Dr. Joshua Donis, MD

Dr. Joshua Donis, MD

Cardiology  ·
Dr. Joshua Donis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cape Girardeau, MO. He graduated from State University Of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook and specializes in cardiology.Read his story

211 Saint Francis Dr Ste 15

Cape Girardeau, MO 63703

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Donis

See how frequently Dr. Donis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
high
Vascular Disease
high
Heart Disease

Dr. Donis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Donis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Donis "Joshua A. Donis M.D. graduated from The Johns Hopkins University with a BS in biomedical engineering. He received his medical degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook, where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha honor medical society. He then completed training in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease at New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University campus. Since 2003, Dr. Donis has been practicing general cardiology. He was appointed to the voluntary faculty of the Weill Cornell Medical College, where he was affiliated until he and his wife relocated to Arizona in 2016. He enjoyed clinical privileges at the New York Presbyterian Hospital Cornell campus and the Hospital for Special Surgery. He maintains board certification in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Echocardiography. Dr. Donis has been designated as a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology"

This content was provided by Dr. Donis "Dr. Donis strives to provide excellent, patient centered care.  He is daily reminded what a great privilege it is to be someone's Doctor."

• Cardiology

• Cardiovascular Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• The Johns Hopkins Univ
  • Columbia University College Of Physical and Surgery
  • New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr
  • Columbia University College Of Physical and Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Donis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Donis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Donis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Donis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Donis to family and friends

Dr. Donis' Performance

Dr. Donis Says:
"

Providing our Patients with the best experience possible is very important to us.  The most valuable feedback we receive comes from our Patients.

Thank you for taking a few minutes to let us know how we are doing!

"

Dr Donnis is amazing. I had very highblood pressure. I was Dr. Vjs patient, dr donnis took my case over upon dr. Djs retirement. I can only say if you want someone who listens, understands your condition, this is the Dr you may consider seeing. You will not regret your decission.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Donis was my doctor when he practiced in New York. We miss him very much since he moved to Arizona. I will never find another doctor like him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Donis is a LISTENER. I was worried he wouldn't accept me as a patient as I have many medical issues, but he listened to my history, had already checked my hospital records and was familiar with my problems. He gave me several tests the results of which were unremarkable. I felt so...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He treated me without adding any more drugs to my drug regimen; he exlained my condition clearly and completely; he listened to my feeling about my treatment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0