Family Medicine  |
Dr. Joshua DeFriece, MD
Dr. Joshua DeFriece, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Cypress, TX. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. DeFriece is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital.

Houston Methodist Primary Care Group

25282 Northwest Fwy Ste 200

Cypress, TX 77429

• AvMed
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. DeFriece

I am a board certified family physician who enjoys the full scope of practice, but I have particular interests in preventative medicine, lipidology, and hypothyroidism. I take pride in educating patients about their illnesses because I believe that knowledge and understanding are the keys to health and happiness.

Dr. DeFriece's Experience

Dr. DeFriece's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. DeFriece has no media or publications listed.

Dr. DeFriece does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DeFriece and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. DeFriece's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DeFriece to family and friends
Dr. DeFriece's Performance
in Katy, TX |
He is one of a kind. Polite, a great listener, a fantastic doctor and respects your time. My experience with Dr. Defreese is like it used to be several years ago before computers and insurance companies ran the medical industry. His assistant maria is also a delightful person and also greets you with a smile and is very good at following up when necessary. I don't ask what the charge for a visit is as I know Dr. Defreese is fair and my health is worth what ever I have to pay albeit low.
in Livingston , TX |
I love Dr. deFriece. He has explained blood test results in detail, he has phoned in prescriptions to two pharmacies because I worked and lived in two different cities and he wanted to make sure I had my medication over the week-end. I have also seen him when my Insurance wasn't taken by his affiliation and self paid, which I am about to do again! He goes the second mile for his patients. Still will travel 100 miles let alone the additional cost of the office visit-he is worth it!
Richmond, TX |
Dr Defriece is the best! I would not want to go anywhere else!
in Houston, TX |
I started seeing Dr. DeFriece in 2011 or 2012. He has changed practices since then, but I follow him because he's such a great MD. I have several family members that also see him.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. DeFriece is a very knowledgeable, friendly and attentive doctor. The office staff is friendly and wonderful as well. I see why he gets such great reviews, he definitely deserves them. I just found my family's doctor of choice!
Katy, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. DeFriece for about 4 years. He is very personable, takes his time with you answering your questions and explaining medications and alternatives to taking medication with diet and exercise. I never feel rushed. He has a very kind demeanor and makes me feel at ease. He has moved from Katy now so I am following him to Cypress.
in Katy, TX |
My family and I have been patients of Dr. DeFriece since he practiced in Fulshear and will follow him, any where he practices, in the Houston area. As everyone has mentioned in other reviews, he IS young, he IS very knowledgeable, and he takes his time with his patience, but above all else he explains things in terms that you will understand. He is a down home Doctor in the big city with his focus being on his Patients above all else!
in Magnolia, TX |
Dr. DeFriece, being a younger doctor, is more in tune with today's medical information and practices. I was pleased with the time he spent with me at my first visit and his interest in conversing with me each visit afterwards. I found Dr. DeFriece to be personable and friendly at each encounter. I am glad that in changing his hospital affiliation that he is closer to my work and residence. I highly recommend Dr. DeFriece as a family doctor. The quality of care will please you.
in Richmond |
For being such a young doctor, his quality is like the doctors of yesterday. He takes his time with every patient and listens to you. He cares more for the patient than I think the money. My wife and I have been seeing Dr.DeFriece for 6 or 7 years now followed him twice and will follow him again to Cypress that's how good a doctor he is.
in Katy, Tx |
I called after seeing all of these reviews about ease of scheduling. I called, nervous about a lump that has me scared, and was told it would be more than 2 months before they could get me into the doctor. I'm sure cancer would wait 2 months. Thanks Doc!
Have you seen Dr. Joshua DeFriece, MD?
Are you Dr. DeFriece?