 months. during that time my situation did not change and I sought help from another physician
C.A. in Boynton Beach, FL – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Light?