Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD

Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Houston, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood and HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Skorupski to book an appointment.

Houston Fertility Institute

New Patient?
Houston Fertility Institute18220 Tomball Pkwy Ste 300 Houston, TX 77070
Cypress21216 Northwest Fwy Ste 580 Cypress, TX 77429

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Houston Fertility Institute

Dr. Skorupski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Skorupski

Dr. Skorupski?
Dr. Skorupski is the kindest, most knowledgeable doctor we have ever met. He goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and listen to all questions and concerns. We are so thankful to have met Dr. Skorupski and be blessed with our second child thanks to him and the HFI staff.
Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Amber was AMAZING. She was very patient and kind and took time to explain everything to us, especially what we were seeing. It provided much comfort with each visit. Thank you so much Amber.
Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
I could not be happier with my overall expierence at HFI. Dr. Skorupski and his team are thorough and always willing to answer any questions I may have. I would recommend them to any of my friends or family. This is my second pregnancy with the help of HFI.
Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
I had a great experience with all of the staff at the Willowbrook office. They were always quick to answer my questions, and helped me to be as informed as possible during this process.
May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Great experience with our two procedures. Staff was helpful, friendly and undertanding.
Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Dr. Skorupski made our dream of having a baby come true. He is amazing and the BEST. His nurse and staff at Willowbrook is also very friendly and helpful. **CYPRESS** Nurse Morgan at Cypress location is very good.
Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Morgan Bright and the nurse staff have been the best! Every question I have had was answered and she made me feel so comfortable. I would definitely come back to HFI, if needed, in the future. I have also really enjoyed Dr. Skorupski, he was always open to my questions and allowed me to make decisions for our fertility plan.
Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Dr. Skorupski was the best doctor one could ask for such a difficult journey, he talked to us throughout the process and helped ease our mind every step of the way. All the nurses were prompt to answer any questions that we had. It was surely a difficult and emotional journey but we could not have done it without the great support of the wonderful team at HFI Willowbrook.
Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
I cannot put into words how satisfied we are with HFI.
Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Dr. Skorupski was great!!! My wife instantly gravitated to him and gave us hope when we were at our wits end. As an obgyn myself I truly understand the importance of a doctor being able to connect with a family, patient, or couple. He did just that....and got us a healthy baby boy!!!!! I refer patients his way all the time!!!
Norman Stewart, MD – Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Everyone is great very helpful and kind. I like how detailed everyone is on the process and what is happening. I am super pleased with this process. I am so sad to be leaving this office and going to a new OBGYN I really wish yall kept me the whole way :). Cannot say enough how great this staff at HFI is!
Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Katherine, Beth,Jenna, Leah, and Lindsay are absolutely amazing! Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Skorupski. He is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors we have met (and we have interviewed many docs)!
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
This office is very nice and very informative. During our time with the office and staff they have went above and beyond, were extremely easy to contact, patient and nice during stressful and hard times, and haven taken great care of us. I have never met a Dr. with such bedside manner and compassion for his patients as well as the nurses. I wish they were an ob/gyn just so I did not have to leave.
Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
We have been so pleased with our care here. All of the ladies in the office have been so welcoming and helpful. Tammi and Faith have made this process less scary than we expected. They have not just treated us like patients but instead more like friends. We had so many questions and concerns through this process and they always took the time to hear them and help explain things to us. We would not have wanted to go through this journey with anyone other than HFI Beaumont!
Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
People are really nice overall. I like also to have all results available in the app in a few hours.
Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Our experience was the best while under Dr.Skorupski care. We switched from another Dr and we know we made the right choice immediately after. Every visit you feel important and informed about the process. The attention and care from Dr and staff is amazing. It's sometimes a long process to go through but you feel comfort with him and his staff.
Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
I have been a patient since 2014, been through different staffs and everyone of them are great. Friendly and really sympathized with you when something did not go as expected. Dr. Skorupski is very knowledgeable on his profession. He will provide all the informations that is needed to help patient get pregnant and have successful live birth.
Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Wonderful group. Supportive and attentive with quick response time which is very important during this stressful and emotional time.
Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
The result of our treatment was the best possible! It was our first try and our little one is on the way! We are super thankful and happy!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping our dream come true!
Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
I believe that HFI Beaumont staff and Dr. Skorupski are exceptional. They have been attentive to my needs and thorough the entire time I have been a patient here. I lost my dad and the staff sent me flowers and Dr. Skorupski called me personally to check on me and send his condolences. I would recommend this office and Dr. Skorupski to everyone.
Emily Burnett – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Skorupski?

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Skorupski accepts

Dr. Skorupski accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Preferred PPO
MedHealthInsurance
Medicaid
Principal Life

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Skorupski treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Polypectomy

Dr. Skorupski?s clinical interests include the psychological impact of infertility treatments, fertility preservation in cancer patients and rare genetic syndromes. He is a fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is board cert...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility