Dr. Joshua Drumm, DO

Spokane, WA 99208

• First Choice Health
  • Premera Blue Cross

Learn about Dr. Drumm

I believe in treating people the way that I would like to be treated

Video

Dr. Drumm's Experience

Dr. Drumm's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Fracture Care
  • Orthopedic Hip Surgery
  • Orthopedic Knee Surgery
  • Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Drumm does not have any board certifications listed.

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

• Total Hip Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Uni-Compartmental Knee Replacement
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Alma College
  • Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Drumm has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Drumm has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Drumm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drumm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drumm's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drumm to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Drumm's Performance
in Colville, Wa |
I saw Dr. Drumm after my first surgeon had retired. I was very fond of the first surgeon and skeptical, thinking no one would be able to meet my expectations. A very pleasant surprise with Dr. Drumm. He was compassionate; he listened to my every concern and addressed each one of them, and took action. Twelve weeks after a total hip replacement, I am walking five miles a day, pain free. I couldn't be more satisfied and would highly recommend Dr. Drumm. Outstanding! I would see again.
Spokane, WA |
Sincere, respectful, surgery went great, not a single problem with surgery or recovery. Had a family emergency (in CA) the day after surgery. Dr Drumm worked with me to get me there as soon as possible and complete my PT in California. Not necessarily normal, but lower back pain and sciatica both disappeared after surgery..
in Spokane, WA |
I was very happy with Dr.Drumm and his staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs surgery...
in Spokane, WA |
I was blessed to be referred to Dr. Drumm. A health care provider that listened to me and saw my needs. He's uncanny ability to think on his feet and outside the box to provide the best care for me as an individual. I have felt that I have been in the hands a superior surgeon. Providence is lucky to have Dr Drumm as one of there physicians. He not only cared for me but my husband as well. The respect he had for us was exceptional.
in Spokane, WA |
I was deeply touched when Dr. Drumm prayed for me prior to my surgery. His heart and his skill makes it very easy to recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic surgery. I had no urgent appointments.
in Kettle Falls, Wa |
I had a two total knee replacements by Dr Drumm and from every review and story I've heard mine went as well or better then any. I would and have recommended Dr Drumm to all in a very highly manner. I can't say enough good things about my experience with him and his staff very professional.
in Spokane, WA |
I was suffering with knee issues but i didn't know a DO. I contacted Providence Orthopedic and they set me up with Dr Drumm. I could not be happier. From the initial office visit to my final post -op today he and his staff are informative,professional and just all around kind caring people. The outcome of my knee surgery is amazing, it's better than i ever hoped for almost like it never happened. Thank you Dr Drumm and staff you're the best!
in Pasco, WA |
My name is John Strong, I recently had a left knee revision Arthroplasty done by Dr. Drumm. What i found in this doctor is far above excellent. His caring and kind bedside manner and the genuine concern for his patients are and have been impeccable. He has went behond the call of duty to make sure my surgery and post operative care were met with skill, patience and forthought as to where i was at medically and in my life in general.I cannot recommend him highly enough. Many Thanks go out to him
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Drumm helped me understand what was going to happen during surgery by showing a video to me at my first visit. He also had a model of the hip bone and the pieces that he would be putting in. I could take the model apart.. All my questions were answered . Dr. Drumm is an excellent surgeon. I have told many friends about his office.
in Oroville, WA |
Dr. Drumm replaced my hip 4 weeks ago and I am astonished that the back, foot, and hip pain disappeared immediately. My recovery has been extremely quick. I have been so impressed with his expertise, level of concern, attentiveness, and apparent skill that I readily tell his story to anyone who might consider a hip replacement. I traveled 3.5 hours to Spokane to continue the service Dr. Drumm began while he was in the Okanogan and recommend that anyone else do the same. I certainly will.
Spokane, WA |
I was referred to Dr Drumm by my Providence Doctor and I am not impressed, he is young, has little experience, and is not even an MD. I am getting a second opinion with a more experienced joint surgeon outside of the Providence network.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Drumm has made a new man out of my husband. He needed to have both hips replaced and was a little apprehensive of the hip replacement surgery, until he shook hands with Dr. Drumm. Dr. Drumm and his staff are excellent and treat their patients as they would family.
Dr Drumm revised my wife's hip, after 2 failed hip replacements elsewhere. He took a proactive approach with expertise, compassion & genuine concern. She is now painfree, no swelling & functioning extremely well. He called her a miracle, with all the extensive & complicated work he had to do and how well she has recuperated. The real miracle is Dr Drumm & his excellent and successful care. His medical assistant, Amber, is tops also, so kind & friendly. We wish all doctors were like Dr Drumm.
in Bonners Ferry, ID |
Oct.'16,my hip dislocated for 3rd time,by fate,Dr Drumm came n2 my life, unique dr, providing exceptional care,gave me a new lease on life.He discovered my hip infection,& a previously broken,poorly repaired femur in 2008 hip surgery. After 10 weeks antibiotic treatment, I now have a new hip revision &repaired femur.He is the very best doctor I've ever been to: compassionate, takes time & answers all questions,true professional,complete dr in mind body &soul.Wish all doctors were like Dr Drumm!!
in Asotin, WA |
Dr Drumm was highly recommended to me by Dr Tingstead in Pullman. A surgeon in Lewiston had done my initial knee replacement in 2015 and the unit had failed. In January 2017 Dr Drumm did my second replacement. It has been a huge success!! i have range of 140 degree and going up and down stairs with no pain, the knee feels completely secure. Dr Drumm and his staff are so kind and genuinely concerned with your care. He takes time to explain and answer questions, very happy with my results.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr Drumm performed joint replacement surgery on me, and I have had complications that another doctor will have to fix. I should have done my research and gone to one of the experienced joint replacement surgeons in Spokane. I trusted my Providence primary care provider to refer me to a competent surgeon, but they let me down. If you care about yourself, avoid Dr Drumm and go to someone with better credentials and experience.
in Tonasket, WA |
I highly recommend Dr Drumm for your surgery needs. He cares and he is a great doctor. He moved out of our area and so many people miss him. I drove 3 1/2 hours just to go see him because I really appreciated how he treated me. I highly recommend him for surgery. He's the best!
in Spokane WA |
Dr. Drumm did my ankle surgery at mid valley hospital in Omak. Before leaving for Spokane in August 2016. My name is Sarita Wines. FYI. He told my husband he would like to know how things turned out. Well 3 weeks at harbor view. Two weeks in nursing home. Fixator taken off Oct 21. Might get walking boot in another month. Still non weight bearing. But all is great so far. Lots of healing for fracture blisters yet to go. Thank you Dr. Drumm for putting my ankle back together again. Sarita Wines.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Drumm, DO?
Are you Dr. Drumm?