Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO

Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO

General SurgeryMaleAge 34

Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO is a General Surgery Specialist in Leeb S Summit, MO. He is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gazzetta to book an appointment.

Advanced Surgical Associates, LLC

New Patient?
ENT Associates of Greater Kansas City, PC2861 NE Independence Ave Ste 205 Leeb S Summit, MO 64064

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Gazzetta is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center Lees Summit, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

More General Surgery Specialists at Advanced Surgical Associates, LLC

Dr. Gazzetta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gazzetta

Dr. Gazzetta?
  • Explained conditions well (23)
  • Listened & answered questions (23)
  • Office environment (22)
    Dr. Gazzetta is the best surgeon I have ever used or experienced in my lifetime. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone who needs any kind of surgery done. He truly cares about his patients and wants them to be at ease as well as for them to understand the procedure for the specific surgery that they are having to perform. In addition, prior to my appendicitis surgery, Dr Gazzetta was communicative and answered any last minute questions or concerns I had before I went under for my surgery. Most importantly, he took into consideration my allergies and made the professional and ethical decision to not put his patient at potential risk and therefore, he decided to not inject the TAPP block which is typically used to reduce pain but instead sent me home with some meds. Finally and foremost, I truly appreciate the personal commitment that he as well as his staff members have given to me. Overall, I had no complications during my surgery and the recovery time was manageable. He is great :)
    Alana – Dec 16, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    I had nothing but confidence after my first interaction with Dr Gazzetta. Very personable and knowledgeable with the ability to explain every detail in a way that could be understood. I would not hesitate to use him again!
    Nathan Schrock – Nov 26, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    My mother had surgery by Dr. Gazzetta. He was kind, transparent, and communicative. Overall, he was the best we could have hoped for....I would highly recommend him!
    Sharon Little-Stoetzel – Nov 26, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    My visit was on time and very professional. I would recommend Dr. Gazzetta to anyone undergoing surgery for this reason. I had a hernia surgery scheduled on the Friday before labor day at Centerpoint. Dr. Gazzetta spent several minutes with me to answer any last minute questions he seemed to be in no rush (like several surgeons seem to be). Surgery went fine, no complications. On LABOR DAY I get a call from Dr. Gassetta PERSONALLY, to check in on me and see how I am doing! Not his assistant, not an office person and not one of the residents but Dr. Gassetta himself........... I have had a lot of surgeries in my life and never once has the surgeon called and checked on me. Let alone on a holiday! I was speechless! In a world of conveyor belt surgeries its nice to know there are still people out there that actually care about the patient and there wellbeing and not just "the next Patient"
    Mark A Rawson – Nov 25, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    Love Dr. Gazzetta and staff! Always super friendly and willing to answer any questions! While in the hospital, they even brought me Dr. Pepper to help with a caffeine headache. Highly recommend!
    Nov 25, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    I was referred to Dr Gazzetta for hernia surgery. I couldn't have been more pleased by the caring, respect and communication experience I had with Dr Gazzetta and his staff. The surgery went well and recovery was about four weeks.
    John Quinn – Nov 25, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    Hernia operation and follow up visit. Dr Gazzetta was extremely professional and caring during my surgery and follow up. He's a great listener. I would have no hesitation recommending him to my family & friends.
    Mark Eichmann – Jul 09, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    Great experience with Doctor and his staff, took care of me during surgery, andwered all my questions before and after procedure. Truly cares about his patients.
    Tatiana Buitrago – Jul 07, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    I felt well taken care of. Appreciated the humor. Thank you.
    Jul 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    Dr. Gazette is the most wonderful & caring surgeon! During the Covid 19 pandemic time Dr Gazzetta made my emergency appendectomy surgery & recovery time a great success & treated me like a family member! No family allowed during covid 19. You are not just another number with Dr Gazetta. You are part of his family! Let's keep this Wonderful surgeon & his team in our city!
    Pat Phillips – Jul 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    Dr Gazzetta showed such compassion when dealing with my family. He truly cares about his patients and went above and beyond what you expect from your surgeon. Even the nurses that day had nothing but compliments for him. My son went in to the ER and nerves caused him to leave before the recommended surgery and Dr Gazzetta called us at home and talked my son into coming back. He was awesome and we will for sure use him again! We highly recommend him!
    Amy E – May 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    felt like he was an old friend. no bs just the truth about how the procedure would be. everything he said was correct. no surprises. would recommend him to anyone
    May 08, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    Dr. Gazzetta was super informative and very caring for my father, which has a vast amount of medical issues. He was very thorough and made us feel very comfortable about the procedures that were taking place. His bedside manner was second to none. On a subsequent visit to the hospital with our mother, he stopped us and asked about both of our parents. Thank you Dr. Gazzetta.
    May 01, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    I was having abdominal pains and a CT scan indicated I had a perforated appendix. I was sent to the ER and was lucky that Dr. Josh Gazzetta was on call that night. He came in and performed the appendectomy around midnight. The surgery was complicated by the fact that I also had a naval hernia, which Dr. Gazzetta fixed during the procedure. The surgery was a great success and I was up and walking around the next morning. In addition to being a skillful surgeon, Dr. Gazetta has all the traits anyone would want their doctor to have. He is kind, warm, humble, gentle, understanding, caring and confident. His bedside manner will put you at ease and he will patiently address all of your questions and concerns. I give Dr. Gazzetta my highest recommendation.
    Gregg Zoltek – Apr 27, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    I met Dr. Gazzetta after he performed emergency surgery on me on a thursday morning. I wasn't awake and alert until the following day. He came to check on me in ICU every day before breakfast. He was a breath of fresh air. He saved my life and was in at least once every day or an associate Dr. Hardy came in once a day too. Once I was released after 9 days their aftercare was excellent and encouraging every time I saw him. I have a lot of faith in Dr. Gazzetta and would want him to do any further surgery that I may require in the future. I have recovered quicker than they expect and I am doing well. Everyone at their office was very professional, personable, and encouraging. I couldn't ask for more. He is the reason I am alive today.
    Russell Cathey – Apr 24, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    Dr. Gazzetta was very open and accommodating in answering any and all questions. While I was in the hospital, he checked on me frequently and did whatever could to help. I would highly recommend him.
    Apr 24, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    I highly recommend Dr. Gazetta and Advanced Surgical Associates Staff. The office staff is courteous and patient. He did a great job with my gallbladder surgery and I appreciated him personally following-up during recovery.
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    Dr. Gazzetta was very accommodating and did an outstanding job on my surgery. He answered all questions and laid out all the options beforehand for me to make a better and informed decision based on current events and local conditions during the beginning stages of the COVID19 pandemic. His staff was outstanding in working with my insurance to make sure this surgery could happen without any coverage issues. Since the surgery my follow up appointment and healing have gone well and I wish Dr. Gazzetta and his staff the very best.
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    Dr Gazetta took time to listen & answer all my concerns. He was professional, responsive, and skilled. My recovery went very well. Only minimal pain in the recovery. I would absolutely recommend him.
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
    Very kind and caring with his patients
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Gazzetta?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Gazzetta's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Stomach Diseases
    • Stomach Surgery
    • Ulcer

Dr. Gazzetta accepts

Dr. Gazzetta accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
    HealthyBlue 2.0
    HealthyBlue Advantage
    Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Medicaid
    Medicare
    Tricare

Dr. Josh Gazzetta is Board Certified in General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care. His clinical interest include hernias, gallbladder, biliary surgery,...Read more

• General Surgery