Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD

DermatologyMaleAge 46

Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD is a Dermatologist in Lake Worth, FL and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Berlin has more experience with Skin Cancer & Excision than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine medical school in 1999. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Berlin to book an appointment.

Dr. Berlin

Dr. Berlin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berlin

3.4

Dr. Berlin?
  • Appointment scheduling (59)
  • Office environment (57)
  • Explained conditions well (50)
  • Appointment was rushed (30)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (27)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (27)
Do Not Go to this Doctor. I went for a whole body check up and he billed my insurance company for 10 lesion removal. He did not remove anything. I denied all removal of lesions. He did not explain or communicate to me what he was doing prior or during the exam. He did not explain to me he was about to remove any lesions. When I denied removal of lesions he seemed pissed off. Very unprofessional. I would give negative stars if I could.
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Cathy W. – Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Excellent service from a team of professionals. Lisa A. Performed my examination with care, provided clear concise explanation of each procedure and was extremely gentle. I felt as though I was in the hands of a highly skilled experienced professional. The office was run in an efficient manner with polite proficient staff.
Russell K – Sep 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Terrible experience with abuse of procedures. Like a “Mill” with freeze, burn and cutting over and above ... Residence of Coral Lakes collectively have experience and will pass the REVIEW ...
Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Known as a zoo-like environment for patients, one to three patients scheduled every 5 minutes, Dr. Berlin's office often double bills for the office visit charge and further bills excessively for work not even done.
Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
I will never go back to this doctor. When he came into the room he brought two nurses. I told him I was concerned about a lump I had and he said he would give me the name of a plastic surgeon. Never did. Instead he started giving me a half body exam which I did not ask him to do and he starts freezing off things on my legs without talking to me first and the next thing I know they're giving me three shots in 3 moles on my back and cutting them off. He never asked permission, he never said to me there's three moles I'm a little concerned about is it OK if we take them off and biopsy them. I had just had a full body exam two months before so I don't think it was even necessary. Not only was everything rushed, he never gave me the name of the surgeon or instructions on how to care for the biopsy sites. They gave me some sample appointments and didn't write down what they were for. They rushed me in and out and did things without permission probably for money.
K – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
uncommunicative and unscrupulous. Terrible experience. two visits for removal of cyst. Now have three new scars and STILL have the cyst. Skip this place by all means.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jorge in Delray Beach, FL – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Every single time I am either charged for services that never occurred or unnecessary services that happened without my consent and it seems to be getting worse. The last visit was just to get the results of a biopsy and after he told me the biopsy was fine he wildly waived the nitrous oxide container adjacent to my neck before I could duck away and ask what he was doing. There was absolutely nothing on my neck --he charged for 4 lesion removals! Beware.....
FL – Dec 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Fantastic Doctor and staff. Got me in quickly when I called the day of the appointment. Very knowledgeable and really got great customer service from start to finish with the office
Abby F – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Premier Dermatology is my number one choice. Dr Berlin cares about me as a patient and my well-being. He is very professional and has great knowledge ,which makes me feel very well taken care off. He takes his time explaining my condition and discusses treatment options. The staff is fantastic as well. I never have any issues scheduling my appointments nor do I ever wait a long time.I have nothing but great things to say about this place and would highly recommend it to all my friends and family
Christine J in Wellington – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I've known Dr. Berlin for years now and every visit is pleasant and fast. He is extremely knowledgeable and always attentive to my needs and concerns.The new office is beautiful, clean and in a great location. I cannot emphasize enough how great Dr. Berlin is. I would recommend Dermatology Partners to everyone.
Manny in Wellington – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
I see the office 2x yearly for cancer body scans. You always sign a release to treat when you go in the office... so, they treat! They cleared up my very bad rosacea with an Rx and I use the spa for Botox regularly. Not much time with the Dr, but his nurse practitioners get you started and are wonderful. They freeze off a lot of miles and do biopsies as needed. 6 months ago, they did 6 and 3 came back carcinoma. Last week they did 3 biopsies- still waiting in results.
Boynton Beach, FL – Nov 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Dr. Berlin spent less than 2 minutes in the room with me even though I was having a problem with a procedure done at his office. When I asked him a question regarding the procedure, and asked for further explanation he became irritated and didn't attempt to answer my question. Just kept telling me everything would be fine. He was patronizing and rude and I absolutely would never recommend his practice to anyone. The office is brand new, beautiful, and clean, but don't be fooled; these upscale am
SoxPats in Boynton Beach, FL – Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
AMAZING Dermatology Office. Outstanding staff and knowledge. Very courteous and professional, I do recommend this office to anyone in need of PROPER medical services. I had major psoriasis plaques on legs and elbows, and with their help, knowledge and expertise, I can say that now, I am 99% psoriasis free and regain a quality of life I thought was forever gone. I highly recommend this office if you need expert dermatology service. For me... they are 5 stars all the way. Thank you Guys!
Denis Leborgne in WEST PALM BEACH – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
DR. Berlin and staff is awesome... HOWEVER---- The payment process is very difficult, after receiving an invoice, several attempts were made to make payment. The phone number on the invoice goes to a voice mail that is full and a message cannot be left. No option for on-line payment either. When a person does accept payment on the phone no confirmation is available. It is simply written on a piece of paper and moved from one desk to the other for processing at a later date, how is this possiabl
Robert in Boynton Beach – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
The staff was wonderful and the spa was amazing. They have a new office and it was a pleasure to go there. I have been bringing my children there for a long time. They were very helpful and I would definitely return.
Dori in Delray Beach, FL – Nov 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Not honest They cause 5 unnecessary scars over my body. I went there and asked them if they could remove a group of moles on my chest. They said before they remove them they had to do a biopsy. They did five biopsies like I have skin cancer, then they told me I have to go to a plastic surgeon because they're not specialized in that field. They did not tell me that before making money off of me. They charged my insurance $ 135 per biopsy. And they charged me 2 copayments. It's all about money.
Abby in boynton beach – Nov 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
I came to see a dermatologist for the first time because I have been suffering with acne for several months now, and I left pretty disappointed. The visit felt RUSHED. I feel like I didn't really get in depth answers to any of my questions. Seemed as if they just care about making money and not genuinely helping tbh. I never write reviews but felt the need to. I definitely will not go back to this place. Hope your experience is better or you go to a different place..
Paula in Lake Worth, FL – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
I went to Dr. Berlin today for acne treatment and I was essentially whisked away within 10 minutes. The waiting room filled up and although 3 people were in my treatment room at once, I had no answers to treatment, an appointment for an experimental medication, and was injected with something with no explanation. I literally asked the nurse today "Can you explain what the hell just happened?" before I left. NO answers about how to treat my acne. I was treated poorly and sold to pharma.
R.M. in Lake Worth, FL – Aug 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
He and staff performed procedures I didn't want, or even have an option of declining before they performed them. I went in for a small mole to be looked at, and without notice, I got 3 biopsies and some other procedures that I still don't know what they were for.. They billed me 2x more than the surgeon that I had to later go to who performed the procedure that I went to Dr. Berlin for in the first place! No wonder why Dermatologists are the richest! There are much better options nearby!
Steve E in Delray Beach, FL – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
I had a 3pm appointment 6/3/16 and waited 1 hour before they took me into the inner office and there I waited another 15 minutes before the nurse came in and told me that the doctor would not be in the office. They new he was out and never mentioned to me while I waited all this time.
Jonathan Rives in Delray Beach, FL – Jun 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berlin?

• Dermatology