Dr. Joshua Johnston, MD

Dr. Joshua Johnston, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·

Dr. Joshua Johnston, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Lakewood, WA. He specializes in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and more.

Franciscan Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Associates St Clare

11307 Bridgeport Way SW Ste 220

Lakewood, WA 98499

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Johnston

Video

See how frequently Dr. Johnston performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Surgery
high
Fracture

Dr. Johnston's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Johnston "Joshua A. Johnston, MD is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in orthopedic sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, reconstructive surgery and trauma, treatment of athletic injuries, and fracture care. He enjoys caring for patients from all walks of life and strives to provide his patients with efficient, thorough and compassionate care. Dr. Johnston completed a fellowship at the Santa Monica Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Group, a FIFA Centre of Medical Excellence, where he served as the team physician for the L.A. Galaxy and Chivas USA Major League Soccer teams, the U.S. Men s and Women s National Soccer Teams and the Pepperdine University and Santa Monica Community College athletic departments. Dr. Johnston is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine."

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  • Sports Medicine

• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*
    Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Knee Injuries
  • Orthopedic Trauma
  • Tibia Fracture

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Michigan State University/Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies
  • Santa Monica Orthopaedic & Sports Med Grp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Johnston has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnston does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnston and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnston's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnston to family and friends

Dr. Johnston's Performance

I felt like he really took the time to discuss my condition and treatment options. haven't had surgery so I can't review that.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Amazing very honest doctor! He's throuhough and up front and takes the time to talk to you. I highly recommend him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
When I was injured in a car accident, Dr. Johnston operated on my knee. He was patient, caring and supportive in my care, even when I had given up. He has a wonderful sense of humor and makes you see the up side of things, even when you feel down. He continued to reassure me when I re-injured my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Johnston is for the top surgeon in his field. He did with total success a bilateral knee-replacement on me. I recovered nicely and today I'm better than I was with my birth given knees. He and his team are on top of every game I've witnessed them, speedy appointments, on time always, no waiting...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Last year I completely tore my ACL while playing soccer. Dr. Johnston is AMAZING!!!! I was fully recovered and back to playing contact sports in six months. I highly recommend Dr. Johnston and his staff. They are all extremely knowledgeable and professional.
Are you Dr. Johnston?