Dr. Joshua Krass, DO

Dr. Joshua Krass, DO

Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Joshua Krass, DO is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Kalispell, MT. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

200 Commons Way Ste B

Kalispell, MT 59901

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Krass

See how frequently Dr. Krass performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spondylosis
Low Back Pain
high
Traumatic Brain Injury
high

Dr. Krass's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Krass "I believe conservative management is always a priority and reserving surgery for the appropriate patients. Incorporating the patient's history, physical exam, and diagnostic images to make the most appropriate decisions."

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Tumor
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Spinal Tumor Surgery
  • Spine Surgery
  • Stereotactic Neurosurgery
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Tx
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Des Moines University-College Of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • St. John Health System-Providence Hospital, Southfield, Mi
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • St. John Health System-Providence Hospital, Southfield, Mi
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University Of California-Irvine-Skull Base and Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery, Orange, Ca
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Krass has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Krass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Krass' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krass to family and friends
Dr. Krass' Performance
in Whitefish, MT |
Very happy with the service provided by the Neuroscience & Spine Institute and specifically with the surgical work performed by Dr. Krass. I dealt with significant pain for a good portion of 2017 until the Microdiscectomy surgery in August that provided instant relief. We are lucky to have surgeons of this caliber in our community.
in Kalispell, MT |
I had back surgery earlier this year due to terrible leg pain. Dr. Krass did the surgery and afterwards I felt immediate relief. I cannot say enough about his bedside manner. He speaks in plain English and discusses alternatives to surgery. His staff is on the ball and I rarely wait more than a few minutes before I see the doctor. His assistant, Amy, is great as well. I have already recommended Dr. Krass to several people. He gave me back my life again!
in Kalispell, MT |
Dr Krass did my back surgery after a fall off a ladder. I was very happy with his attention to my situation and support post surgery. He was very informative about my options and I was able to know exactly what to expect. I highly recommend him!
Missoula, MT |
Dr. Leads is caring, empathetic, thorough, professional & talented.
in Calgary, Alberta |
Dr. Krass worked very well in an emergency situation. He assessed the situation well and made a sound judgement based on his knowledge, experience, skill and the urgency of the situation. He explained the risks and options clearly to our family, and justified his recommendation in a logical and caring manner. We would highly recommend Dr. Krass and are very thankful for his skills, expertise and professionalism.
Kalispell, MT |
Dr Krass is a pleasure to see. He is helpful, concerned and knowledgeable. He doesn't rush into surgery but doesn't hesitate if it is necessary. I had instant relief from my pain after the surgery and no complications. Would (and already have) recommend him to friends and family.
in Kalispell, MT |
Spent time listening and diagnosing the situation with my lower back, stated my options and let me make the decision to have surgery. My recovery has been swift and I am back working out and looking forward to the first pain free summer in quite a while. We are so fortunate to have highly qualified surgeons like Dr. Krass in the Flathead valley!!
After 3 years of pretty much being told there was nothing wrong with me and still dealing with debilitating headaches, Dr Krass was able to diagnose and perform surgery on my chairi malformation. He has completely changed my life and given quality back to it by lessening my headaches and overall pain. We live in Butte and don't have access to the specialist that are sometimes required. My husband and I both agree that making the trip and staying in Kalispel for 10 days to have my surgery perform
in Polson, MT |
Dr. Krass did a fantastic job of explaining the MRI and CAT Scan results which showed a subdural hematoma on the right side of my brain and the procedure he was planning to do on July 8, 2016. He was very attentive during my hospital stay and then during my 2 follow up appointments. He was very up beat, positive, and confident that he could help me which he did. I would recommend him highly.
in Polson, MT |
I had an Anterior Cervical Fusion of C6 &C7 on January 30, 2015 after much pain and treatments including a nerve block. I had an immediate 70% reduction in pain and since then 0 pain. I have suffered for years with lower back pain from severe stenosis, which was getting worse. On March 19-2016 Dr. Krass preformed at Lumbar Laminectomy and while in the hospital, the pain went to almost O. I basically had only incision pain. His PA told me that his surgery was pretty inside out!
in Kila, MT |
If you are looking for quality advise and treatment look no farther than Dr. Kras in Kalispell, MT. No need to leave Montana. Dr. Krass has proven to me that we DO have quality surgeons in Montana. 6 weeks ago Dr. Krass performed surgery to remove a cyst which was pinching all the nerves going to my legs. Today I have NO pain and can resume to my normal life style. I can't remember the last time I felt this good. Thanks DR. Krass and staff!!!!!
in Kalispell, MT |
I saw Dr. Krass for a disc that was threatening to paralyze me. He performed an ACDF on me. Him and his staff went above and beyond during, and after my surgery. He treated me like an actual person, not just another paycheck. He was very open and honest with me about the entire experience. I recommend him to everyone I meet. If you want a surgeon with a heart and who will give you facts, not fluff, then you MUST see him and his staff!
in Kalispell, MT |
Dr. Krass takes time to educate families and the patient. He is extremely thorough and I felt 100% confident in allowing him to perform surgery on my daughter.
in Eureka, MT |
Dr. Krass recently performed spinal surgery involving three of my vertebra. . He was careful to explain the procedure and skillful in his pre/present/post operative care for me. I felt less pain and more mobility almost immediately following surgery. Now I enjoy the ability to walk miles with nearly no pain! I'm very pleased.
in Browning, MT |
I was there for interpretation of an MRI on a Schwannoma in my left ear canal. while asking about my general health, Dr Krass determined that many debilitating symptoms that I was having were side effects of a seizure medication I was taking. He arranged to have my medication switched and within a month I am almost back to normal capacity. I can't begin to explain how this has effected our lives for the good!!! The staff was wonderful too!
in Kalispell, MT |
Dr. Krass performed back surgery in July 2015. I had less pain within a few days and am making a wonderful recovery. I would recommend him to anyone need help with back pain.
in Kalispell, MT |
Dr. Krass exudes trust and confidence from the very first meeting. He is straightforward while being sensitive to my concerns. The office staff provides excellent service. Dr. Krass visited me immediately after my surgery (fusion of vert. 3-4-5) and at Brendan House (transitional care). He is cautious and optimistic at the same time. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Krass, DO?
Are you Dr. Krass?