Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD

DermatologyMaleAge 47

Dermatology

Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD is a Dermatologist in Boynton Beach, FL and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Berlin has extensive experience in Skin Cancer & Excision and Cosmetic Skin Procedures. He graduated from Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine medical school in 1999. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD

Premier Dermatology Partners

10383 Hagen Ranch Rd Ste 100 Boynton Beach, FL 33437 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Dr. Berlin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berlin

3.3

2.247191011235955%

Amazing caring Dr.!
Always a pleasure to see Dr.Berlin, (Josh)! He is caring and thoughtful and very knowledgeable! He's always upbeat and positive and he makes you feel so welcome! Great person and human being! Can't say enough about Josh! I highly recommend him! Lovely staff as well!! Thank you!
tyler – May 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Did not listen to me at all.
Aug 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Premier dermatology has been an amazing place due to us finding Sandy the Varicose Vein Specialist that completed many procedures for my husband Kevi who suffers from having ample amounts of varicose veins in his legs. He has suffered with this issue for many years but wanted to get it worked on due to his legs feeling heavy all the time and getting older. Dion the Ultrasound specialist who works along side of Sandy the vein specialist is amazing, efficient in everything, you can trust her with your LIFE! They both give attention to every detail and concern. Sandy the vein specialist and Dion the ultra specialist are partners in medicine and make a wonderful team. They are trustworthy, professional at all times. My husband was so happy with the outcome after the procedures he feels in-debited to Sandy and Dion. He truly appreciates all their effort and care, even aftercare instructions. If anyone you know needs their veins worked on, please contact Sandy and Dion, they are amazing!!!!
Kevi Jones – Aug 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Dr. Berlin used to be a very good doctor with a well-run office when I started with him over ten years ago. Then, I guess, money became more important than medical care. My vein surgery was botched almost three years ago to the point where I have permanent numbing in my ankles - no one seems to be concerned. Every visit involves multiple charges for things that were not done, resulting in high bills. I do like the PAs, but they are under the jurisdiction of a money-grabbing man who wants to sell products and unnecessary procedures with no regard for the patient. I guess I've been too lazy to get away from this practice, but I finally made the move to a new doctor this summer.
Jul 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Beware of Dr. Berlin and his team at Dermatology Partners. It’s a money making factory. They immediately start freezing without letting you know what they’re doing. You’re in and out without a clue of what just happened. My husband went in to address a Squamish scraping they did that went wrong. Within a minute Dr. Berlin started taking biopsy’s on his head, back, arm without explaining what and why to my husband. It’s just a money making machine because the bills are outrageous and you’ll be billed for unknown services. I’ve heard the same complaint from friends that have gone to him and will never go back. I’m shocked this is going on without insurance companies checking out this practice.
Jun 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Do Not Go to this Doctor. I went for a whole body check up and he billed my insurance company for 10 lesion removal. He did not remove anything. I denied all removal of lesions. He did not explain or communicate to me what he was doing prior or during the exam. He did not explain to me he was about to remove any lesions. When I denied removal of lesions he seemed pissed off. Very unprofessional. I would give negative stars if I could.
Cathy W. – Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Excellent service from a team of professionals. Lisa A. Performed my examination with care, provided clear concise explanation of each procedure and was extremely gentle. I felt as though I was in the hands of a highly skilled experienced professional. The office was run in an efficient manner with polite proficient staff.
Russell K – Sep 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Terrible experience with abuse of procedures. Like a “Mill” with freeze, burn and cutting over and above ... Residence of Coral Lakes collectively have experience and will pass the REVIEW ...
Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Known as a zoo-like environment for patients, one to three patients scheduled every 5 minutes, Dr. Berlin's office often double bills for the office visit charge and further bills excessively for work not even done.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
I will never go back to this doctor. When he came into the room he brought two nurses. I told him I was concerned about a lump I had and he said he would give me the name of a plastic surgeon. Never did. Instead he started giving me a half body exam which I did not ask him to do and he starts freezing off things on my legs without talking to me first and the next thing I know they're giving me three shots in 3 moles on my back and cutting them off. He never asked permission, he never said to me there's three moles I'm a little concerned about is it OK if we take them off and biopsy them. I had just had a full body exam two months before so I don't think it was even necessary. Not only was everything rushed, he never gave me the name of the surgeon or instructions on how to care for the biopsy sites. They gave me some sample appointments and didn't write down what they were for. They rushed me in and out and did things without permission probably for money.
K – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
uncommunicative and unscrupulous. Terrible experience. two visits for removal of cyst. Now have three new scars and STILL have the cyst. Skip this place by all means.
Jorge in Delray Beach, FL – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Every single time I am either charged for services that never occurred or unnecessary services that happened without my consent and it seems to be getting worse. The last visit was just to get the results of a biopsy and after he told me the biopsy was fine he wildly waived the nitrous oxide container adjacent to my neck before I could duck away and ask what he was doing. There was absolutely nothing on my neck --he charged for 4 lesion removals! Beware.....
FL – Dec 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Fantastic Doctor and staff. Got me in quickly when I called the day of the appointment. Very knowledgeable and really got great customer service from start to finish with the office
Abby F – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Premier Dermatology is my number one choice. Dr Berlin cares about me as a patient and my well-being. He is very professional and has great knowledge ,which makes me feel very well taken care off. He takes his time explaining my condition and discusses treatment options. The staff is fantastic as well. I never have any issues scheduling my appointments nor do I ever wait a long time.I have nothing but great things to say about this place and would highly recommend it to all my friends and family
Christine J in Wellington – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I've known Dr. Berlin for years now and every visit is pleasant and fast. He is extremely knowledgeable and always attentive to my needs and concerns.The new office is beautiful, clean and in a great location. I cannot emphasize enough how great Dr. Berlin is. I would recommend Dermatology Partners to everyone.
Manny in Wellington – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
I see the office 2x yearly for cancer body scans. You always sign a release to treat when you go in the office... so, they treat! They cleared up my very bad rosacea with an Rx and I use the spa for Botox regularly. Not much time with the Dr, but his nurse practitioners get you started and are wonderful. They freeze off a lot of miles and do biopsies as needed. 6 months ago, they did 6 and 3 came back carcinoma. Last week they did 3 biopsies- still waiting in results.
Boynton Beach, FL – Nov 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Dr. Berlin spent less than 2 minutes in the room with me even though I was having a problem with a procedure done at his office. When I asked him a question regarding the procedure, and asked for further explanation he became irritated and didn't attempt to answer my question. Just kept telling me everything would be fine. He was patronizing and rude and I absolutely would never recommend his practice to anyone. The office is brand new, beautiful, and clean, but don't be fooled; these upscale am
  • Staff wasn't friendly
SoxPats in Boynton Beach, FL – Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
AMAZING Dermatology Office. Outstanding staff and knowledge. Very courteous and professional, I do recommend this office to anyone in need of PROPER medical services. I had major psoriasis plaques on legs and elbows, and with their help, knowledge and expertise, I can say that now, I am 99% psoriasis free and regain a quality of life I thought was forever gone. I highly recommend this office if you need expert dermatology service. For me... they are 5 stars all the way. Thank you Guys!
Denis Leborgne in WEST PALM BEACH – May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
DR. Berlin and staff is awesome... HOWEVER---- The payment process is very difficult, after receiving an invoice, several attempts were made to make payment. The phone number on the invoice goes to a voice mail that is full and a message cannot be left. No option for on-line payment either. When a person does accept payment on the phone no confirmation is available. It is simply written on a piece of paper and moved from one desk to the other for processing at a later date, how is this possiabl
Robert in Boynton Beach – Mar 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
The staff was wonderful and the spa was amazing. They have a new office and it was a pleasure to go there. I have been bringing my children there for a long time. They were very helpful and I would definitely return.
Dori in Delray Beach, FL – Nov 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berlin?