Dr. Joshua Levine, MD

14 Reviews
Dr. Levine

Joshua L. Levine, MD, PC

1775 Broadway Ste 1410 New York, NY 10019

Dr. Joshua Levine, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Medical College of Georgia in 1994 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast reconstruction surgery.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Good patient care Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

Dr. Levine accepts

Dr. Levine accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company

• Dermal Filler
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Levine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Levine

Dr. Levine?
Dr. Levine's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joshua Levine, MD
Dr. Levine performed the breast reconstruction on my right breast in July 2019, three and a half years after the mastectomy. The results are amazing. I am happy to see and be my regular self again. Dr. Levine is a true professional in his microsurgical skills and is a great person. He and his team work together to bring the best possible results to his patients. I am very grateful to have had him do my surgery. Additionally, after the reconstruction, the lymphedema in my right arm has almost gone away. Before the surgery, I had to wear a compression sleeve to control the swelling in my right arm. Now, I no longer feel the need to - my arm is soft and does not swell up like it did before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Levine, MD?
There isn’t enough characters in this small space to contain all the accolades I have for Dr Levine and his amazing staff. What most don’t realize is how much this journey takes away from you with every surgery your looking at someone you don’t recognize. My journey lasted 4 years 13 surgeries that left me feeling less whole and farther from who I was when I started until I met DrLevine besides being a brilliant surgeon he listens with patience and understanding. His staff is equally impressiv
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Levine, MD?
Excellent!!!! There aren't enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe this wonderful, smart, amazing doctor and man. Very caring and attentive to your needs. Very little pain after surgery, soreness yes but pain no. I trust him completely and very well knowledge in his area of expertise. I would highly recommend him for breast reconstruction surgery. His office staff is wonderful!!! They really go out of their way for you. I have nothing but excellent reviews about Dr. Levine and his office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Levine, MD?
Following my cancer diagnosis I began interviewing surgeons in every health system in NYC, and Dr levine by far is the most outstanding wonderful surgeon. he really took the time, and energy to listen to what was important to me. even suggesting a minimally delayed reconstructive option, so that I could have a particular surgeon, and particular incision style. He and his staff really care, it not just another Dr visit. they care about you your family, and outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Levine, MD?
After my cancer diagnosis, I knew that I didn't want reconstruction with implants,so I was fortunate to find Dr. Levine. From my first phone call to his office, I was aware that this was an extraordinary practice. Despite all the anxiety associated with breast cancer, Dr. Levine and his staff put my mind at ease. I felt care and concern for my well-being, beyond anything I'd ever experienced in a medical practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Levine, MD?
Researched breast/ plastic surgeons in:MtSinai,Columbia&Sloan Kettering. Dr Joshua Levine & his team were the only ones who welcomed questions & didn't frighten/ bully me into treatment options.All others were afraid to risk what he easily accomplished for me:Mastectomy,cancer free,nipple/skin saved,abdominal tissue used to reconstruct,no compromise of muscle, little scarring or pain,great hospital care. His compassion/skills are extraordinary! U will NOT EVER find another doctor like him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine is an exceptional doctor and human being. The satisfaction and overall wellness of his patients is his number one priority. He sincerely cares. Dr. Levine, never rushed me through an appointment . He always considered my questions , my concerns, and together, we came to a mutual decision on my surgeries, and what would give me the best possible result. Dr. Levine is all about changing women's lives for the better and giving them back their self esteem. I love him and I'm so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Levine, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Levine?

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery

2004
Louisiana State University
2003
Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1994
Medical College of Georgia

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Levine treats patients.

66% Patient experience rating, 3% lower than the national average

Greenwich Hospital

Greenwich, CT

81% Patient experience rating, 12% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018)

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

47% Patient experience rating, 22% lower than the national average

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)