Dr. Joshua L. Krass, DO

Dr. Joshua L. Krass, DO

Neurosurgery | Male

Neuroscience & Spine Institute 200 Commons Way Ste B, Kalispell, MT 59901 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I believe conservative management is always a priority and reserving surgery for the appropriate patients. Incorporating the patient's history, physical exam, and diagnostic images to make the most appropriate decisions.Read more

Dr. Krass' Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Krass' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Krass

Dr. Krass accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Krass has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Krass' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Krass to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Krass
Dr. Krass' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (31)
After 3 years of pretty much being told there was nothing wrong with me and still dealing with debilitating headaches, Dr Krass was able to diagnose and perform surgery on my chairi malformation. He has completely changed my life and given quality back to it by lessening my headaches and overall pain. We live in Butte and don't have access to the specialist that are sometimes required. My husband and I both agree that making the trip and staying in Kalispel for 10 days to have my surgery perform
in Polson, MT |
Dr. Krass did a fantastic job of explaining the MRI and CAT Scan results which showed a subdural hematoma on the right side of my brain and the procedure he was planning to do on July 8, 2016. He was very attentive during my hospital stay and then during my 2 follow up appointments. He was very up beat, positive, and confident that he could help me which he did. I would recommend him highly.
in Polson, MT |
I had an Anterior Cervical Fusion of C6 &C7 on January 30, 2015 after much pain and treatments including a nerve block. I had an immediate 70% reduction in pain and since then 0 pain. I have suffered for years with lower back pain from severe stenosis, which was getting worse. On March 19-2016 Dr. Krass preformed at Lumbar Laminectomy and while in the hospital, the pain went to almost O. I basically had only incision pain. His PA told me that his surgery was pretty inside out!
in Kila, MT |
If you are looking for quality advise and treatment look no farther than Dr. Kras in Kalispell, MT. No need to leave Montana. Dr. Krass has proven to me that we DO have quality surgeons in Montana. 6 weeks ago Dr. Krass performed surgery to remove a cyst which was pinching all the nerves going to my legs. Today I have NO pain and can resume to my normal life style. I can't remember the last time I felt this good. Thanks DR. Krass and staff!!!!!
in Kalispell, MT |
I saw Dr. Krass for a disc that was threatening to paralyze me. He performed an ACDF on me. Him and his staff went above and beyond during, and after my surgery. He treated me like an actual person, not just another paycheck. He was very open and honest with me about the entire experience. I recommend him to everyone I meet. If you want a surgeon with a heart and who will give you facts, not fluff, then you MUST see him and his staff!
in Kalispell, MT |
Dr. Krass takes time to educate families and the patient. He is extremely thorough and I felt 100% confident in allowing him to perform surgery on my daughter.
in Eureka, MT |
Dr. Krass recently performed spinal surgery involving three of my vertebra. . He was careful to explain the procedure and skillful in his pre/present/post operative care for me. I felt less pain and more mobility almost immediately following surgery. Now I enjoy the ability to walk miles with nearly no pain! I'm very pleased.
in Browning, MT |
I was there for interpretation of an MRI on a Schwannoma in my left ear canal. while asking about my general health, Dr Krass determined that many debilitating symptoms that I was having were side effects of a seizure medication I was taking. He arranged to have my medication switched and within a month I am almost back to normal capacity. I can't begin to explain how this has effected our lives for the good!!! The staff was wonderful too!
in Kalispell, MT |
Dr. Krass performed back surgery in July 2015. I had less pain within a few days and am making a wonderful recovery. I would recommend him to anyone need help with back pain.
in Kalispell, MT |
Dr. Krass exudes trust and confidence from the very first meeting. He is straightforward while being sensitive to my concerns. The office staff provides excellent service. Dr. Krass visited me immediately after my surgery (fusion of vert. 3-4-5) and at Brendan House (transitional care). He is cautious and optimistic at the same time. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua L. Krass, DO?
Are you Dr. Krass?

• Brain Tumor
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Spinal Tumor Surgery
  • Spine Surgery
  • Stereotactic Neurosurgery
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

Des Moines University-College Of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery

Graduated in 2006

St. John Health System-Providence Hospital, Southfield, Mi

Completed in 2007

St. John Health System-Providence Hospital, Southfield, Mi

Completed in 2012

University Of California-Irvine-Skull Base and Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery, Orange, Ca

Completed in 2013

Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Tx

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Krass has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Krass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Krass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Krass' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurosurgery
  • Board certified in Neurosurgery
  • Malpractice claims in Montana not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Krass

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Krass' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Krass

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Krass' Care Philosophy