Dr. Joshua Beck, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Teton Orthopaedics 555 E Broadway Ave Jackson, WY 83001 Get Directions
Dr. Joshua Beck, MD
Dr. Joshua Beck, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Jackson, WY. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Beck is affiliated with Star Valley Medical Center and St. John's Medical Center.

Dr. Beck's Experience

See how Dr. Beck's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Beck

Dr. Beck accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Beck is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Beck has admitting privileges.

Dr. Beck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beck to family and friends
Dr. Beck's Performance
in Riverton, WY |
I had both knees replaced at the same time. I had no cartilage and the joints were worn smooth. From the initial consultation through my therapy and subsequent recovery, Dr. Beck and his staff were courteous, informative, professional, concerned and helpful. All my questions were answered completely, my concerns were fully addressed. I have recommended Dr. Beck six times and will continue to recommend him and his staff. i was very pleased with Dr. Beck, his staff and the hospital stay.
in Farson, WY |
Before Dr. Beck fused three vertebra in my lower back and cleared the stenosis from my spine it was very painful to walk and sleep at night. The day after surgery I was up walking without any pain at all. That was 6 weeks ago and I walk 2 miles every morning and walk throughout the day and still no pain. Dr Beck is very knowledgeable and answered any questions I had and is there if I should have a problem or concern. He sincerely cares about improving a person's quality of life.
in Rock Springs, WY |
i went to see dr. beck my back and left leg was hurting and going he found the problem i got the operation done and now i feel like im younger now its been 12days since operation and im glad i got it done thanks dr. beck
in Dubois, WY |
Karl Hower, I am a general contractor and builder. Dr. Beck did a spinal fusion of the L-5 vertebra to the sacrum. I am now 6 months into recovery and have been fully released. My back feels better than it has in 15 or so years. No pain left at all. I would very much recomend to anyone that has the need for spinal fusion go see Dr. Beck. His skill is unmatched and his bedside manor is great.
Afton, WY |
I've been dealing with leg pain for last couple years was recommended from my pain specialist to go and see Dr Beck. Talking the the dr he said it was my hip And needed a hip replacement 2 weeks later Dr Beck performed the surgery first time in a couple years without pain. Very impressed with bed side manner very informative and really cares about the outcome would highly recommend Dr Beck.
Riverton, WY |
This team of Dr. Beck and his assistant Greer Burnside has went above and beyond to help with my health coverage and workers compensation issues. Not to mention the precise diagnosis and successful surgery thus far. I would trust him with any issues my family or I may have in the future that would require his expertise. The only thing that has not been perfect is the wait time in the office. You have to know that this is due to the amount of care and time they give to each and every patient.
in Afton, WY |
Dr. Beck operated on my back in an emergency operation and did an excellent job. When I awoke after surgery, my sciatic pain was gone. Dr Beck went what I feel was above and beyond when he personally called my wife, who was on the road and unable to be at the hospital, after the surgery to let her know how things went. I have been diaganosed with degenerative back disease and will probably have more problems in the future and I hope to be so lucky as to be able to see Dr Beck again.
in Riverton, Wy. |
Dr. Joshua Beck did a total knee replacement for me. The therapy clinic was surprised at how fast I was walking and bending my knee. When I first hurt myself I spoke to several local people about who to trust as we have not the best medical care in the area. Dr. Beck was highly recommended. One of the nurses who first was helping with the home care stated that in her opinion - Dr. Beck is the best in Wyoming. The Star Valley Hospital in Afton was great.
Afton, WY |
Dr. Beck listened to my concerns then offered a variety of solutions. Surgery was best option and he did a great job. Pleased with all aspects of my experience.
in Riverton, WY |
went to this guy for back pain, he did nothing and wrote me a huge bill for his time, set me back on fixing the problem with a real doctor months so i could pay him for nothing
in Riverton wy |
I Had bilateral knee surgery done by DR.Beck a month ago I am doing great walking with a cane and without, He did a great job pain wasn't bad at all. I cant belive I am walking and do therapy as good as I am,I recommend DR. Beck he is a great surgeon thank you DR Beck you did a great job.
in Green River, Wyo |
He was verey through and explained all I would expersence befoe and after surgery.
in Rock Springs, WY |
Very satisfied with the results of surgery. Dr Beck and his staff were very helpful with all my questions and concerns.
in Green River, WY |
Dr. Beck preformed 2 surgeries on me, back and hip replacement. Both outcomes exceeded my expectations. Dr. Beck is a very skilled surgeon, up to date on the latest advancements in his field, and concerned about the welfare of his patients. Love him! And would recommend him to anyone.
in Etna, WY |
Dr. Beck tells it like it is. He knows if you can be helped and lays it all out. I also like his bedside manner. He is a nice person as well as an excellent doctor. His assistant is also very caring and efficient.
in Riverton, Wyoming |
Dr. Beck is a caring physician. He is a professional who accurately diagnosed my ailment and treated it with stellar results. I had no cartilage left in my right knee. Dr. Beck told me a total knee replacement was in order. I was nervous but decided to do it. Four and a half weeks later and I am ecstatic with the results. I am walking without crutches, have reached my PT goals and am looking forward to returning to work in a few weeks.
in Lander, WY |
He was great and very friendly.
in Rock Springs, WY |
Dr. Beck has performed a cervical fusion and lumbar fusion on me in the past two years. Very satisfied with the results of both surgeries. He takes the time to answer all my questions and concerns. Really does seem concerned with the patients well being.
in Kemmerer, WY |
Everything went as planned dr. Beck is professional and concerned about his patients . I will recommand him to anyone needing surgery .
in Afton, WY |
Dr. Beck did back surgery on me here in Star Valley Wyoming. Dr. Beck and all his staff and the staff at Star Valley Medical Center were very nice and professional. My surgery went great and I can walk again. My granddaughter thinks he is great cause he fixed me so I can play with her again. Thank you Dr. Beck for giving me back my life and independence.
in Afton, WY |
I recently had neck surgery and everything went better than I had hoped! Dr. Beck is a great surgeon! His staff was great help (Greer). I would like to thank them for a job well done!
in Rock Springs, WY |
Dr Beck did a wonderful job with my back surgery. He was very friendly and informative on my condition.
in Kinnear, WY |
Dr. Beck did a total hip replacement on me 12/02/15. I am beyond happy. Everything went as he described. My new hip has given me no trouble and very little pain. It was hard to get back on my feet, but am thrilled to be walking again. Star Valley Medical Center was wonderful. The staff were helpful, cheerful, comforting. Teton Therapy, in Riverton, Wy., where I did physical therapy, on Dr. Beck's advice, is terrific. They worked me hard; I'm doing well. Many thanks, Dr. Beck! You are the best!
in Lander, WY |
I would recommend Dr. Beck because I think he did a good job on my knee. Dr. Beck worked well with my primary physician to coordinate use of blood thinner during surgery and recovery.
in Auburn, WY |
The care I received from Dr. Beck and his team was excellent. After being diagnosed with bone spurs on my neck vertebrae and experiencing the severe pain that goes with that, Dr. Beck was able to fit me into his busy schedule. My surgery was on Christmas Eve and I woke up pain free, thanks to Dr. Beck's great surgical skills. His kind and direct manner came through as well when he called me at the hospital on Christmas Day, asking how I was feeling and wishing me a Merry Christmas!! Thank you!!!
in Big Piney, WY |
Very happy with Dr. Beck, I went to him with a pinched nerve, causing extreme pain in my right leg clear down to my big toe. First surgery was due to a cysts pinching the nerve, Dr. Beck was very efficient ,explained the problem, got me right in for surgery in a timely manner took care of the problem, gave me great confidence in him, a year later L5 S1 vertebrae was pinching the same nerve, plus some arthritis he took care of, he is very good at what he does, very pleased and thankful to him.
in Alpine, WY |
I recently got a double knee replacement surgery by Dr Beck and was extremely pleased with the quality and expertise of his work. My pain and discomfort was kept to a minimum throughout the surgery and recovery.also during and after my hospital stay. Dr Beck has been involved in every aspect of my recovery including follow up appointments and the physical therapy process. I highly recommend Dr Beck and his staff for your surgical procedure,their attention to detail is impressive- world class
Have you seen Dr. Joshua Beck, MD?
Are you Dr. Beck?

Compare Dr. Beck

Dr. Beck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Wyoming not available

Dr. Beck has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wyoming.

Why It Matters: Dr. Beck's Board Certifications

• Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Trigger Finger

Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Beck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic