Dr. Joshua Fischer, MD

Save

Internal Medicine | Male

Coastal Medical PUL 450 Veterans Memorial Pkwy Bldg 6 East Providence, RI 02914 Get Directions
Dr. Joshua Fischer, MD
Dr. Joshua Fischer, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in East Providence, RI. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Fischer is affiliated with Miriam Hospital.

Learn about this doctor

Dr. Fischer's Care Philosophy

I happen to believe that the most important determinant of your health is your own lifestyle. As I always tell my own patients, 95% or more of whether you are going to live to a ripe old age depends on what you eat, how much you exercise, and whether or not you smoke; I am here to help you with the remaining 5%. Visit my blog for tips on how to take better care of your health: whitecoatwisdom.wordpress.com

Dr. Fischer's Experience

0ExperienceMatch
Experience Match

See how Dr. Fischer's experience matches your preferences.

1
Specialties

For the best healthcare for your needs, choose a doctor who specializes in your medical condition.

0
Conditions Treated

Check to see that this provider treats your medical condition.

2
Procedures Performed

Check to see that this provider performs the procedure that you need.

Background Check

Check to see if your provider has any malpractices, board actions, or sanctions.

Education

Learn more about where this provider went to medical school, residency, and more.

Languages Spoken

Check to see what languages this provider and/or staff speak.

Memberships & Professional Affiliations

View memberships and affiliations associated with this provider.

    Visiting Dr. Fischer

    Dr. Fischer accepts 1 insurance carrier

    Dr. Fischer is now accepting new patients

    Affiliated Hospitals

    Hospital Quality
    Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fischer has admitting privileges.

    Dr. Fischer's Reviews

    Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fischer to family and friends
    4.3
    based on 10 total reviews
    Dr. Fischer's Performance
    • Trustworthiness
      EXCELLENT
    • Explains condition(s) well
      EXCELLENT
    • Answers Questions
      EXCELLENT
    • Time well spent
      EXCELLENT
    Office & Staff Performance
    • Scheduling
      EXCELLENT
    • Office environment
      EXCELLENT
    • Staff friendliness
      EXCELLENT
    • Average wait time
      10 to 15 minutes
    Have you seen Dr. Joshua Fischer, MD?
    Are you Dr. Fischer?
    Make it easy for patients to share their feedback. Also manage your personalized profile!

    Dr. Fischer's Care Philosophy

    I happen to believe that the most important determinant of your health is your own lifestyle. As I always tell my own patients, 95% or more of whether you are going to live to a ripe old age depends on what you eat, how much you exercise, and whether or not you smoke; I am here to help you with the remaining 5%. Visit my blog for tips on how to take better care of your health: whitecoatwisdom.wordpress.com

    Dr. Fischer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

    •  Based on total number of patients treated over the last 12 months
    •  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available
    •  No sanctions found
    •  No board actions found

    Background Check

    • n/a
      Malpractice Claims not available

      Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

      What is medical malpractice
    • 0
      Sanctions

      No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

      What is a sanction or disciplinary action
    • 0
      Board Actions

      No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

      What are board actions

    Conditions Treated

    Dr. Fischer does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fischer and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

    Education

    • Medical School
      Brown Medical School

      Graduated in 2010

    • Residency Hospital
      Miriam Hospital

    Languages Spoken

    • English

    Memberships &
    Professional Affiliations

    Dr. Fischer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fischer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

    Specialties

    • Internal Medicine

    Procedures Performed

    • Nutritional Counseling
    • Weight Loss Management