Pediatrics  |
Dr. Joseph Werther, MD
Dr. Joseph Werther, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Gilbert, AZ. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

3921 E Baseline Rd Ste 102

Gilbert, AZ 85234

Learn about Dr. Werther

Dr. Werther's Experience

Dr. Werther's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Long Island Jewish Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Long Island Jewish Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Werther has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Werther does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Werther and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Werther's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Werther to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Werther's Performance
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Werther is a smart, dedicated and caring pediatrician. Ten years ago, my son was having substantial pain in his arm at his new patient visit; Dr. W diagnosed it as cellulitis, sent us to the ER, and called to follow up. My son was in the hospital for 5 days. From colds, to asthma, to broken bones, to rashes, Dr. W has been there for all my children. He even kept contact while we were in ND to follow up on the effect of ADHD medication and send prescriptions. Excellent. HIghly recommend.
Thank you for making us aware of this great doctor. At Banner Health, we know that great doctors are the key to helping patients and families have a positive experience in our facilities and we will be happy to share this with them. Thank you, Kishoria
I have been taking all 3 of my children to Dr. Werther for 11 years now First and only pediatrician my children ever had. when I moved 80 miles away I still continued to drive my children all the way to Mesa. Dr W is a very upfront doctor he tells it like it is which sometimes parents don't want to hear, When it comes to their child's health. Dr W has always provided excellent care for my children. And I referred him to all my friends and family who have new babies and I get great feedback!
Thank you for making us aware of this great employee. At Banner Health, we know that a great care team helps make the patient experience a positive one and we will be happy to share this with them. Thank you again for the feedback. Best Regards, Annamaria
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Werther is a good doctor in my opinion, and seems to be very thorough in his examinations.but he is not a very personable dr that you would expect from your pediatrician. Especially if you catch him on a bad day. As a first-time mother he seems to disregard my concerns & I feel reprimanded a lot of the times & feel stupid for asking any question. But when my husband is there he seems to be a lot more personable and respectful. Overall, if you are a new mom, I would not recommend him at all.
Mesa, AZ |
I would not recommend Dr. Werther to anyone. The bottom line they don't care. They are not willing to help at any level and in any matter.They say that they are always busy. Dr. Werther called me over the phone twice yelling at me when I asked him to help me to go over important forms for my kids. Very poor customer service. I already took my kids to another doctor. Please research well before considering this practice for your family.
in Mesa, AZ |
Best doctor you can trust in Arizona.
in Mesa, AZ |
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Werther. We switched over to his office after my daughter was 4 months old from another physician who was not providing adequate care. Dr. Werther is extremely attentive, thorough in his diagnosis, and not afraid to tell it like it is. When it comes to my daughters health, I want someone who doesn't sugar coat things! He promptly returns my calls with questions and follows up with me afterwards just to check in. I would recommend him (and have) to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Werther, MD?

Visit Dr. Werther