Dr. Joseph Wyatt, MD

Dr. Joseph Wyatt, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Joseph Wyatt, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 170

Plano, TX 75024

Learn about Dr. Wyatt

Dr. Wyatt's Experience

Dr. Wyatt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Bell's Palsy
  • Benign Positional Vertigo
  • Cat Scratch Disease
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Snoring
  • Strep Throat
  • Streptococcal Infections
  • Throat Cancer
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thrush

• Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Wyatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wyatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wyatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wyatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wyatt to family and friends
Dr. Wyatt's Performance
in McKinney |
Dr. Wyatt is knowledgeable and thorough. I have confidence in his diagnosis, and would recommend him highly.
in Aubrey, TX |
I’ve been going to the Dallas location for a year and I am very pleased with my care. I love the staff! Great team!!!
Dallas |
Excellent! Perfect septoplasty.
Plano, TX |
My wife saw Dr. Wyatt first. She was totally happy with him. Then I saw him and was very satisfied with him attention. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wyatt!! 5+
in Carrollton, TX |
He was very I formative. Explained to us the pros of getting a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. We saw him for a second opinion and he was very caring during the whole procedure. Definitely planning to keep him as our ent.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Wyatt took the time to explain the issue, probable procedures based on diagnostic results, pros & cons to the procedure and what to expect afterwards. We had lots of questions and he was so patient with us.
Garland, TX |
Very good experience....well satisfied
Mckinney, TX |
From scheduling to my actual appointment, everyone at the office was professional, kind, and knowledgeable. Doctor Wyatt was thorough and understanding. He was also timely, which seems to be a rarity in different offices these days. This was my first visit. Based on this visit, I would not hesitate sending a family member or friend to Doctor Wyatt.
Dr. Wyatt is a superior ENT and doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Listens to your questions and fully answers them in a way you can understand. Dr. Wyatt is not quick to jump to surgical methods unless he absolutely fells it is needed and would be in the best interest of your health. He is very honest if he feel surgery would not benefit your situation. Dr. Wyatt has been my ENT for many years and I trust him implicitly as he has helped me in so many different ways. Dr. Wyatt is awesome!
in Dallas, TX |
I've been to two other ent doctor and I wasn't happy with it. I'm glad I met Dr Wyatt. He was helpful and very knowledgeable.
in Plano, TX |
Due to emergency I had to see Dr. Wyatt. He was very accommodating. He took the time to explain my situation and made sure I was taken care of.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Wyatt is a fine ENT, I have been to many and he's the only one that has resolved my sinus problem -infection every time. The best ENT I have every used in Plano. Thanks Dr. Joe
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Wyatt was very knowledgeable, thorough and spent a lot of time with my son. I would highly recommend him for you or your family.
in Mesquite, TX |
I have gone to Dr Wyatt for many years. One of the things I like the most about him is that he has never tried to push operating on my sinuses as many other ENT Physicians have. He has been more pro-active in teaching me how to keep my sinus cavities healthy and with this I have fewer infections. Dr Wyatt cares about his patients and I consider him to be one of the very best.
Rockwall, TX |
Excellent in all ,regards
Dr Wyatt was very professional and quickly diagnosed my injury. After a week of taking the prescribed medication I am back to normal
in Plano, TX |
I met him for my son's(6 year old) nose bleed, He examined him very well and explained me the causes very clearly(in fact he showed me the bloody vessels in my sons nose) and recommended treatment plans.He is a great doctor and I am recommending him for ENT needs for families especially kids.
in Coppell, TX |
Finding a good ENT for my family was a goal we achieved when we started seeing Dr Wyatt. My wife and are are very confident we found one of the best and we would highly recommend him.
in Plano, TX |
Great communication and explanation of what to expect! Compassionate, caring and takes time with you.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Wyatt, MD?
Are you Dr. Wyatt?