Dermatology  |
Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD
Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Boynton Beach, FL. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Berlin is affiliated with St. Mary's Medical Center.

10301 Hagen Ranch Rd Ste 930

Boynton Beach, FL 33437

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Berlin

See how frequently Dr. Berlin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Keloid Scar
Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Berlin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Berlin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berlin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berlin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berlin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berlin to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Berlin's Performance
Boynton Beach, FL |
I see the office 2x yearly for cancer body scans. You always sign a release to treat when you go in the office... so, they treat! They cleared up my very bad rosacea with an Rx and I use the spa for Botox regularly. Not much time with the Dr, but his nurse practitioners get you started and are wonderful. They freeze off a lot of miles and do biopsies as needed. 6 months ago, they did 6 and 3 came back carcinoma. Last week they did 3 biopsies- still waiting in results.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Berlin spent less than 2 minutes in the room with me even though I was having a problem with a procedure done at his office. When I asked him a question regarding the procedure, and asked for further explanation he became irritated and didn't attempt to answer my question. Just kept telling me everything would be fine. He was patronizing and rude and I absolutely would never recommend his practice to anyone. The office is brand new, beautiful, and clean, but don't be fooled; these upscale am
in WEST PALM BEACH |
AMAZING Dermatology Office. Outstanding staff and knowledge. Very courteous and professional, I do recommend this office to anyone in need of PROPER medical services. I had major psoriasis plaques on legs and elbows, and with their help, knowledge and expertise, I can say that now, I am 99% psoriasis free and regain a quality of life I thought was forever gone. I highly recommend this office if you need expert dermatology service. For me... they are 5 stars all the way. Thank you Guys!
in Boynton Beach |
DR. Berlin and staff is awesome... HOWEVER---- The payment process is very difficult, after receiving an invoice, several attempts were made to make payment. The phone number on the invoice goes to a voice mail that is full and a message cannot be left. No option for on-line payment either. When a person does accept payment on the phone no confirmation is available. It is simply written on a piece of paper and moved from one desk to the other for processing at a later date, how is this possiabl
in Delray Beach, FL |
The staff was wonderful and the spa was amazing. They have a new office and it was a pleasure to go there. I have been bringing my children there for a long time. They were very helpful and I would definitely return.
in boynton beach |
Not honest They cause 5 unnecessary scars over my body. I went there and asked them if they could remove a group of moles on my chest. They said before they remove them they had to do a biopsy. They did five biopsies like I have skin cancer, then they told me I have to go to a plastic surgeon because they're not specialized in that field. They did not tell me that before making money off of me. They charged my insurance $ 135 per biopsy. And they charged me 2 copayments. It's all about money.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I came to see a dermatologist for the first time because I have been suffering with acne for several months now, and I left pretty disappointed. The visit felt RUSHED. I feel like I didn't really get in depth answers to any of my questions. Seemed as if they just care about making money and not genuinely helping tbh. I never write reviews but felt the need to. I definitely will not go back to this place. Hope your experience is better or you go to a different place..
in Lake Worth, FL |
I went to Dr. Berlin today for acne treatment and I was essentially whisked away within 10 minutes. The waiting room filled up and although 3 people were in my treatment room at once, I had no answers to treatment, an appointment for an experimental medication, and was injected with something with no explanation. I literally asked the nurse today "Can you explain what the hell just happened?" before I left. NO answers about how to treat my acne. I was treated poorly and sold to pharma.
in Delray Beach, FL |
He and staff performed procedures I didn't want, or even have an option of declining before they performed them. I went in for a small mole to be looked at, and without notice, I got 3 biopsies and some other procedures that I still don't know what they were for.. They billed me 2x more than the surgeon that I had to later go to who performed the procedure that I went to Dr. Berlin for in the first place! No wonder why Dermatologists are the richest! There are much better options nearby!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I had a 3pm appointment 6/3/16 and waited 1 hour before they took me into the inner office and there I waited another 15 minutes before the nurse came in and told me that the doctor would not be in the office. They new he was out and never mentioned to me while I waited all this time.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Inadequate time and explanation of procedure. Felt pressured into a decision for biopsy I didn't want or need.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Staff and Dr. Berlin were polite and the environment was clean however they did not explain things during my office visit or answer my questions adequately. I felt like I was being rushed through the office visit. I had to call the office to find out about biopsy results. I am very upset about the lack of information about procedures they wanted to do and the subsequent costs. Now I have a very expensive medical bill and still need medical assistance for my condition. Very disappointed !
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Overall it was a great experience. The entire staff was knowledgeable and extremely friendly. I did not have to wait very long to see the doctor and he took the time to answer my questions. I would recommend and see Dr. Berlin again.
in Florida |
My husband recommended Dr. Berlin to see my teenage son for ACNE and cosmetic options for myself. I was treated very well 1st office visit. Dr. Berlin was very polite and spent the time needed for my son and I - to explain our medical conditions & answer any questions and the pros/cons of treatment options. He was fantastic! So knowledgeable and kind - look forward to coming back for follow up visit.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Berlin and office staff Exceeded my Expectations! Dr. Berlin spent all the time I needed to address my skin condition and the features and benefits of each option! He was fantastic - I have seen 3 other Derms in area and Dr. Berlin was by far the Most knowledgeable and thoughtful - I felt comfortable asking any/all my questions. I have recommended Dr. Berlin to all my friends and family! My office visit with Dr. Berlin exceeded my Expectations!! Great Doctor!!
in Parkland, FL |
Very positive and a very comfortable setting. Dr and staff made me feel welcome and in good hands. My experience was nothing but positive and I would highly reccomend Dr Berlin to any others that need Dermatologic procedures.
Dr Berlin and his staff are very efficient, professional and caring. They answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable during my visit . I would definitely recommend this office to family and friends!!!
in Wellington, FL |
Dr. Berlin and his staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They are very knowledgeable and the entire visit was pleasant. I would recommend him to everyone.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I would not recommend this Dr. as he spends No Time with patients. I agree with the last survey and wished I would have read before scheduling an appointment. the assistants do all the work and Dr. Berlin spent maybe ten minutes with me and never actually addressed why I was there. never sat down and talked to me regarding my condition. just was quick to say what I needed and left the room. when I asked his nurse practitioner a question she quickly dismissed me. Terrible Experience!
Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr. Berlin is an outstanding Dermatologist! Dr. Berlin had my acne under control very fast! He is so kind and takes the time to answer all of your concerns. Along with the great experience I had with Dr. Berlin his staff was overly friendly and caring throughout the process. I would highly recommend Dr. Berlin to anyone looking for a great dermatologist!
Boynton Beach, FL |
I had a simple botox procedure at the Dr Berlin's office last week, which resulted in my having swelling,two black eyes, bruising around the needle injections and a droopy left eye. I've had this procedure numerous times in other facilities and NEVER experienced this before. I called and visited Dr. Berlin's office and was told there was nothing they could do. The office asked me not to return and Andrew, the office mger said to stop calling. Dr. Berlin has not returned any of my 4 calls/mgs.
in Greenacres, FL |
Uses assistants most of the time; hardly ever see physician, even when requested. He referred me to another dermatologist for a special treatment. This doctor was pretty far away and when I got there, they said they don't handle this treatment. Doctor Berlin has poor knowledge, doesn't spend time with patients. If he spent as much time with patients as he does in purchasing advertising, he would be great!
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Are you Dr. Berlin?