Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD

Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

18220 State Highway 249 Ste 300

Houston, TX 77070

• HealthFirst
  • MedHealthInsurance
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Skorupski

Dr. Skorupski's Experience

Dr. Skorupski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

This content was provided by Dr. Skorupski "Dr. Skorupski?s clinical interests include the psychological impact of infertility treatments, fertility preservation in cancer patients and rare genetic syndromes. He is a fellow in the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as reproductive endocrinology - infertility. Dr. Skorupski recently joined Houston Fertility Institute to bring a unique clinical genetics background to the wide variety of expertise."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Baylor University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Skorupski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Skorupski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skorupski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Skorupski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skorupski to family and friends
Dr. Skorupski's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Nurses are very nice and knowledgeable. Dr. Skorupski was the best. He was very accessible as far as doctors go ,) and he definitely expressed a confidence and expertise in his trade. He gave my husband and I a sense of confidence all along the way that he would be able to achieve a successful pregnancy result for us given our unique obstacles.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Skorrupski and staff were and have been amazing through this process from start to finish. All of my questions and concerns were promptly answered. Coming into the office felt like visiting family versus going to the Dr. I look forward to my bundle of joy and will highly recomend HFI Willowbrook for any woman facing fertility issues.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Skorupski and staff have become like family through this process. Always a pleasant experience.
in Houston, TX |
This has such a wonderful experience for us. I cannot say enough good things about the staff or care that I received during this first trimester. Thank you all so much for everything.
in Houston, TX |
I was very comfortable and felt very well taken care of for every appointment and consultation I went to.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Skorupski is beyond compassionate and honestly cares about his patients. We always felt like he explained all our options and supported what we felt was best for our family. I would recommend him and his staff with no hesitation.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Skorupski and his staff were wonderful! They always were informative, compassionate, and remained positive throughout our entire experience with HFI. I look forward to my appointments because I thoroughly enjoy visiting with the friendly staff. Fertility issues can be such a negative problem to deal with, and Dr. Skorupski and his staff always gave us hope and faith that we would have a baby. I would recommend them to anyone seeking a fertility specialist. They are definitely the BEST!
in Houston, TX |
Thanks! to Dr Josh Skorupski and his team in HFI. My experience with HFI and Dr Josh Skorupski was outstanding he is one of the best doctors in this field. Dr Josh diagnosed my condition exactly, always felt relaxed and supported after speaking to him. Dr Josh and his staff is very professional, Informative and caring. I could not have asked for better care and treatment, truly gratefull. I would recommend Dr Josh Skorupski to anyone. Thanks :RT.
in Houston, TX |
Everyone throughout our experience was very comforting to the emotional experience. We also like that with that also came realistic truth in the most respectful manner. we would highly recommend Dr. Skorupski and his nurses, and office staff to anyone seeking a doctor who cares about them as a patient and not as just a number.
in Houston, TX |
It was a great experience all the way through process and we gladly happy that I was pregnant with my first IVF.special thanks to dr.skorupski and staff for given this happy moments.
in Houston, TX |
i love him he is awesome, before the weekend came he called to check on me and that made me fill great thank you to all the great staff i love them all.
in Houston, TX |
after two years of infertility and going from doctor to doctor, dr skorupski is by far the kindest and most caring. He was the first doctor to actually listen to me and was very helpful.
in Houston, TX |
I love him. He explains and then re-explains everything to me. I feel like all my questions are always answered and he never makes me feel like my questions are stupid.
in Houston, TX |
This is my third fertility clinic and the only time I actually felt listened to. Dr. Skorupski and all his staff both at women's and piney point have been incredible. Dr. Skorupski took the time to understand what my issues were and treated me appropriately for my condition, therefore preventing miscarriage. I will be forever grateful to him and this clinic. I could not be happier with the care I have received. Dr. Skorupski is such an incredible doctor and I feel lucky to have found him.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Skorupski was amazing he was patient with all my questions and every appointment he was kind, understanding, and honest.
in Houston, TX |
He is such an amazing doctor. He really cared about us. It has definitely been a great experience.
in Houston, TX |
My experience with Dr. Josh Skorupski was professionsl and loving. He took a personal interest in ensuring that my story was a success story. I will never forget him for his kindness and concern. His staff was kind and helpful and pleasant as well. Great team to help your family grow.
in Houston, TX |
Staff was very attentive and friendly, only issue overall is that in 12 weeks of appointments during pregnancy, I have not spoken with the doctor. His practice and staff are top-notch but he is rarely seen in person.
in Houston, TX |
I cant express how thankful I am to Dr.Skorupski and his staff for being so great through my entire IVF journey. My husband and I have nothing but praise for him and his wonderful team!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Skorupski and his staff have been awesome throughout the whole process. We could not be happier with everyone and our experience.
in Houston, TX |
We have felt throughout our experience at HFI that there are at least 3 of us working towards our goal of having a healthy baby. Dr Skorupski shows how much he cares to the point that we feel this is his baby too. We had a rough journey prior to coming to HFI with many fertility complications. The team at HFI worked with compassion, care, and dilligence to help us succeed in this goal. We could not be happier. Anyone working with Dr Skorupski is in the best hands.
in Houston, TX |
Initially we were unsure of the process but Dr. Skorupski and his team eased our concerns. We have been happy with every step of the process. Communication has been excellent, and we appreciate the individual attention that Dr. Skorupski gives to his patients.
in Houston, TX |
This is the most compassionate office there is. I would never go anywhere else for my fertility care! Staff is courteous, friendly, and knowledgable. Always a quick visit, but all your concerns and questions are answered.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Skorupski was thorough and comprehensive yet reasonable and forthright. A perfect combination of professionalism and ease as well! Clinical staff were all very friendly, knowledgable, professional, and helpful. The facility app helped to make communication quick and effective and the nurse was always very responsive.
in Houston, TX |
My husband and I could not be more thankful for Dr. Skorupski and his team. They have for sure measured up to all of our expectations!
in Houston, TX |
Very professional staff. Dr. Skorupski is awesome! He answers all the questions you have and puts you at ease. I would definitely recommend Dr. Skorupski and his team to anyone going through infertility problems.
in Houston, TX |
It's was a great experience. We had 2 tries but DR. S did any and all testing to give us the best chances. Never had a problem getting an appt. every time I went in we were in and out quickly. Love the staff
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Skorupski is absolutely amazing! Very personable and approachable. Made this process so much easier and always made us feel important and cared for. We can not thank him and his staff at the Willowbrook office for such a loving and caring experience.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Skorupski is a very knowledgable, thorough, and compassionate doctor. He always took the time to address any concerns that we had.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Skorupski and his staff are great. They go out of their are very accommodating and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and all you needs are met. They make the process easy and make what for some can be a very uncomfortable and trying time as pleasuarable as possible.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Skorupski and staff are the best team we have encounted thus far and we have had our fair share of meetings with different fertility specialists. We would recommend the HFI staff to anyone seeking help.
in Houston, TX |
Words cant really express my husband and I's gratitude. Not only did Doctor Skorupski get us pregnant, but he also helped shape the kind of future my husband would have due to his CF diagnosis. If it were not for him, we probably would have never known he had CF. The staff goes above and beyond and has become family. We love everyone and are truly going to miss our weekly visits!
in Houston, TX |
I have been very happy with HFI Willowbrook, the doctor and staff are wonderful. I have recommended HFI to my friends and they both were able to expand their families with the help of HFI.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Skorupski and staff are so patient and helpful!
in Houston, TX |
Very positive and encouraging experience.
in Houston, TX |
words cannot express...he is awesome.
in Houston, TX |
Excellent experience throughout the entire process. Would recommend this office to anyone.
Spring, TX |
I've gone to Dr. Skorupski for IVF and it has been successful each time. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone! He is so caring and takes the time to answer all of your questions to be sure you are 100% comfortable. He took every extra precaution with my case to be sure we were successful, he is an excellent Dr!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Skorupski and his staff were absolutely amazing!! I would highly encourage anyone with infertility to see him. Amazing bedside manner and the office staff are amazing!!!
in Houston, TX |
Excellent, always takes his time and answers all of my questions and makes me feel comfortable.
in Houston, TX |
We had a great experience with the entire staff. Very helpful and willing to answer questions.
in Houston, TX |
The staff at Willowbrook HFI are so wonderful! They are kind and understanding. They are also very patient and answer all of your questions. This was an emotional rode to travel and my husband and I never felt alone. We highly recommend Dr. Skorupski and his staff to anyone looking to start a family.
in Houston, TX |
We love HFI Beaumont and the wonderful staff.
Tomball, TX |
My dear doctor. Never give up with me even whe I was a trouble child. Here I am with twins growing inside. Words are not enough to describe his dedication with my case. Please make him your doctor
in Houston, TX |
theyre an excellent staff!!!
in Houston, TX |
After a negative experience at another clinic, we felt a lose of hope, but speaking with Dr. Skorupski changed everything. Our outcome and experience was completely different due to his expertise. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Skorupski has a kind, informative and positive demeanor.
in Houston, TX |
Such a calm environment. I always felt relaxed and supported.
in Houston, TX |
very professional and caring, we feel in very good hands.
absolutely wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. Josh Skorupski, MD?
Are you Dr. Skorupski?