Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD

Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·

Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Houston Fertility Institute

18220 State Highway 249 Ste 300

Houston, TX 77070

• HealthFirst
  • MedHealthInsurance
  • Principal Life

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Skorupski treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Polypectomy

Dr. Skorupski?s clinical interests include the psychological impact of infertility treatments, fertility preservation in cancer patients and rare genetic syndromes. He is a fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is board cert...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Skorupski?
Dr. Skorupski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I have been very pleased with the services I have received at HFI Beaumont. You can tell that Dr. Skorupski and his staff are passionate about what they do and this has made me feel comfortable as a patient. Everyone is very professional and I would highly recommend this facility to anyone needing help with their reproduction journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
I have been coming here for a few years now, the staff and Dr. Skorupski are nothing short of amazing. They answer all of your questions and listen to every concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
We could not be more satisfied with the service and attention we have received from Dr. Skorupski and all of the nurses. The entire experience has been magical and we are beyond blessed that our procedure worked. Thank you to everyone at HFI for all you do and have done for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
staff is very accommodating, friendly, and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
I had a wonderful experience under the care of Dr. Skorupski and the entire staff at HFI Willowbrook. From the first appointment to the last they were very gracious and respectful - always willing to answer any and all questions. Thanks to Dr. Skorupski and his team, my husband and I's dream of being parents has come true. I cannot thank you enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
I couldnt have asked for a better doctor or staff they made me feel like family and never out of place. one thing I can say about Dr. Skorupski is every question or concern I had he answered with no hesitation. My entire procedure and process was a breeze and I felt comfortable the entire time, i was blessed to become pregnant thanks to them on the first try. There is no doubt in my mind i will be back for baby number 2.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Doctor and staff were both excellent at answering any questions or concerns I had. I felt comfortable during ultrasounds and everyone was very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
My husband and I have both been seeing Dr. Skorupski and his staff for several months. They have always treated us with kindness and answered any questions we have had. It has been a wonderful experience here at HFI and I would highly recommend them to anyone struggling with fertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Our experience with Dr. Skorupski, Katherine, Beth, Jenny, Lindsey, and the extended HFI staff has been wonderful. We always knew we had resources to reach out to for questions and concerns. The culture is very inviting and welcoming. We would, and have, highly recommend HFI. Thanks for all you have done for our family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Dr. Skorupski and his staff went above and beyond through-out the whole experience. We could not have asked for a better experience. I would encourage anyone struggling with infertility to come see Dr. Skorupski.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Any questions we had were answered in a timely manner. The road to pregnancy was not the easiest and although we had a lot of speed bumps along the way, Dr. Skorupski never gave up on us. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. They were quick to let you know that you are not alone in the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Dr. Skorupski is amazing! I trust him completely and would recommend him, as I do, to many people struggling with the idea to visit a fertility specialist. His staff is caring and down to earth, and they have become like family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Results are fantastic! Protocol adjustments in the face of a failure are a great mix of science and a little bit of science based magic for personal best results. Dr. Skorupski is very knowledgeable and professsional, we feel lucky to have his help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
The absolute best doctor and nurses!!! There were moments of panic and worry which they calmed my fears immediately. I am so glad they have offices in multiple locations around the city which aided in my care. I would not do anything different nor see any other doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Dr. Skorupski really cares about his patients. He will do his best to get you pregnant. Going through fertility treatment is extremely tough, Dr. Skorupski and his staff do their best to make the journey as easy as possible. Good luck and God bless!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Everyone at the Willowbrook location have been so wonderful throughout our infertility journey. We recommend HFI to anyone who is struggling to concieve like us. Dr. Skorupski is amazing and figured out our path right away for us to expsnd our family! We cannot thank everyone involved in our journey enough for the joy we have. We cannot wait to come back in a few years for our next miracle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Dr. Skorupski is knowledgable, a perfectionist, and explains everything very thoroughly with layman terms. He explained the process and options I had. Unfortunately I had to do IVF 3x. The 3rd time worked and I have my beautiful daughter. Dr. Skorupski never gave up hope. I will forever be grateful for him, and will be back when we decide to expand our family. I appreciate him so much and have recommended him to other friends who have had a problem conceiving. I am forever appreciative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Dr. Skorupski has been a wonderful doctor and we are forever grateful to him for helping us grow our family. We plan on coming back in the future for another transfer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Absolutely loved Dr. Skorupski and the staff at HFI. Nurses and everyone in the office are very patient, caring, and ready to answer all your questions. Dr. Skorupski is extremely knowledgable and makes sure to explain things until you understand them. Coming to HFI was the best decision we could have made. By far Dr. Skorupski and his staff went above and beyond to meet all our expectations. My family and I will forever be grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Could not have been happier with Dr Skorupski and his staff. Very knowledgable and compassionate throughout the entire process. He and his staff were readily available for questions and easy to communicate with. He is a thorough doctor and was truly invested in helping us become parents. I would, without hesitation, recommend him to anyone struggling with fertility issues.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Skorupski?

Insurance accepted

Assurant Health
Commercial Insurance Company
HealthFirst
MedHealthInsurance
Medicaid
Principal Life

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Skorupski treats patients.

Compare Providers