Dr. Josh Olson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMale

Dr. Olson

Advanced Plastic Surgery Institute

1482 E Williams Field Rd # B101 Gilbert, AZ 85295

Dr. Josh Olson, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Gilbert, AZ. He is affiliated with medical facilities Chandler Regional Medical Center and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Olson to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Olson with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Mayo.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Olson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Olson

4.1

76.19047619047619%
4.761904761904762%
19.047619047619047%

Dr. Olson

If you are interested in any plastic surgery procedures, I highly recommend Dr Olson and his staff. They answered so so many of my pre op questions and calmed my high anxiety to make the whole process relatively painless. I stopped by one day, on my way to work, to ask questions and was seen by Patti within minutes. She took time to answer my questions and then recommended I ask the doc. She said he was between surgeries and she didn’t mind asking him to come in. Dr. Olson came in and not only answered my questions, but put me at ease. I hadn’t even committed to surgery at this point! I scheduled soon after and had my BA in February. So far this has been a very easy process without complications. Dr. Olson contacted me the night of my surgery and has been available multiple times over the last 7 weeks to answer any questions. I am absolutely thrilled with my care and my results from Dr Olson and his staff over the last 7 months.
KRandall – Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Olson, MD?
I only gave a 2 because he does get good reviews. I am in my early 60's and a type 1 diabetic. He walked in and said how shocked he was I was still alive being a type 1 at my age. HELLO?? Get with the times my friend. Then said I had a belly button hernia and pressed it so hard with his finger it was sore for a day. Rather rude! He might be great on the "younger" candidates but I wouldn't let him work on me for anything. Sorry guy I know you're young but. . . . .
Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Olson, MD?
Please read all reviews on Dr. JOSH OLSON AND HIS OFFICE MANAGER PATTI. I would not recommend them. I went in and spoke with the doctor about a potential second operation to "fix" things and after I was to be contacted about a quote as well as being scheduled and moved forward in the process. A few months had gone by with no word as I patiently awaited a response. I called to check my status and I was informed by Patti that since the Dr. was so busy with his other patients he skipped me and I was over looked. I was forgotten about by the Dr. in Patti's own words. I asked for her to have to Dr. Josh call me about this as is was upsetting to hear that he specifically forgot about me.Three days and no response, so I reached out via email as well as phone call again. Patti informed me the Dr. has been in surgery all three days, all day. I waited five more days and no call... please view Google reviews for screenshots and continued review.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jamie – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Olson, MD?
Please read all reviews on Dr. JOSH OLSON AND HIS OFFICE MANAGER PATTI. I would not recommend them. I went in and spoke with the doctor about a potential second operation to "fix" things and after I was to be contacted about a quote as well as being scheduled and moved forward in the process. A few months had gone by with no word as I patiently awaited a response. I called to check my status and I was informed by Patti that since the Dr. was so busy with his other patients he skipped me and I was over looked. I was forgotten about by the Dr. in Patti's own words. I asked for her to have to Dr. Josh call me about this as is was upsetting to hear that he specifically forgot about me.Three days and no response, so I reached out via email as well as phone call again. Patti informed me the Dr. has been in surgery all three days, all day. I waited five more days and no call... Please see the rest of my review and photos on Google, if it wasn't "removed" by the Dr.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Jamie – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Olson, MD?
As a person who works with physicians daily for a living, I have high standards and expectations for those who care for me and my family. I am very aware of the talent pool. Even so, I did my research. That research lead me to Dr. Olson. He and his staff treat people with respect and have exceeded my expectations. In this world of unreturned phone calls and lack of empathy, they are stand out shining stars. Every call, every email has been returned and every question answered. Top notch care!
Gilbert, AZ – Jun 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Olson, MD?
Dr. Olson and staff far exceeded my expectations! The office is top notch and I would highly recommend them.
Mar 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Olson, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Olson to my family and friends. Great surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I felt like I was able to communicate what my expectations were and he was able to give me the best options for my body. He listened and made me feel like no question was too small. His entire staff was wonderful and from my initial consultation, pre-op, surgery and post-op visits everything has gone smoothly. I am just over a week post op and am thrilled will my results so far.
AZMom04 in Gilbert, AZ – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Olson, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Olson by my facial plastic surgeon and felt immediately comfortable with him. He took the time to answer all of my questions and gave me information on things I would have never thought of. He called me the night of surgery and saw me the next day. He continued to ensure I was doing okay throughout the course of my recovery. It’s been over 9 months since my surgery and I am very happy! Thank you, Dr. Olson!
E.V. in Chandler, AZ – Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Olson, MD?
I'm going on 19 years and I was looking into getting a breast augmentation! My grandmother recommend Josh Olson because he did her knee surgery. And I must say I have never met anyone who cared for his patients as much as he does. My surgery is coming up in 6 months and I feel ready and excited for it. Dr. Olson will give you all the information you need to help you better understand what your getting your self into. ????
Seanna. J in Glendale, AZ – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Olson, MD?
Dr. Olson, and his staff, made my experience great all around. I immediately felt comfortable with him. He really listened to me when I told him what I wanted and his suggested changes were right on point - I ended up looking exactly the way I wanted to! His staff is so friendly and informative. I felt extremely prepared as to what to expect before and after the surgery. I would recommend him to any one looking to have a procedure done!
Sarah in Sun City West, AZ – Mar 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Olson, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Olson! He made me feel completely comfortable right away at our consultation. I know they say you're suppose to have several consultations before deciding on a surgeon but Dr. Olson was my first surgeon i met with. Right away i knew he was the surgeon i wanted to perform my breast augmentation! Coming from someone who was skeptical about getting the procedure done, I am extremely satisfied with my results! I finally feel more confident & I would 100% recommend him!
Courtney R. in Tempe, AZ – Jan 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Josh Olson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Olson?

Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Josh Olson, specializes in plastic and reconstructive cosmetic surgery for the face, body, and breasts at Advanced...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery