Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD

Dr. Lampert
Telehealth services available

Joel M Levin MD

8700 N Kendall Dr Ste 206 Miami, FL 33176

Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Miami, FL and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Rush University medical school in 2004. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baptist Hospital Of Miami and Doctors Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lampert to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Lampert with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Baptist Health.

Make an appointment at Baptist Health today at (786) 401-4678.

These providers are on the medical staff of Baptist Health.

Dr. Lampert's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lampert

Dr. Lampert

Dr. Lampert was wonderful and patient with me. His team was terrific. I would recommend him for any procedure regardless of your age
Sep 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?
I had 23 years old breast implants that became very painful, particularly after a mammogram. More painful, crushed, and became hard like a softball. It took years to even find a surgeon who would remove only. Most all tried to sell me another set. I definitely didn’t want that. I was unusually comfortable with Dr. Lampert and his staff. He spent a great deal of time with me, explaining everything, doing a whole background health wise on me, video and pics of what I could expect. Well, I finally did it a few weeks ago. Words cannot begin to express my gratitude to them all. This was a big thing for me and I waited so long. I already am so happy and thankful that it is finally done. I can’t believe I lived with those things inside me. If you are a woman in the same position looking for the right person, look no more. This IS the guy! Don’t wait like I did. I highly recommend this place. He actually specializes in removal and reconstruction of what is left and the results are great!
Best surgeon for implants removed – Aug 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?
The moment I walked into Dr. Lampert's office, I was greeted with friendliness and attention from the reception staff. I first learned about Explant Miami through a friend who had an Explant surgery with Dr. Lampert and she couldn't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Lampert and his staff. My first consultation was extremely wonderful and informative. Dr. Lampert was extremely knowledgeable; yet completely honest with all possible scenarios that could occur after explant surgery. His bedside manner was immaculate, and he and Natasha made you feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process. Dr. Lampert cares about his patients and takes the time to answer all of your questions. After I left that initial appointment I knew Dr. Lampert would be my explant surgeon. From pre-op to the day of surgery, to post-op it has been the most amazing and seamless experience. I now have my life back thanks to Dr. Lampert and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Lampert.
Kristie Nunez – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?
Beautiful office. Friendly staff. Dr lampert is caring professional and polite. Takes the time to explain the entire procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Lampert.
Debbie – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?
From the first visit I felt he was very expensive. I have been thrilled with the way I look. Lot’s of complaints
Terry blitz – Feb 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?
Dr. Lampert is so friendly and listened to what I wanted to accomplish on my visit. Did an amazing job and the results were fantastic! Thank you. Recommending all my friends to him.
Leslie Rogers – Feb 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?
Dr. Lampert is an exceedingly knowledgeable doctor. His competence, integrity, dedication & patience made this process ONE OF A KIND. I had a breast augmentation 3 weeks ago & I can honestly say I’m thrilled with the results! Since my first consultation until now, Dr. Lampert & his awesome staff (a big shout-out to Natasha who was always so attentive & kind), made us feel at peace throughout the whole process. His office & operation room are SPOTLESS. I always tell my husband that I have such a sweet memory from the day of the surgery. :) I was always very nervous about having any type of surgery, but as I mentioned before, I’ve had the most wonderful experience & I wish everyone, who are considering any type of cosmetic surgery, could experience this level of excellence.
VBlaudt – Oct 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?
The staff is amazing and supportive; Joana and Natalia are incredibly patient and efficient. Dr. Lampert is never in a rush- he is pleasant and genuine about getting to know his patient’s wants and needs. Two months later and my scars are almost 100% invisible. I had Breast reduction with lift
Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?
My experience with Dr. Lampert was awesome. He answered all my questions during all consultations and visits. I recently had breast implants removed due to them causing all types of symptoms and pain. I was able to schedule surgery right away. I can tell you a month later after having my surgery I feel much better and most of my symptoms are gone. I really appreciate his staff. All of them were friendly and very helpful. I will definitely recommend you schedule an appointment to meet with him you will not regret it.
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?
very close consultation because according to the people in the office have many patients, He is a surgeon of the hands but he puts more interest in what aesthetic surgery is, I really do not recommend it for you to take your hands to him to heal them. He has no interest in that. It's about aesthetic medicine that seems to give more money.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?
I cannot Express how wonderful Dr Lampert and staff were. They got me in right away for explant surgery as I was in so much pain.. I would highly recommend him to anyone. The level of detail and time he takes with you is amazing. You know exactly what to expect. My husband and I cannot thank him enough.
Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?
Awesome doctor. Very caring and takes his time to explain the process.
Darryl in Miami, FL – Feb 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?
Visits to any of Dr. Lampert's offices is always a pleasure. He is extremely thorough and puts things into real perspective. He's knowledgeable so he really puts you at ease. He is very personable and you can just tell he truly cares about his patients. A big plus is his office staff!! Such great service and genuine attentiveness. Every member of his team goes out and beyond to make your visit the most comforting. Very glad to have him as my surgeon.
David in Miami Beach, FL – Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Lampert, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lampert?

I take great pride in performing the full gamut of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical procedures. Committed to patient safety, with meticulous attention...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery