Dr. Joshua Light, MD

Sinus SurgeryMaleAge 50

Dr. Joshua Light, MD is a Sinus Surgery Specialist in Boynton Beach, FL and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Light has more experience with Otologic Conditions & Procedures, Environmental Allergies, and "Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgical Procedures" than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine medical school in 1996. He is affiliated with medical facilities Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Light to book an appointment.

Light ENT

1800 W Woolbright Rd Ste 201 Boynton Beach, FL 33426
Telehealth services available

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Sinus Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Light

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Light treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Light treats other conditions, please contact the office at (561) 737-8584.

Otologic Conditions & Procedures

Otolgic care is s subspecialty of otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) that focuses on symptoms and conditions of the ear, including hearing loss, tinnitus, dizziness and infections.Compare with other Otologic Conditions & Procedures specialists.

Based on claims data for 20 conditions and procedures

Vertigo
Outer Ear Infection
Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
Meniere's Disease

Environmental Allergies

Compare with other Environmental Allergies specialists.

Based on claims data for 14 conditions and procedures

Animal Allergies
Allergic Rhinitis
Pollen Allergy
Allergy Treatment
Frequency

"Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgical Procedures"

Ear, nose and throat care surgeons treat conditions affecting those areas through procedures such as tonsilectomy, adenoidectomy, myringotomy (ear tubes), and sinus surgery.Compare with other "Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgical Procedures" specialists.

Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures

Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
Hide other treatment areas

• Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Animal Allergies
  • Anosmia
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Asthma
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Malignant Otitis Externa
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasopharyngitis
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Otosclerosis
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Postnasal Drip
  • Rhinoseptoplasty
  • Sinusitis
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Swimmer's Ear
  • Throat Pain
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo

Dr. Light accepts

Dr. Light accepts the following insurance:

AARP

Dr. Light's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Light

4.1

Dr. Light?
  • Office environment (49)
  • Staff friendliness (47)
  • Explained conditions well (45)
  • Appointment was rushed (14)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (13)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (13)
I have had a sinus issue for several years, I have seen 2 other ENTs before Dr. Light both of which were poor experiences with no resolution. Dr. Light was very knowledgeable and seemed to genuinely care about my situation. I received the balloon sinuplasty procedure with little to no discomfort and after a week my issue was completely gone. Not once did they try to upsell or push unnecessary procedures. The office had some issues with billing my insurance however the office manager went out of her way to make sure these issues were resolved and that I was well taken care of. Excellent experience and wonderful staff that has the best interest of their patients.
Don – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
If you are looking for a great ENT Dr Light is the best. Not only is he a great Dr he is a great person. I highly recommend him. He is professional and thorough. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Dr Light .....
May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
My experience at Dr. Light's practice has been outstanding. While Dr. Light is highly professional, competent, and knowledgeable, he is also compassionate and attentive. His staff is friendly, and efficient; and go out of their way to accommodate. I recommend Dr. Light's practice very highly.
Michelle Fein – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Excellent. He was thorough and clear.
Robert Stern – Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
The doctor canceled my follow up visit without speaking to me. He had no idea why I needed to see him and he assumed it was the same reason as prior visit.
Susan – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I was a new patient who needed to get in for vertigo. The staff was kind enough to get me in early with the Physician Assistant, Gina. She was great. She had testing set up for me the next day. The audiologist (PhD) was also very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Light’s staff is a very good reflection on the man himself. They got the diagnosis right and on my followup visit with Dr. Light he took his time with me and answered all of my questions.
Edward Brian in Miami, FL – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
As an vacationer who was squeezed in to Dr. Light’s schedule because his staff listened to my problem when I called and understood the need to be seen, his whole office deserves a five star review! He is a highly competent ENT who explained my problem clearly, treated my ear problem painlessly and made me feel safe to fly home. I wish there was the ability to give him and his staff a sixth star for going over and above.
Louise in Boston – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
We were referred by another ENT. We were blown away by Dr Light's bedside manner. He clearly explained the condition and the options and made it really comfortable for us to make the decision about what to do. He was warm and reassuring. When my daughter did decide to do the surgery Dr Light was genuinely excited because he knew he could fix her hearing and give her a much better quality of life. He even cried with us about the success of the surgery and what it means for her life & future.
E. Ashworth in Sunny Isles Beach, FL – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
This doctor has no empathy from my experience and does. not care about his patients. He seems more focused on financial. This is my personal point of view . I am very disappointed, so we will search for another Ent .
Lake Worth, FL – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I found the office personnel very friendly and courteous. Dr. Light was prompt with my appointment, listened to my history, asked appropriate questions and answered all of my questions. I was pleased that he is acquainted with my other doctors and eager to share lab details with them. He was very patient with me and I never felt like he was rushing on to the next patient. Overall, I wam very pleased with Dr. Light and look forward to continuing his service if and when needed.
Delray Beach, FL – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Dr.Light is a GREAT Dr. in my opinion. He performed surgery on my ear 10 years ago and saved my hearing. I hope he never retires! If you need an ENT Dr. he's the one!
Rita Scupp in West Palm Beach, FL – Jul 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Nasty Doctor nother a nice person . Spent less than 5 minutes with me after waiting over an hour. Do not want to hear your history. Do not want to hear your concerns yelling at customer for asking questions. Save yourself trouble and money go elsewhere
Hezi Gabai in Boynton Beach, FL – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Too too busy He ask what bothers the most now you can only give him one complaint a visit
Boynton Beach, FL – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Waited over one hour after my appointment. Very cold and arrogant. Unfriendly. Was unsure of the cause of my problem and I suggested he send me for an MRI. "That's not my speciality", he said. Another doctor sent me for an MRI and this revealed my problems. You have to wait months for an appointment. I suggest you find a caring doctor.
Geral in Boca Raton, FL – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Dr.Light is a wonderful doctor. He has a very nice bedside manner, clearly explains your condition, and answers all of your questions. I had endoscopic sinus surgery on 12/15/16. I had NO pain and only a short down time. Do not hesitate to see Dr.Light to have your sinus problems treated. You will be very satisfied with his expert care. His staff are also very caring and professional. I could not be happier with the outcome of my sinus surgery. Make that call today!
Diane Glendon in Boynton Beach, FL – Jan 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
By far the WORST physician I have ever seen. I was suffering from an ear infection that was so bad I subsequently needed surgery to repair a burst ear drum which was so infected and scared that it needed surgery to repair. I have also suffered a permanent loss of hearing as a result . Dr Light basically did nothing and said to come back in 2 months. during that time my situation did not change and I sought help from another physician
C.A. in Boynton Beach, FL – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Light. Everyone told me that the procedure I was having was going to be painful and the recovery brutal. My experience with Dr. Light was neither!! I felt great immediately and I can breathe clearly. He diagnosed my problem correctly and provided an immediate solution. I have seen the Light!!
William in Boynton Beach, FL – May 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I had been to probably 5 other ENT physicians until I found Dr. Light and will now only see him. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring and most of all provided the right diagnosis and treatment for my problem. Dr. Light is a great listener and he does not rush you. He is a very nice, personable physician and I highly recommend him if you are seeking an Otolaryngologist.
L.H. in Delray Beach, FL – May 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
He is patient, considerate and describes exactly what is happening and what you need in clear plain language. I know that if he recommends something, it is needed and to my benefit. the staff are pleasant and easy to work with and are always willing to answer my questions.I was very happy with the results of my sinus surgery and would highly recommend Dr.Light to family and friends.
Edith Loiselle in Boynton Beach, FL – May 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Dr. Light was rude, condescending and dismissive. He quickly looked at test results done by an audiologist and dismissed them as incorrect; except HE was incorrect. I spent about 3 minutes in his office and he told me my symptoms were caused by a drug I had been taking for 20 years...duh. A few days later I once again went back to the audiologist with worsening symptoms and was treated successfully for the very condition Dr. Light said I did not have. Dont' go to him.
m kraus in Boca Raton, FL – May 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Light?

My aim is to provide an academic quality of cutting edge healthcare for my patients, in a friendly, kind, and compassionate environment.

• Sinus Surgery