Dr. Joshua Blomberg, MD

Orthopedic Trauma Surgery | Male

Madison Office 600 HIGHLAND AVE H4 Madison, WI 53792 Get Directions
Dr. Joshua Blomberg, MD
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself, and my experience in healthcare. I grew up in Rochester, MN, and I earned my B.S. degree and further graduate work in microbiology and immunology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I continued my studies at the University of Minnesota School of Medicine in Minneapolis, obtaining my medical degree in 2007. Following my graduation, I pursued advanced orthopedic training as part of my residency at the University of Wisconsin Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program. In addition, I completed a year-long training program, or fellowship, sub-specializing in orthopedic trauma with the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Orthopedic Trauma program. My practice is focused on limb reconstruction and salvage, pelvic and acetabular injuries, peri-articular fractures, and general fracture care. It is my mission to provide you excellent service with compassionate care. I always strive to provide you the same high quality evidence based orthopedic treatment that I would offer to a member of my family. I am active in continuing medical education and have attended and made presentations at medical meetings, and authored several orthopedic research articles. Additionally, I am currently affiliated with Rush University Medical Center's Residency Program.In addition to my extensive medical commitments, my personal interests include fitness, traveling, boating, skiing, and other outdoor pursuits. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further improve your experience at Rockford Orthopedic Associates. My goal is to provide you the best medical care available. I am looking forward to meeting with you.

Dr. Blomberg's Care Philosophy

Dr. Blomberg's Experience

See how Dr. Blomberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Blomberg

Dr. Blomberg accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Blomberg is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Blomberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Blomberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blomberg to family and friends
based on 5 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Blomberg's Performance
in Appleton, WI |
After having my leg shattered by a car vs pedestrian hit and run Dr Blomberg put my leg back together better than I thought it could be and fixed my shoulder that was broken in half. He was kind and caring and never made me feel like I was just a number. I would recommend him to anyone needing Ortho Trauma surgery. Fantastic caring Doctor for sure.
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Blomberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Blomberg?

Compare Dr. Blomberg

Dr. Blomberg says...

I am looking forward to meeting with you.

Dr. Blomberg's Care Philosophy

Dr. Blomberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Trauma Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

University Of Miami Hospitals and Clinics

Completed in 2013

University Of Wisconsin / Madison

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Blomberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blomberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Trauma Surgery