Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Joshua Goldner, MD
Dr. Joshua Goldner, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Lyndhurst, OH. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Goldner is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center.

29001 Cedar Rd Ste 303

Lyndhurst, OH 44124

Learn about Dr. Goldner

Dr. Goldner's Experience

Dr. Goldner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Stanford Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2012

Dr. Goldner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goldner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldner to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Goldner's Performance
in Painesville, OH |
I have seen Dr Goldner on several occasions and found him to be helpful and very caring. I would recommend him to anyone. However be forewarned, He will tell you like it is, if you want something sugar coated and your time wasted I would suggest going to someone else! He is a no non sense doctor and very competent.
in Cortland, OH |
Dr Goldner cares about each person who comes into his office. He is truthful and is willing to try different methods to help.
in Cuyahoga Falls, OH |
Dr. Goldner is great! the problem is the staff over the phone (Jamie) is rude and unprofessional. I've had more than one encounter with her until I finally had to tell her about her bad attitude. I would like to think that upper management of the facility would want receptionist to be caring and Helpful instead of deter patients. Jamie is not at all interested in helping let alone caries about the people the come there. she is a deter in helping making this a great place
in Cleveland, Ohio |
Having legitimate pain as I later found out from a more helpful doctor...Dr Goldner was not helpful at all. He rather spent most of the time judging me on a matter that happened 8 years ago. Did not help me with pain management, nor had any suggestions for treatment. Just more appointments so I can come in and waste more time. Then later found out he wrote a letter to my current doc with explicit details of my history...never even asked me about it. Stay away,he does not care about helping
in Cleveland, OH |
After seeing this doctor and having several procedures I was told I needed yet another procedure. After calling my ins to make sure it was covered I called the office to schedule the procedure. I requested a script for pain since the procedure couldn't be scheduled for over 3 weeks. After being ignored for several days I called the office back. I was told he had no intention of giving me anything, I should go to the emergency rm. What a sad excuse for a pain mgt. doctor.
in Broadview Heights, OH |
i have severe lower back pain.tried everything.wanted some relief,injections,trigger point,,etc.he was only focused on my past vicodin use,went on and on about.he should lie in bed 10 days with tears running down his fac and a 45 on the nightstand b4 he judges.maybe a good doctor but i didnt go there to get beat up,he did say come back and we can help you,so ill see an dreview again kinda had a resentment ,but i prayed for him.dont use my rating yet.
in Solon, OH |
Very hasty. Doesn't listen. Doesn't explain risks. Writes up false notes in medical records of physical exam never performed. Stay away!
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Goldner, MD?
Are you Dr. Goldner?