Dr. Josette Maria, MD

Dr. Josette Maria, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 51 years old

Dr. Maria specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Dunn, NC. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Maria? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Maria's Experience

See how Dr. Maria's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Maria

Dr. Maria accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Maria has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Maria
Dr. Maria's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (19)
in Spring Lake, NC |
I was kicked out of this facility while i had a moderate to severe kidney infection. By far the WORST place. Wait times are crazy! The staff is BEYOND rude. OSHA needs to come in and shut them down for being unsanitary. They actually did me a favor by releasing me from the practice. I gag when i drive by this place. Im trying to think of one nice thing to say but i cant. The music that they play is like you're in a nightclub. So unprofessional. I cant believe she is in business. Lord help us all
in Fayetteville, NC |
Very disappointed with wait times,urinal tested with women in the bathroom,if she gets mad with you or anyone she takes you meds from you,her staff all black people are uncaring and talk about about the patients,I've heard them!it's all about the money,your good insurance,trust me you will be sorry they are dirty people.don't trust the receptionist,she is two faced,I hope they pray for themselves but I doubt it,please ask someone that comes out their office,sit and wait for one to come out.
in Dunn, NC |
She saved my life. She was extremely concerned about my condition. She fought to get me the best medicines to get me well. I appreciate that. I have to wait when I visit her office, yes, but she is worth the wait. I have not had the same experience or trust in medical care with any other medical facility in Dunn. If I would have met her in school. I would have considered a medical field education. She explained my conditions well. Staff needs a lot of improvement. God Bless Dr. Maria.
Spring Lake NC |
2-3 hr wait times have become the norm, and then when she does appear (I honestly have waited over 2 hrs before the Dr even came into the office) she rushes into and out of the room without really answering your questions. She prescribes medications without checking their interaction with those already prescribed. some on her staff are actually rude to the patients. I am currently looking for a new Dr for myself and other family members.
Have you seen Dr. Josette Maria, MD?
Are you Dr. Maria?

Compare Dr. Maria

Dr. Maria's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Dr. Maria does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Maria and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1993

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Completed in 1997

St Vincent Mc

Dr. Maria does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maria and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Maria does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Maria and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.