Dr. Josette Weibrecht, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Female
Dr. Josette Weibrecht, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Weibrecht has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in her area. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Weibrecht to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Weibrecht
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Weibrecht treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Weibrecht treats other conditions, please contact the office at (520) 428-3933.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Weibrecht is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Weibrecht's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Weibrecht's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dissociative Disorder
- Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Separation Anxiety
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Weibrecht accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.