Pediatrics  |
Dr. Joshua Dillon, MD
Dr. Joshua Dillon, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Atoka, TN. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Dillon is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Tipton.

36 Capital Way Ste E

Atoka, TN 38004

• CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Dillon

Dr. Dillon's Experience

Dr. Dillon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• J C Edwards Sch Med Marshall U
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Dillon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dillon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dillon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dillon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dillon to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Dillon's Performance
in Atoka, TN |
Dr. Dillon is great. He's very smart and explains complicated problems in a way anyone can understand. His front desk staff is not my favorite I sometimes have to press for a same day appointment. But I trust the doctor and he called a couple of issues on my 2yo that her specialist had missed. Overall, impressed.
in Millington, TN |
This is not a doctor. He believes everything is a virus. My son contracted salmonella. I first thought stomach virus but after 3 days of 103 temp and diarrhea, I went to the pediatrician. It's a virus. I demanded his poop be cultured. Three weeks later I get a call from CDC that my son had salmonella. Went there to see Casama twice about my daughter. It's a virus. Yeah, a trip to the ER found a SEVERE ear and sinus infection. I wouldn't send a pet there.
Munford, TN |
Dr. Dillon is caring and takes time to talk about any questions I ask. My baby girl loves him and she is usually afraid of new people. Has a real way with kids.
in Millington, TN |
My grandsons started seeing Dr.Dillon and I was really impressed with him and decided to switch my 2 youngest daughter's over to him as I wasn't satisfied with their current pediatrician. Well my new grandson was born a couple months ago and had some medical issues and he referred him to a specialist, and the specialist had made some calls that weren't the best and Dr. Dillon was totally on top of it. He kept in constant personal contact with my daughter. Not messages from nurses. He is the BEST
in Munford, TN |
Update, my son saw Dr Dillion on the 6th, he told me "ride the virus out". The man never even looked in his throat. Today I went to a specialist and he had tonsillitis. It is now the 21st. Why would you not look in the child's throat your examining? I do not understand how he graduated medical school.
Cordova, TN |
Dr. Dillon has ALWAYS been so patient and kind during our visits. He is so great with both of our children!
in Millington, TN |
Trying to get around what just happened! Since day one Dr Dillon never would look a parent in the eye. He tells the patient after years of medical stuff she is better no evidence OK. Awesome as a parent to a teenager it is a hard position cause you need to trust them as they trust you. Well she has complaints but his excuse she has anxiety see a psychology OK. Then with a strong family history told me I have munchausen syndrome. OK considering I have poor health and a terminal illness really?
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Dillon, MD?
Are you Dr. Dillon?