Dr. Joshua Hixson, MD

Family Medicine | Male

StoneCrest Family Physicians 300 Stonecrest Blvd Ste 100 Smyrna, TN 37167 Get Directions
Dr. Joshua Hixson, MD
Dr. Joshua Hixson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Smyrna, TN. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Hixson is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center and Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Dr. Hixson's Care Philosophy

Our group of Board Certified Family Physicians specializes in your entire family's healthcare needs. Our highly skilled physicians and staff are committed to helping families improve their over-all health while providing first class patient care and satisfaction. We believe your family deserves a family physician!

Dr. Hixson's Experience

See how Dr. Hixson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hixson

Dr. Hixson accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Hixson is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hixson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hixson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hixson to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Hixson's Performance
in Smyrna, TN |
Very professional, experienced and knowledgeable. He guides me to better health through exercise and healthy eating.
in La Vergne, TN |
Dr. Hixson is very thorough and want's to stay on top of your medical problems.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Hixson is very friendly and he takes as much time as you need for a visit.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Smyrna, TN |
If you want quality care and a doctor that truly understands your care Dr Hixson is the one to choose. Just can't say enough about the care, and attention.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in Lavergne, Tn. |
Always liked Dr. Hixson, Takes care of problems before they get worse.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Fairview TN |
Dr. Hixson has been my doctor for many years. I have moved where I live an hour's drive away from his office now. I still make the drive because Dr. Hixson is a really good doctor. He is always up on all the latest health research. He takes care to be clear and concise when he explains medical stuff to me. I recommend Dr Hixson and his office as providing great medical care.
in Smyrna, TN |
Both my husband and I are very grateful to now be patients of Dr. Hixson. On our first visit, Dr. Hixson thoroughly examined our complete health history. He takes time to discusses your health with you and doesn't hesitate to answer any questions you might have. His office is very clean and the personnel are equally friendly and dependable. Test results are sent very quickly. I would highly recommend Dr. Hixson to anyone wanting a truly competent and knowledgeable doctor!
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr Hixson and staff are very friendly, efficient and professional. Dr. Hixson has a great bedside manner and I am extremely comfortable discussing any issue with him. I would definitely refer family and friends to Dr. Hixson.
La Vergne, TN |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Hixson to anyone.
La Vergne TN |
Dr. Hixson and his staff are very thorough and caring about their patients!
in Franklin, TN |
Provides information in a lay men's discussion
in Smyrna, TN |
Good
in Lavergne, TN |
Dr Hixson is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. He explains his diagnosis in terms I can understand and recommends things I need to do to be healthy.
in Nolensville, TN |
Called about an a problem that I had. They were able to work me in that day and the service is always friendly and nice. Dr. Hixson always nice and friendly when I go to see him.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr Hixson is a very thorough dr. I don't feel rushed. He will explain anything i ask. Short wait time is a plus.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
He is such a considerate doctor, which seems rare. He will listen to his patient and try to help the best possible way. I can't say how much I like his personality as a doctor. ALSO!! There is a very short wait time.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Hixson, MD?

Compare Dr. Hixson

Dr. Hixson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hixson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

• USMLE Step 1 Honor Score, Medical College of Georgia, .
    • USMLE Step 2 Honor Score, Medical College of Georgia, .
    • Residency Senior Research Project Award, June 2002

Dr. Hixson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hixson's Board Certifications

Anderson Area Medical Center
    Anderson Mrea Medical Center, South Carolina
    Georgia State University

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Hixson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hixson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cystectomy