Dr. Joshua C. DeFriece, MD

Dr. Joshua C. DeFriece, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 35 years old

I am a board certified family physician who enjoys the full scope of practice, but I have particular interests in preventative medicine, lipidology, and hypothyroidism. I take pride in educating patients about their illnesses because I believe that knowledge and understanding are the keys to health and happiness.Read more

Dr. DeFriece's Experience

See how Dr. DeFriece's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. DeFriece

Dr. DeFriece accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. DeFriece has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. DeFriece's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DeFriece to family and friends
Experience with Dr. DeFriece
Dr. DeFriece's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (36)
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. DeFriece is a very knowledgeable, friendly and attentive doctor. The office staff is friendly and wonderful as well. I see why he gets such great reviews, he definitely deserves them. I just found my family's doctor of choice!
Katy, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. DeFriece for about 4 years. He is very personable, takes his time with you answering your questions and explaining medications and alternatives to taking medication with diet and exercise. I never feel rushed. He has a very kind demeanor and makes me feel at ease. He has moved from Katy now so I am following him to Cypress.
in Katy, TX |
My family and I have been patients of Dr. DeFriece since he practiced in Fulshear and will follow him, any where he practices, in the Houston area. As everyone has mentioned in other reviews, he IS young, he IS very knowledgeable, and he takes his time with his patience, but above all else he explains things in terms that you will understand. He is a down home Doctor in the big city with his focus being on his Patients above all else!
in Magnolia, TX |
Dr. DeFriece, being a younger doctor, is more in tune with today's medical information and practices. I was pleased with the time he spent with me at my first visit and his interest in conversing with me each visit afterwards. I found Dr. DeFriece to be personable and friendly at each encounter. I am glad that in changing his hospital affiliation that he is closer to my work and residence. I highly recommend Dr. DeFriece as a family doctor. The quality of care will please you.
in Richmond |
For being such a young doctor, his quality is like the doctors of yesterday. He takes his time with every patient and listens to you. He cares more for the patient than I think the money. My wife and I have been seeing Dr.DeFriece for 6 or 7 years now followed him twice and will follow him again to Cypress that's how good a doctor he is.
in Katy, Tx |
I called after seeing all of these reviews about ease of scheduling. I called, nervous about a lump that has me scared, and was told it would be more than 2 months before they could get me into the doctor. I'm sure cancer would wait 2 months. Thanks Doc!
Have you seen Dr. Joshua C. DeFriece, MD?
Are you Dr. DeFriece?

Compare Dr. DeFriece

Dr. DeFriece's Care Philosophy

Dr. DeFriece's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. DeFriece has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. DeFriece's Board Certifications

Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System

Completed in 2010

Virginia Commonwealth University

Graduated in 2003

Dr. DeFriece does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DeFriece and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Arthrocentesis
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cyst Aspiration
  • Joint Injection
  • Laceration Repair
  • Skin Biopsy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.