Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO

Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO

General SurgeryMale

General Surgery

Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO is a General Surgery Specialist in Lee's Summit, MO and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2013. He is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Advanced Surgical Associates, LLC

Advanced Surgical Associates, LLC2861 NE Independence Ave Ste 205 Lee's Summit, MO 64064

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Gazzetta is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center Lees Summit, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for general surgery.

• Practices at Top Hospital Gastrointestinal Surgery Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Quiet Hospital Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals

More General Surgery Specialists at Lee's Summit Medical Center

Dr. Gazzetta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gazzetta

Dr. Gazzetta and his team were absolutely amazing. I had emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix and then consequently a bowel resection at Centerpoint. Dr. Gazetta went above and beyond to make sure I had a great outcome. I am so thankful for the care I received while in the hospital recovering. His calming presence and kindness was such a blessing to my family and I during this time. I would highly recommend Dr. Gazzetta!
Holly – Oct 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
Dr. Gazzetta and his team were absolutely WONDERFUL! Two things that stood out to me: 1. They shared all of my options with me ahead of time, and really listened to me and what I wanted as the patient. 2. For the packing process of my recovery, the nurses were so kind and said I was welcome to come in and have them pack if I didn't have anyone to help me. I would recommend Dr. Gazzetta and his team to anyone. They will take good care of you and be a support for you through your procedure.
Becca – Aug 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
Dr. Gazzetta performed an emergency appendectomy on me at the Lee's Summit Medical Center. He was absolutely amazing! Respectful, funny, kind, and professional! I highly recommend him.
Aug 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
I came into the Hospital not knowing what was wrong with me. That is when I meet D. Gazzetta. At that moment I have meet a lot of doctors, but I knew I was in great hands. He told me everything up front and keep my whole family updated. I was in the hospital for 10 days and there was not a day that he did not stop in and check on me. He took the time to sit and talk with me every time. I can say that if I ever need a more surgery I will see if he can do it. I wish he could be my every day doctor. If he ever goes into general practice i will be the first in line to be his patient .
Jim Brown – Aug 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
I had a new experience and appreciation from this duel experience. You were especially attentive and caring. I discerned a special comforting spirit in this experience. Thanks again
Dave Long – Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
Met with Dr Gazzetta through a referring Doctor for the removal of my Gallbladder .The moment I met him I felt very comfortable, I appreciate the way he took the time to explain the diagnosis and the procedure of my surgery to myself and my husband. On day of my surgery he did again spoke to me. He was also very informative for my follow up visit and assured me I should give him a call if I have any other questions. He is very professional,and a great doctor .Would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends. Thank you Dr G.
Winsome Manning – Jul 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
Dr. Gazzetta performed an appendectomy on me a few weeks ago. My Appendix had burst which led to other complications prior to surgery. I won't bore you with the details. When I met Dr. Gazzetta, he was confident in his surgery skills and really helped me stay calm going into surgery. Post surgery, I had 6 days of recovery in the hospital before I was discharged. Dr. Gazzetta came to check on me each day. He is easy to talk with and was able to answer all of my questions about recovery. It never felt like I was talking with a stranger, but a friend who genuinely cared about my health and well-being. I do not think I could have had a better experience than I did being in Dr. Gazzetta's care. If I ever need anything in the future he would be my #1 choice. I 100% recommend Dr. Gazzetta for your health needs.
A. Nelson – Jul 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
Dr. Gazzetta was both kind and compassionate, with my care. Unlike many doctors and surgeons, Dr. Gazzetta took interest in my health care needs and never made me feel like I was a burden, nor did he rush through my initial appointment and subsequent appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Gazettta!
Allyson A. H. Largent – Jul 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
Prompt, Professional, and a real person. Took time to talk to my wife while she waited.
May 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
Dr Gazetta is wonderful. I had been dealing with stomach issues for the last 5 years. Pain everytime I ate. No one would listen. Dr Gazetta listens and cares. My gallbladder was removed and I feel great. No more pain.
Becky – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
My experience with Dr. Gazzetta could not have been better, from the time I met him for consult, at bedside, and follow up office visit. I was explained in detail on what he needed to do, with illustrations, and answered every question easily. I highly recommend Dr. Gazzetta and "Advanced Surgical Specialties" to anyone, including my family! Great Job!
Larry L Miranda – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
Saw Dr. Gazzetta for an umbilical hernia, the consultation process was easy and thorough, and the surgery was scheduled within the same week! The staff made the experience as comfortable as possible, was in and out and resting comfortably in no time. Highly recommend Dr. Gazzetta and ASA!
Josh B – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
I met with Dr. Gazzetta 3 times - pre-surgery, surgery and post surgery. All questions were thoroughly answered at my visits and I never felt rushed in any appointment. Surgery went very well and there no issues. I started running a brief temperature about 2 days post op and Dr. Gazzetta returned my phone call quickly and put my mind at ease. He followed up the next day to make sure I was doing well. I would highly recommend.
Sheri – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Gazzetta and staff. I had my gallbladder removed and the process was easy and smooth. I knew I was in good hands. I would recommend Dr. Gazzetta to anyone!
Ashlynn stiles – Mar 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
My experience with Dr Gazzetta was absolutely phenomenal. He made sure I was well informed over the entire process. My surgery went well, and I had a very easy and fast recovery. I will be recommending him to all of my family, and will continue to use him in the future if needed.
Matt – Mar 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
Simply put, this was the best experience I've ever had with surgery, or health care in general, Dr Gazzetta and his entire staff leave no strings unplulled when you entire their care!
Jason Weiss – Jan 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
Dr. Gazzetta is the best surgeon I have ever used or experienced in my lifetime. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone who needs any kind of surgery done. He truly cares about his patients and wants them to be at ease as well as for them to understand the procedure for the specific surgery that they are having to perform. In addition, prior to my appendicitis surgery, Dr Gazzetta was communicative and answered any last minute questions or concerns I had before I went under for my surgery. Most importantly, he took into consideration my allergies and made the professional and ethical decision to not put his patient at potential risk and therefore, he decided to not inject the TAPP block which is typically used to reduce pain but instead sent me home with some meds. Finally and foremost, I truly appreciate the personal commitment that he as well as his staff members have given to me. Overall, I had no complications during my surgery and the recovery time was manageable. He is great :)
Alana – Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
I had nothing but confidence after my first interaction with Dr Gazzetta. Very personable and knowledgeable with the ability to explain every detail in a way that could be understood. I would not hesitate to use him again!
Nathan Schrock – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
My mother had surgery by Dr. Gazzetta. He was kind, transparent, and communicative. Overall, he was the best we could have hoped for....I would highly recommend him!
Sharon Little-Stoetzel – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?
My visit was on time and very professional. I would recommend Dr. Gazzetta to anyone undergoing surgery for this reason. I had a hernia surgery scheduled on the Friday before labor day at Centerpoint. Dr. Gazzetta spent several minutes with me to answer any last minute questions he seemed to be in no rush (like several surgeons seem to be). Surgery went fine, no complications. On LABOR DAY I get a call from Dr. Gassetta PERSONALLY, to check in on me and see how I am doing! Not his assistant, not an office person and not one of the residents but Dr. Gassetta himself........... I have had a lot of surgeries in my life and never once has the surgeon called and checked on me. Let alone on a holiday! I was speechless! In a world of conveyor belt surgeries its nice to know there are still people out there that actually care about the patient and there wellbeing and not just "the next Patient"
Mark A Rawson – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Gazzetta, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Gazzetta?