Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD

OphthalmologyMaleAge 36

Ophthalmology

Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Nashville, TN. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD

Wang Vision Institute

1801 West End Ave Ste 1150 Nashville, TN 37203 ()

Compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists

Compare Dr. Frenkel with our nearby Ophthalmology Specialists at Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Tristar Centennial Medical Center today at (615) 952-0874.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Dr. Frenkel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Frenkel

Dr. Frenkel

I had SMILE in Jan 2022. It went really well. I am used to be extremely near sighted, but after surgery, my eye sight was instantly better. It's almost three weeks later, my eyes feel so normal and my eyesight is pretty good as well. Thank you for all the technicians and surgeon. The surgery itself is painless and really quick.
Feb 05, 2022
SMILE Procedure
Dr. Frankel made me feel very comfortable during my SMILE procedure. His calmness gave me confidence that he was going to do a great job. I have been very happy with the results!
Ethan D – Feb 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
While I only met Dr Joshua Frankel for a brief time during surgery he was very friendly and calming. He did the SMILE procedure on my eyes and one day post op and healing is off to a great start and I have 20/20 vision!
Jan 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
I WOULD HAVE THE SURGERY AGAIN TOMORROW!!! After an extensive office exam, lots of research, webinar, asking questions etc, I choose Wang Vision Institute. DR. FRENKLE replaced my dominate eye lens with a corrective distance lens. I am So THRILLED!!! I followed the pre-op and post-op eye drops regimen and have had no problems! Thank You Wang Vision and Dr FRENKLE!!! Office staff and surgery center staff were both polite, informative and helpful in every way!
VIVIAN B. L. – Jan 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
It is life changing to wake up and not have to deal with contacts or glasses. I went from being very nearsighted to 20/20 vision with the SMILE procedure. Wang Vision Institute made the process so easy and their team is amazing! Scheduling is simple, everyone is super nice, and they are sure to keep you completely informed of what to expect next.
Kristen – Jan 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
Dr. Frankel was awesome in delivering the SMILE procedure especially within making sure my eyes were ready and prepared to receive the surgery. Will recommend him to anyone looking for an Ophthalmologist.
Dec 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
Dr. Frenkel performed my SMILE surgery and I am absolutely thrilled with the outcome. He was kind, knowledgeable and I felt comfortable entrusting my vision to him. He did an excellent job, and I can now see without glasses or contacts. I am so thankful that I chose Dr. Frenkel for my surgery and so glad I decided to have this surgery done. I would recommend Dr. Frenkel and Wang Vision Institute to anyone looking to have top notch care!
Rebecca Pettross – Dec 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
Dr. Freckle completed my smile surgery at Ming Wang Institute. He was amazing!! He was honest and encouraging. He and his assistant coached me through the whole process. They were truly amazing and I got my Eyesight back! I was 20/20 the very next day. My vision was horrible! I highly recommend him and Ming Wang Institute!
Candy Bryant – Dec 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
I came into Wang Vision Institute for getting lasik done and I have the privilege of dealing with Dr. Frenkel. Dr. Frenkel made the procedure less concerning and fast. He did an amazing job on my eyes and actually cared of my well being as well. I highly recommend anyone looking for an vision expert near the Nashville area to check out this institute. You will not be disappointed!
Tyler Cavender – Dec 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
Excellent service and surgery! Couldn't be happier with the process and results!
Nov 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
I had LASIK done a few months ago and it was a great experience! Dr. Frenkel was very kind and he explained everything thoroughly.
Great experience – Nov 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
Went in for a consult for corrective eye surgery and was able to get SMILE surgery the same day! Everyone in the office was super friendly and helpful. I was originally interested in lasik, but their team was able to answer any/all questions I had about SMILE surgery and the outcome has been amazing! Would highly recommend Wang Vision Institute to a friend. Dr. Frenkel did a great job making me aware of what he was doing as well as keeping me calm and focused throughout the procedure.
Oct 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
I decided i was done with glasses, scheduled my evaluation, and within 3 days i was in for surgery and now have 20-20 vision! It was amazingly fast and easy, and i got approved for Financing which made it very affordable for me. I would recommend Wang Vision to anyone who is done wearing glasses!
Adam – Oct 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
Great communication during the surgery. Wonderful staff and surgery assistants. I had lasik and highly recommend.
Chris R – Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
Dr. Frenkel performed SMILE surgery on both of my eyes, and I cannot be happier with the results. He thoroughly explained everything about the procedure, was careful, and everything went perfectly. I recommend him for anyone thinking of corrective vision surgery.
Andrew – Oct 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
I'm excited to say that I drove my car for the first time in over 20 years without contacts or eye glasses thanks to my Lasik surgery that occurred 10/4. I was able to read the road signs the very next day, which is amazing. I highly recommend Wang Vision Institute. I was so nervous and the staff and surgery team were so kind and very caring. They certainly helped keep me at ease the entire time. And, later that night, I received a text from the doctor checking to see how I was doing. Impressed with the outcome and definitely impressed with their care.
Oct 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
I had LASIK done at WVI with Dr. Frenkel and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The entire staff and doctors have all been amazing from pre-op to post-op. Would highly recommend to anyone interested in getting LASIK.
Oct 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
Had an amazing experience with my SMILE surgery! I went from extremely poor vision to virtually 20/20. It didn't hurt and every effort was made to ensure I felt confident and comfortable during the operation. They followed up with a wellness call the night of the procedure just to make sure everything went well. Highly recommended!
h_w – Oct 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
I got SMILE two days ago, a form of laser eye correction. I cried after surgery because immediately after I could see people's faces without glasses for the first time ever. The morning after, I woke up and my vision was only a little worse than when I put glasses on (50% recovery). The day after I was seeing 20 20, which I have never seen before, even with corrective lenses. A+. To those with poor vision who have just accepted seeing blurry letters while reading, I highly recomend. Dr. Frenkel checked in on me the night of and morning after. He was so nice during the entire procedure and was just as excited as I was about my new vision.
Elizabeth Neumann – Sep 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?
I finally decided it was time to look into getting Lasik eye surgery and completed the webinar offered by Wang Vision Institute. I learned a lot about the procedure and even received a discount for scheduling a free consultation appointment. It was easy to schedule and they give excellent directions on where to park and go once you get there. I had the SMILE procedure done by Dr. Frenkel and couldn't be happier. It was painless, quick, and highly effective. Im still in disbelief that I'm seeing this well with my own eyes and im no longer dependent on contacts! Dr. Frenkel and his staff went above and beyond to talk me through each step of the procedure and ensure I was comfortable. They played music and even gave me a blanket and something to squeeze if I was anxious during the procedure. They even texted to check on how I was doing that evening. My only regret is I didn't do this years ago!
Bailey Azlin – Sep 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Frenkel?