Dr. Joshua Krass, DO

Neurosurgery | Male

Dr. Joshua Krass, DO

Dr. Joshua Krass, DO is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Kalispell, MT. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Krass is affiliated with Kalispell Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Krass' Care Philosophy

I believe conservative management is always a priority and reserving surgery for the appropriate patients. Incorporating the patient's history, physical exam, and diagnostic images to make the most appropriate decisions.

Dr. Krass' Experience

See how Dr. Krass' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Krass

Dr. Krass accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Krass is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Krass has admitting privileges.

Dr. Krass' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krass to family and friends
Dr. Krass' Performance
Missoula, MT |
Dr. Leads is caring, empathetic, thorough, professional & talented.
in Calgary, Alberta |
Dr. Krass worked very well in an emergency situation. He assessed the situation well and made a sound judgement based on his knowledge, experience, skill and the urgency of the situation. He explained the risks and options clearly to our family, and justified his recommendation in a logical and caring manner. We would highly recommend Dr. Krass and are very thankful for his skills, expertise and professionalism.
Kalispell, MT |
Dr Krass is a pleasure to see. He is helpful, concerned and knowledgeable. He doesn't rush into surgery but doesn't hesitate if it is necessary. I had instant relief from my pain after the surgery and no complications. Would (and already have) recommend him to friends and family.
in Kalispell, MT |
Spent time listening and diagnosing the situation with my lower back, stated my options and let me make the decision to have surgery. My recovery has been swift and I am back working out and looking forward to the first pain free summer in quite a while. We are so fortunate to have highly qualified surgeons like Dr. Krass in the Flathead valley!!
After 3 years of pretty much being told there was nothing wrong with me and still dealing with debilitating headaches, Dr Krass was able to diagnose and perform surgery on my chairi malformation. He has completely changed my life and given quality back to it by lessening my headaches and overall pain. We live in Butte and don't have access to the specialist that are sometimes required. My husband and I both agree that making the trip and staying in Kalispel for 10 days to have my surgery perform
in Polson, MT |
Dr. Krass did a fantastic job of explaining the MRI and CAT Scan results which showed a subdural hematoma on the right side of my brain and the procedure he was planning to do on July 8, 2016. He was very attentive during my hospital stay and then during my 2 follow up appointments. He was very up beat, positive, and confident that he could help me which he did. I would recommend him highly.
in Polson, MT |
I had an Anterior Cervical Fusion of C6 &C7 on January 30, 2015 after much pain and treatments including a nerve block. I had an immediate 70% reduction in pain and since then 0 pain. I have suffered for years with lower back pain from severe stenosis, which was getting worse. On March 19-2016 Dr. Krass preformed at Lumbar Laminectomy and while in the hospital, the pain went to almost O. I basically had only incision pain. His PA told me that his surgery was pretty inside out!
in Kila, MT |
If you are looking for quality advise and treatment look no farther than Dr. Kras in Kalispell, MT. No need to leave Montana. Dr. Krass has proven to me that we DO have quality surgeons in Montana. 6 weeks ago Dr. Krass performed surgery to remove a cyst which was pinching all the nerves going to my legs. Today I have NO pain and can resume to my normal life style. I can't remember the last time I felt this good. Thanks DR. Krass and staff!!!!!
in Kalispell, MT |
I saw Dr. Krass for a disc that was threatening to paralyze me. He performed an ACDF on me. Him and his staff went above and beyond during, and after my surgery. He treated me like an actual person, not just another paycheck. He was very open and honest with me about the entire experience. I recommend him to everyone I meet. If you want a surgeon with a heart and who will give you facts, not fluff, then you MUST see him and his staff!
in Kalispell, MT |
Dr. Krass takes time to educate families and the patient. He is extremely thorough and I felt 100% confident in allowing him to perform surgery on my daughter.
in Eureka, MT |
Dr. Krass recently performed spinal surgery involving three of my vertebra. . He was careful to explain the procedure and skillful in his pre/present/post operative care for me. I felt less pain and more mobility almost immediately following surgery. Now I enjoy the ability to walk miles with nearly no pain! I'm very pleased.
in Browning, MT |
I was there for interpretation of an MRI on a Schwannoma in my left ear canal. while asking about my general health, Dr Krass determined that many debilitating symptoms that I was having were side effects of a seizure medication I was taking. He arranged to have my medication switched and within a month I am almost back to normal capacity. I can't begin to explain how this has effected our lives for the good!!! The staff was wonderful too!
in Kalispell, MT |
Dr. Krass performed back surgery in July 2015. I had less pain within a few days and am making a wonderful recovery. I would recommend him to anyone need help with back pain.
in Kalispell, MT |
Dr. Krass exudes trust and confidence from the very first meeting. He is straightforward while being sensitive to my concerns. The office staff provides excellent service. Dr. Krass visited me immediately after my surgery (fusion of vert. 3-4-5) and at Brendan House (transitional care). He is cautious and optimistic at the same time. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Krass, DO?
Are you Dr. Krass?

Compare Dr. Krass

Dr. Krass' Care Philosophy

Dr. Krass' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Montana not available

Dr. Krass has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Krass' Board Certifications

• Brain Tumor
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

St. John Health System-Providence Hospital, Southfield, Mi

Completed in 2007

St. John Health System-Providence Hospital, Southfield, Mi

Completed in 2012

University Of California-Irvine-Skull Base and Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery, Orange, Ca

Completed in 2013

Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Tx

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Krass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy