Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Joseph Woods IV, MD
Dr. Joseph Woods IV, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Woods IV is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital and Dekalb Medical.

275 Collier Rd NW Ste 200

Atlanta, GA 30309

Dr. Joseph Woods IV, MD

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Coventry Health Care of Georgia
  • PHCS

Learn about Dr. Woods IV

See how frequently Dr. Woods IV performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Surgical Procedure
Breast Reconstruction
Cancer

Dr. Woods IV's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Woods IV "You are looking for a physician who is honest, caring, compassionate, well educated, and technically excellent. Dr. Woods is highly regarded among his patients and peers for his commitment to excellence, his personal attention to patients, and his bedside manner."

• Plastic Surgery

• Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Princeton University
  • Emory University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Vanderbilt University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Woods IV has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Woods IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woods IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Woods IV' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Woods IV to family and friends
Dr. Woods IV' Performance
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Woods did a lower face lift back in March of this year. The results are far better than I ever imagined. I no longer cringe when I look in the mirror, yet the results are very natural. As a retired esthetician, I have seen many people who had face lifts, both good and bad. Dr. Woods is the best! He also has a great bedside manner, is kind and compassionate. Shannon, Emily and everyone Dr. Wood's office are wonderful! He has also done botox and juvederm for me with great results.
Suwanee, GA |
Dr. Woods was recommended to me by a relative plus I did my own research. Within the last several years I have had 2 surgical procedures performed by him. Excellent results with both. He answers questions about your procedure with his years of experience and knowledge very patiently so you understand the details of your procedure, recovery time and expected outcomes. I would not hesitate to refer family or friends. His staff are very professional, friendly and are there to answer your questions
in Atlanta, GA |
I am truly grateful to Dr. Woods and his staff for performing an excellent surgery. This was a big decision in my life and I am glad I was referred to Dr. Woods. From the consultation to the pre and post op Dr. Woods and his staff were very compassionate and knowledgeable. I am extremely happy with my surgery results and would definitely recommend him to others. Mia M
in Decatur, GA |
Dr. Woods has helped me through a multi-stage breast reconstruction process after a double mastectomy for breast cancer. I had some complications due to previous radiation, & Dr. Woods has taken great pains in thinking about how to proceed and explaining it all to me, giving me input and options along the way. He is extremely thorough, patient, & empathetic. I have no doubt I will have beautiful breasts when we are done. I highly recommend Dr. Woods, especially if you've had a mastectomy.
in Atlanta, GA |
FROM START TO FINISH, for my Breast Reduction, I loved Dr. Woods and all his Staff! They were professional, knowledgeable, kind, & compassionate! They put me completely at ease, as I had never had plastic surgery before and was apprehensive. Dr. Woods did a fantastic job, not only in taking great care of me to make sure I had a successful outcome, but did a BEAUTIFUL job, as well. Would not hesitate to use him again and actually he is the only Plastic Surgeon I WOULD use! Highly recommend!
Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Woods came highly recommended to me when I needed a plastic surgeon. On my first consultation with him, he was late because his morning surgery ran late. As soon as he came into the exam room, he apologized for keeping me waiting--earning my respect immediately. He has lived up to the praise I heard from others. His work is excellent and his treatment of his patients is thorough, considerate and respectful. Dr. Woods' treatment of his patients is shared by his staff.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Woods is the BEST! His staff is extremely nice and courteous. While Dr. Woods always acts like he has all the time in the world for me, I have never had to wait longer than ten minutes(if that) in the waiting/exam room. He is very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions concerning my surgery. Highly intelligent but ,also, caring and patient with a bedside manner that instills trust.I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Woods to anyone! Also, his assistant Emily is tops,too!!
Marietta, GA |
Consulted four highly recommended plastic surgeons in Atlanta, and am very thankful to have selected Dr. Woods for breast reduction/lift, abdominoplasty & liposuction. He combines great skill with great compassion; truly a wonderful combination. Also, he does surgery at two different facilities in the ATL area. This matters when you are paying out-of-pocket since the facility costs are dramatically different. Very grateful for that, too. He explains the procedures thoroughly & doesn't rush.
in Atlanta, GA |
I am 6 months post-op from an abdominoplasty performed by Dr Woods. I could not be happier with the total experience from the initial visit, to the surgery, to my last follow-up appointment. He explained the procedure beforehand and answered all of my questions. The surgery itself went very smoothly. I was actually amazed at how smoothly it went. And now that I am at the tail end of the recovery, I can say that I am very happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr Woods and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Woods IV, MD?
Are you Dr. Woods IV?

Visit Dr. Woods IV

Dr. Woods IV accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna