Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Joshua Landa, MD
Dr. Joshua Landa, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Englewood, NJ. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Landa is affiliated with Englewood Hospital and Medical Center and Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

630 E Palisade Ave Ste 2

Englewood, NJ 07632

• EmblemHealth
  • Locals (any local)
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Landa

Spine Surgeon.

Dr. Landa's Experience

Dr. Landa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Neurosurgery

Dr. Landa does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Arm
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Foot Fracture
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Trigger Finger

• Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Knee Arthroscopy
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Yeshiva University
  • Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Landa has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Landa has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Landa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Landa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Landa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landa to family and friends
Dr. Landa's Performance
in Englishtown, NJ |
Dr Landa and his staff are so In sync with each other. I eventually needed a a spinal fusion some rods and screws. The approach they took was a step by step education. The pain management along with Brian making sure all paperwork was done fast. I felt that spoke to me as part of their own family member. There was no rush to surgery we moved as quickly as I wanted to. It made it easier to make decisions. Dr Landa and Brian are the best in the field. I will recommend them. I thank them for all.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
I have already recommended him to numerous people.
in Rahway,NJ |
When I first went for a consultation with Dr. Landa I was in agony. I had exhausted my options with pain management and unfortunately surgery was the only option left. After our consult ion , my fear and apprehension was put to rest. I am now 5 weeks in recovery from a discectomy and doing great! My pain is gone and my life is slowly getting back to normal! Highly recommended!
in South Amboy, NJ |
Dr. Lands is wonderful doctor and surgeon. He was recommended to me on an emergency basis. He was booked for surgeries but due to my pain and trauma, he scheduled me for my surgery immediately. He's caring, patient, knowledgeable and such a great person. He's very professional and trustworthy. I recommend him for back and spine surgeries. His staff is professional, friendly and caring....Brian is such a pleasur. Everyone is great.
in Matawan |
I had an endoscopic lumbar rhizotomy (L3 thru L5 on both sides) that Dr. Landa performed at St. Barnabas Hospital. I cannot say enough GOOD about this Doctor !! I have rarely been this impressed with how well this doctor handled my situation, he was thorough, educated me on how he can help me, and here I am post surgery 6 weeks later and after my last office visit - I AM PAIN FREE !! My brother took me for my surgery, he was even impressed with Dr. Landa when he discussed the surgery with us.
in Neptune, NJ |
Not only is Dr. Landa very knowledgeable and extremely talented, he also has a great deal of respect for his patient. Every time I met with the doctor or spoke to him on the phone I was never rushed. He took the time necessary to listen to my concerns and to address them until I felt comfortable. I have learned to have a great deal of respect in return for this amazing doctor. And by the way, I had a fusion L4 to L5 with rods and screws and was back to work in five days and driving. WOW
Jersey City, NJ |
I have been experiencing neck pain for about 2 years, a doctor referred me to Dr. Landa, from my MRI he was able to locate the 2 disk in my neck that was causing me extreme pain. In December Dr Landa had surgery on me to replace the disk or what he calls a Cervical Discectemy Fusion and today I can truly say I have no pain and the surgery was a success. It's going to take some time for me to completely be heeled. I want to say thank you to Dr. Joshua Landa for giving me my life back.
in Asbury Park, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Landa. Not only is he a very caring as well as a great surgeon, he has the staff to back him up. Brian, Rita and Josine are just a few of the wonderful employees behind him. I was in pain for almost 3 years after my accident. Had shots, etc....but nothing seemed to work. Immediately felt comfortable with him and his staff.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
Not only is Dr. Landa very competent, but he is also very caring. He spent a great deal of time with me during my consult and was never rushed. I was in so much pain for a very long time, but Dr. Landa did surgery and now I have no pain. He gave me my life back again! I highly recommend him!
OLD BRIDGE |
Doctor spends time and addresses any concerns. Staff is very friendly and office is nice.
in Irvington, NJ |
I was so against surgery. However, my doctor said that I will never get any better w/o it. He referred me to Dr. Joshua Landa. It was the best referral ever! Dr Landa & his staff really showed me how much they care. No one ever made me feel bad about all my questions & concerns. I am not going to say I am completely pain free but I am active again. Also, I have my independence which means so much to me. I didn't think it was possible. Thank you Dr. Landa for your kindness & great work.
in Old Bridge, NJ |
Dr. Landa was highly recommended from Old Bridge Spine and Wellness and I am so glad I took their advice. Dr. Landa took the time out to explain all of my options and answer all of my questions. The best decision I made was going for the surgery. The minute I opened my eyes in recovery the pain I had been feeling for months was gone. Dr. Landa and his staff were wonderful.
in Woodbridge, NJ |
I was in pain for a long time with my back, I had tried everything under the sun, traction, injections phisio, chyro etc. Then I found Dr Landa, A IV league, dual certified ortho and neurosurgeon. He performed a endoscopic Endoscopic Discectomy on me. I went from having 6+ pain killers a day to Zero! within a few days of the surgery. Thank you Dr Landa for providing me with a better quality of life.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Landa, MD?
Are you Dr. Landa?