Dr. Joshua Light, MD

Sinus Surgery ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Light

Light ENT

1800 W Woolbright Rd Ste 201 Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Dr. Joshua Light, MD is a sinus surgery specialist in Boynton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in sinus surgery, sleep medicine otolaryngology, and more.

Dr. Light accepts

Dr. Light accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Golden Rule
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Light's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Light treats Outer Ear Infection more than 100% of his peers

Vertigo

Dr. Light treats Vertigo more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Light treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Benign Paroxyzmal Vertigo of Childhood

• Allergy Testing
  • Allergy Treatment
  • Animal Allergies
  • Anosmia
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Asthma
  • Earwax Removal
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Mastoidectomy
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasopharyngitis
  • Otosclerosis
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Infections
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Stapedectomy
  • Tonsil Cancer
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

My aim is to provide an academic quality of cutting edge healthcare for my patients, in a friendly, kind, and compassionate environment.

• Sinus Surgery

4.1

Dr. Light?
Dr. Light's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joshua Light, MD
I was a new patient who needed to get in for vertigo. The staff was kind enough to get me in early with the Physician Assistant, Gina. She was great. She had testing set up for me the next day. The audiologist (PhD) was also very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Light’s staff is a very good reflection on the man himself. They got the diagnosis right and on my followup visit with Dr. Light he took his time with me and answered all of my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
As an vacationer who was squeezed in to Dr. Light’s schedule because his staff listened to my problem when I called and understood the need to be seen, his whole office deserves a five star review! He is a highly competent ENT who explained my problem clearly, treated my ear problem painlessly and made me feel safe to fly home. I wish there was the ability to give him and his staff a sixth star for going over and above.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
We were referred by another ENT. We were blown away by Dr Light's bedside manner. He clearly explained the condition and the options and made it really comfortable for us to make the decision about what to do. He was warm and reassuring. When my daughter did decide to do the surgery Dr Light was genuinely excited because he knew he could fix her hearing and give her a much better quality of life. He even cried with us about the success of the surgery and what it means for her life & future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
This doctor has no empathy from my experience and does. not care about his patients. He seems more focused on financial. This is my personal point of view . I am very disappointed, so we will search for another Ent .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I found the office personnel very friendly and courteous. Dr. Light was prompt with my appointment, listened to my history, asked appropriate questions and answered all of my questions. I was pleased that he is acquainted with my other doctors and eager to share lab details with them. He was very patient with me and I never felt like he was rushing on to the next patient. Overall, I wam very pleased with Dr. Light and look forward to continuing his service if and when needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Dr.Light is a GREAT Dr. in my opinion. He performed surgery on my ear 10 years ago and saved my hearing. I hope he never retires! If you need an ENT Dr. he's the one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Nasty Doctor nother a nice person . Spent less than 5 minutes with me after waiting over an hour. Do not want to hear your history. Do not want to hear your concerns yelling at customer for asking questions. Save yourself trouble and money go elsewhere
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Too too busy He ask what bothers the most now you can only give him one complaint a visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Waited over one hour after my appointment. Very cold and arrogant. Unfriendly. Was unsure of the cause of my problem and I suggested he send me for an MRI. "That's not my speciality", he said. Another doctor sent me for an MRI and this revealed my problems. You have to wait months for an appointment. I suggest you find a caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Dr.Light is a wonderful doctor. He has a very nice bedside manner, clearly explains your condition, and answers all of your questions. I had endoscopic sinus surgery on 12/15/16. I had NO pain and only a short down time. Do not hesitate to see Dr.Light to have your sinus problems treated. You will be very satisfied with his expert care. His staff are also very caring and professional. I could not be happier with the outcome of my sinus surgery. Make that call today!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
By far the WORST physician I have ever seen. I was suffering from an ear infection that was so bad I subsequently needed surgery to repair a burst ear drum which was so infected and scared that it needed surgery to repair. I have also suffered a permanent loss of hearing as a result . Dr Light basically did nothing and said to come back in 2 months. during that time my situation did not change and I sought help from another physician
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I had an outstanding experience with Dr. Light. Everyone told me that the procedure I was having was going to be painful and the recovery brutal. My experience with Dr. Light was neither!! I felt great immediately and I can breathe clearly. He diagnosed my problem correctly and provided an immediate solution. I have seen the Light!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I had been to probably 5 other ENT physicians until I found Dr. Light and will now only see him. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring and most of all provided the right diagnosis and treatment for my problem. Dr. Light is a great listener and he does not rush you. He is a very nice, personable physician and I highly recommend him if you are seeking an Otolaryngologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
He is patient, considerate and describes exactly what is happening and what you need in clear plain language. I know that if he recommends something, it is needed and to my benefit. the staff are pleasant and easy to work with and are always willing to answer my questions.I was very happy with the results of my sinus surgery and would highly recommend Dr.Light to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Dr. Light was rude, condescending and dismissive. He quickly looked at test results done by an audiologist and dismissed them as incorrect; except HE was incorrect. I spent about 3 minutes in his office and he told me my symptoms were caused by a drug I had been taking for 20 years...duh. A few days later I once again went back to the audiologist with worsening symptoms and was treated successfully for the very condition Dr. Light said I did not have. Dont' go to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Great results with balloon sinuplasty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
When I saw the doc the last time, I waited 2 hours & he only spent 10 min. with me; was not very thorough. I needed my ears cleaned & have a perforated eardrum & reflux issues. On this visit, I never saw the doctor. I was 2 minutes late for an 11:15 am appt, I waited about an hour before I realized they were taking people who came in after me. Then the receptionist said can you come back at 1:45-office is backed up & staff was going for lunch. Office was empty at that time. I didn't return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Just had a very pleasant experience seeing Dr. Light for two separate issues (one issue was with the nose and the other with more routine ear wax build up.) He was very informative and nice, and most importantly very gentle. I can honestly say that Of the ~10 ENTs I have seen (and had my ears cleaned by) throughout my life, Dr. Light would be near if not at the very top of the list. With that said, I would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
Excellent care. Very professional and friendly staff from front desk to discharge. Dr. Light was very thorough and professional. He was clear in his directions and expectations for resolution of my problem. I found him on internet and am so impressed with his care. I have a follow-up appointment and will be returning to CT (home). I will seek additional care needs in the future with Dr. Light.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?
I should have walked out the first minute. His paperwork has extensive pages on financial responsibility - must have been 6 or more pages to sign to say I would pay him, with only a few pages on medical conditions. He spent about 10 minutes with me and charged me about $450 after the blue cross discounts. He stuck a fiber optic scope up my nose. I have had that done before so I have seen the procedure. This was the quickest and least through I have seen this done. Very unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Light, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Light?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Light treats patients.

Delray Medical Center