Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Berlin

Premier Dermatology Partners

10383 Hagen Ranch Rd Ste 100 Boynton Beach, FL 33437

Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD is a dermatologist in Boynton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Penn State U, Hershey College Of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Berlin accepts

Dr. Berlin accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Select HMO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Berlin's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Berlin's Top Procedures and Conditions

Keloid Scar

Dr. Berlin treats Keloid Scar more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Berlin treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage

Dr. Berlin performs Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Berlin performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Berlin performs Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Berlin performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

• Hair Loss
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

32.05128205128205%

Dr. Berlin?
Dr. Berlin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD
uncommunicative and unscrupulous. Terrible experience. two visits for removal of cyst. Now have three new scars and STILL have the cyst. Skip this place by all means.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Every single time I am either charged for services that never occurred or unnecessary services that happened without my consent and it seems to be getting worse. The last visit was just to get the results of a biopsy and after he told me the biopsy was fine he wildly waived the nitrous oxide container adjacent to my neck before I could duck away and ask what he was doing. There was absolutely nothing on my neck --he charged for 4 lesion removals! Beware.....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Fantastic Doctor and staff. Got me in quickly when I called the day of the appointment. Very knowledgeable and really got great customer service from start to finish with the office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Premier Dermatology is my number one choice. Dr Berlin cares about me as a patient and my well-being. He is very professional and has great knowledge ,which makes me feel very well taken care off. He takes his time explaining my condition and discusses treatment options. The staff is fantastic as well. I never have any issues scheduling my appointments nor do I ever wait a long time.I have nothing but great things to say about this place and would highly recommend it to all my friends and family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I've known Dr. Berlin for years now and every visit is pleasant and fast. He is extremely knowledgeable and always attentive to my needs and concerns.The new office is beautiful, clean and in a great location. I cannot emphasize enough how great Dr. Berlin is. I would recommend Dermatology Partners to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
I see the office 2x yearly for cancer body scans. You always sign a release to treat when you go in the office... so, they treat! They cleared up my very bad rosacea with an Rx and I use the spa for Botox regularly. Not much time with the Dr, but his nurse practitioners get you started and are wonderful. They freeze off a lot of miles and do biopsies as needed. 6 months ago, they did 6 and 3 came back carcinoma. Last week they did 3 biopsies- still waiting in results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Dr. Berlin spent less than 2 minutes in the room with me even though I was having a problem with a procedure done at his office. When I asked him a question regarding the procedure, and asked for further explanation he became irritated and didn't attempt to answer my question. Just kept telling me everything would be fine. He was patronizing and rude and I absolutely would never recommend his practice to anyone. The office is brand new, beautiful, and clean, but don't be fooled; these upscale am
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
AMAZING Dermatology Office. Outstanding staff and knowledge. Very courteous and professional, I do recommend this office to anyone in need of PROPER medical services. I had major psoriasis plaques on legs and elbows, and with their help, knowledge and expertise, I can say that now, I am 99% psoriasis free and regain a quality of life I thought was forever gone. I highly recommend this office if you need expert dermatology service. For me... they are 5 stars all the way. Thank you Guys!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
DR. Berlin and staff is awesome... HOWEVER---- The payment process is very difficult, after receiving an invoice, several attempts were made to make payment. The phone number on the invoice goes to a voice mail that is full and a message cannot be left. No option for on-line payment either. When a person does accept payment on the phone no confirmation is available. It is simply written on a piece of paper and moved from one desk to the other for processing at a later date, how is this possiabl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
The staff was wonderful and the spa was amazing. They have a new office and it was a pleasure to go there. I have been bringing my children there for a long time. They were very helpful and I would definitely return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Not honest They cause 5 unnecessary scars over my body. I went there and asked them if they could remove a group of moles on my chest. They said before they remove them they had to do a biopsy. They did five biopsies like I have skin cancer, then they told me I have to go to a plastic surgeon because they're not specialized in that field. They did not tell me that before making money off of me. They charged my insurance $ 135 per biopsy. And they charged me 2 copayments. It's all about money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
I came to see a dermatologist for the first time because I have been suffering with acne for several months now, and I left pretty disappointed. The visit felt RUSHED. I feel like I didn't really get in depth answers to any of my questions. Seemed as if they just care about making money and not genuinely helping tbh. I never write reviews but felt the need to. I definitely will not go back to this place. Hope your experience is better or you go to a different place..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
I went to Dr. Berlin today for acne treatment and I was essentially whisked away within 10 minutes. The waiting room filled up and although 3 people were in my treatment room at once, I had no answers to treatment, an appointment for an experimental medication, and was injected with something with no explanation. I literally asked the nurse today "Can you explain what the hell just happened?" before I left. NO answers about how to treat my acne. I was treated poorly and sold to pharma.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
He and staff performed procedures I didn't want, or even have an option of declining before they performed them. I went in for a small mole to be looked at, and without notice, I got 3 biopsies and some other procedures that I still don't know what they were for.. They billed me 2x more than the surgeon that I had to later go to who performed the procedure that I went to Dr. Berlin for in the first place! No wonder why Dermatologists are the richest! There are much better options nearby!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
I had a 3pm appointment 6/3/16 and waited 1 hour before they took me into the inner office and there I waited another 15 minutes before the nurse came in and told me that the doctor would not be in the office. They new he was out and never mentioned to me while I waited all this time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Inadequate time and explanation of procedure. Felt pressured into a decision for biopsy I didn't want or need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Staff and Dr. Berlin were polite and the environment was clean however they did not explain things during my office visit or answer my questions adequately. I felt like I was being rushed through the office visit. I had to call the office to find out about biopsy results. I am very upset about the lack of information about procedures they wanted to do and the subsequent costs. Now I have a very expensive medical bill and still need medical assistance for my condition. Very disappointed !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Overall it was a great experience. The entire staff was knowledgeable and extremely friendly. I did not have to wait very long to see the doctor and he took the time to answer my questions. I would recommend and see Dr. Berlin again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
My husband recommended Dr. Berlin to see my teenage son for ACNE and cosmetic options for myself. I was treated very well 1st office visit. Dr. Berlin was very polite and spent the time needed for my son and I - to explain our medical conditions & answer any questions and the pros/cons of treatment options. He was fantastic! So knowledgeable and kind - look forward to coming back for follow up visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joshua Berlin, MD?
Dr. Berlin and office staff Exceeded my Expectations! Dr. Berlin spent all the time I needed to address my skin condition and the features and benefits of each option! He was fantastic - I have seen 3 other Derms in area and Dr. Berlin was by far the Most knowledgeable and thoughtful - I felt comfortable asking any/all my questions. I have recommended Dr. Berlin to all my friends and family! My office visit with Dr. Berlin exceeded my Expectations!! Great Doctor!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Berlin?