Dr. Joshua Gluck, MD

Practices Orthopedic Hand Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 29 reviews.
Author:
He is an excellent doctor. Explained everything and made my 11 year old son comfortable. Been to many orthopedics with my 3 kids and Dr Gluck is the best. Staff is also absolutely terrific.
Author:
Excellent patient interaction explaining all the options. Professional and pleasant manner.
Author:
Very attentive, listens to concerns I had, Dr. Gluck gave options to fix any issue s I was having
Author:
I had surgery on my hand by Dr. Gluck and so far all is as I was told it would be. Yes it hurts but it should, After all it was a cut. The doctor is very nice, seems more then competent and really knows what he is doing. I would recommend him to any one having trouble with their hands.
Author:
My first surgery did not fix my situation. Dr. Gluck was highly recommend. I’m glad I took the advice. I’m only four weeks out from surgery and I already have more movement than before. Dr Gluck called and checked on me on a Sunday. I’m very happy with him and Ventura orthopedic.
Author:
Their office was open early, was able to schedule an appointment for the same day, they were not overbooked with appointments causing lengthy wait times and gave my son the proper care needed so he can heal properly and prevent life long problems... The staff was friendly organized and informative about my sons injury, what to expect, what to do and welcomed us to call or come back if we thought of any questions concerns or problems. The efficiency of this office reduced the level of stress
Author:
A year ago I tripped over my dog and fractured my wrist. After my cast came off, which was put on in Ojai, I was still in a lot of pain. I went to see an orthopedist (who shall remain nameless) several times, and my concerns over my wrist were dismissed as normal. I switched to Dr. Gluck. He took one x-ray and saw that my wrist bone had collapsed and healed in the wrong position. He fixed it immediately (surgery). I wish I hadn't waited so long to see the right orthopedist. Now I'm good as new.
Author:
I had trigger thumb treatment and surgery. His rapport with patients is exceptional; easy to talk to, never rushes through appts. Surgery was easy; thumb pain gone immediately. I was interested in procedure so he explained everything and even let me watch. Called next night to see how I was doing! He now has Betsy, PA, who spent lots of time with me during post-op appt when I saw both of them. Rocio, his assistant, is also excellent. Joan was easy to work with to schedule surgery.
Author:
Dr. Gluck did a carpal tunnel release on both of my hands through tiny one centimeter incisions. Didn't need pain pills. I was playing my guitar the same night. Sensation returned almost immediately. There was very little bruising. I was completely healed up except for a little residual swelling and itching within two weeks. Cant comment on ease of scheduling urgent appts cuz I didn't have any urgent needs.
Author:
I can’t say enough about Dr. Gluck, his team, his physical therapists and Ventura Orthopedics. After a nasty fall, Dr Gluck litterally reattached my wrist to my hand. He went above and beyond to answer all my (ridiculous) questions and address all of my concerns. He and his staff took such good care of me from the ER to post surgery and through rehab. Dr Gluck even called me the day after surgery just to check on me. He and his staff are top notch. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank YOU Dr G
Author:
I had Carpet Tunnel surgery preformed by Dr. Gluck. From my first pre-surgery visit to my last post-surgery visit, Dr. Gluck and his staff made me feel welcome, cared for, and heard. My surgery was an immediate success. I had the surgery on a Friday afternoon and Dr. Gluck checked in with me, himself, on a Sunday evening, just to see how I was doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Gluck to anyone who needs the type of service he provides. Sincerely, Judy Linne, Special Education Teacher
Author:
Seems like a Cool Guy! But! I’ve been trying to have a plate taken out of my wrist for over a year now. He keeps cancelling my Surgeries. Don’t waste your time with this Doctor.
Author:
Personable, caring and professional from the front door to the patients chair, Dr. Gluck's team made an extremely important procedure easy. I would hands-down recommend him and his office to anyone looking for orthopedic services in the Ventura county area.
Author:
I recently had Carpal surgery with Dr. Gluck. The day after surgery I was pleased and surprised to receive a follow-up phone call at home from Dr. Gluck. Although I was unable to answer his call I was extremely impressed and thankful that he took time out of his busy schedule to personally address his patients and their concerns. Although I consider my surgery to be relatively minor I could see how many of his other more severe patients would benefit from his personal touch. Extremely pleased.
Author:
I had a chronic arthritic condition at the base of my right thumb which was keeping me from playing competitive tennis. Alleviating my condition was paramount to me. Dr. Gluck initially offered non-surgical options (injections) which, unfortunately, did not work for me. My only other option was surgery. He thoroughly explained the procedure and didn't sugarcoat the recovery process. He was professional, friendly, understanding of my goals and is a very skilled surgeon. He rates five stars.
Author:
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Gluck to my friends and family. He quickly diagnosed a nagging problem and immediately administered a treatment that - within a few hours - is providing some relief. He's direct, accessible and the staff is tops.
Author:
I have been attending Dr. appointments with my family during my father's cancer treatment. Dr. Gluck's office has been very comfortable with waiting time. If we wait it's because we arrived early. Thank you Dr. Gluck and your staff!
Author:
Dr. Gluck has been a courteous, efficient and compassionate professional during a challenging time in my health. He has answered questions concisely and honestly. Has offered optimism and guidance through recovery. Dr. Gluck and his associates has treated my family with empathy and understanding.
Author:
What an amazing doctor. He seems to really care about his patients and my recovering was very quick. I'm about to go in and have my other hand fixed and looking forward to going back to fix my other hand.
Author:
Having been a long time patient of Dr. O'Hollaren I am very impressed with Dr Gluck.
Author:
Recently, I had great the fortune to be a patient of Dr. Gluck. He repaired my badly damaged wrist/hand. From the onset of our meeting, I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, professional and polite. I knew I had the best surgeon to take care of my surgery. His follow up appointments were scheduled ahead of time, as was my initial need for physical therapy, which was also very beneficial. I would like to convey my gratitude to Dr. Gluck and his team for a job very well done.
Author:
Very professional but personable, which is what I needed. I came to Ventura Orthopedic with 2 broken wrists, and very afraid. I never had anything so traumatic happen to me, and I was in fear I would not gain back the use of my wrists. Dr. Gluck and his staff made me feel safe, and assured I WOULD heal. My surgery went smoothly, and in my opinion, and the opinion of many of my friends, very successful. After only 3 months, I am able to do most everything I could do before my injury. Thank You!