Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Halpern

Joshua A Halpern MD PA

4214 N Habana Ave Tampa, FL 33607

Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Vanderbilt University in 1983 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, cosmetic dermatologic surgery, and more.

Dr. Halpern's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Halpern

4.0

Dr. Halpern?
Dr. Halpern's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD
Very seldom do I provide reviews or respond to surveys because one always feels pressured to rate everything a 10 or excellent. In this case however, I honestly can testify to the excellent work performed by my Plastic Surgeon, Joshua Halpern, MD. I am a 65+ male, who has undergone two procedures with Dr. Halpern; gynecomastia surgery and an abdominoplasty with diastasis recti. The first surgery was completed in early June, 2019, and the second in late August of this year. I am very pleased with the results at this point, although I am still in a recovery mode. Dr. Halpern cautioned that surgeries such as these take months to fully heal, especially on people in my age group. One of the main reasons that I chose Dr. Halpern is that he took the time to listen to my concerns, and understood what I was trying to achieve. At a consultation with another PS, he pretty much said that there was little that he could do, and thought that I was in good shape for my age. With Dr. Halpern, the
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD?
Dr. Joshua Halpern was the BEST surgeon I could have ever asked for! I wish I found him sooner. I had 3 breast surgeries/revisions within 2 years due to complications with a previous surgeon. I went to Dr. Halpern looking to remove my breast implants (explant) and get a lift at the same time. He had great bedside manner and was very meticulous. He has his own technique to remove the capsule during explant and was very confident in it and made me feel comfortable about the entire procedure, he even travels internationally to teach his technique to other surgeons. I had surgical mesh inside of me from a previous breast revision that he removed all of as well. I had minimal pain post-operation and my stitching looks great. He listened to what I wanted my result to look like for my areola reduction and my results of the explant and lift were beautiful and better than I could have hoped for! Even the entire office staff was extremely nice and helpful with anything I called for before and af
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Joshua Halpern for about 5 years. After doing the research for my first surgery I have not felt the need to look anywhere else for my successive procedures as I felt I already had the best plastic surgeon. Every time I feel I need something nipped, tucked, lifted, tightened or removed I just call Kelly and have her schedule an appointment for me with Dr. Halpern. This seems to be happening more and more frequently the older I get. Many of my body parts require more than just routine maintenance these days, so I anticipate seeing more of Dr. Halpern in the future. Fortunately for me, seeing Dr. Joshua Halpern is not a hardship! I have found him to be a kind and caring man and most importantly a wonderfully talented surgeon who truly listens to what you want and then “like magic” makes it happen. I have been extremely happy with the results of my surgeries and highly recommend Dr. Joshua Halpern for any cosmetic procedure you are considering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD?
Please beware of this doctor!!!! Do your research. Not only is he unprofessional but he takes no responsibilities for his mistakes. These are not qualities you ever want in a surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD?
5 months post op from my tummy tuck with Dr. Halpern. No revision was offered. He told me he was very proud of his work. I have to now go to another surgeon to have a revision. My scar is about an inch above my bikini line and I have a crease below my belly button creating a “butt” in the front. I’ve been extremely depressed since my surgery. Nobody wants to pay nearly 10,000 for a surgery and be promised a flat tummy to walk out like this. This doctor told me over and over (with witnesses) that I will experience little to NO PAIN and showed me a video of an older lady with blonde hair and a red blanket who walked out of the operating room in NO PAIN. I had EXTREME pain which no pain killers would touch. I was also told my surgery would be 4-5 hours and it ended up being over 8 hours with no explanation as to why. I was told there was no complications. Why did it take so long? Read ripoff report before you choose this surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD?
Horrible doctor. Why he offers tummy tucks when he obviously has no idea how to actually do one is unknown to me. Avoid the doctor or you’ll need a revision too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD?
Very poor surgeon for tummy tucks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD?
I can’t tell you guys how happy I am with my tummy tuck. Dr. Joshua Halpren done a fantastic job. He took off about 8lbs of fat and made my tummy real flat and also made my Vagina look even better. I’m so blessed and very happy with the results . Not much pain and I was off of my pain meds in a week and a half. So please. Thank you again dr. Halpren.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD?
Best experience I’ve ever had with a Doctor. Very caring and informative. My results after surgery are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD?
This man butchered my face. Do not go to him for facial plastic surgery. I have irreparable damage. He knew it too. He wouldn't even see me post op. And when I told him, he couldn't have cared less. Heartless on top of talentless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Halpern, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Halpern?

ABOUT THE DOCTOR

Dr. Joshua A. Halpern is the premier plastic surgeon in the Tampa Bay are of Florida in the use of endoscopic (mini scar surgery – that incorporates the use of a tiny television camera) on the face, breast and abdom...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1983
1979

• Hebrew

Dr. Halpern accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Halpern's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Halpern's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Chin Implant
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Facelift
  • Facial Peel
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gigantomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peck Implants