Dr. Joseph Weiss, MD

Dr. Joseph Weiss, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Joseph Weiss, MD is a dermatologist in New Britain, CT and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from St Louis Univ Sch Of Med in 1973 and specializes in dermatology.

241 W Main St # P

New Britain, CT 06052

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • EmblemHealth
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Weiss

See how frequently Dr. Weiss performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Actinic Keratosis

Dr. Weiss's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1973
  • Nj Coll-Martland Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1974
  • Albany
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978

Dr. Weiss has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Weiss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weiss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Weiss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weiss to family and friends

Dr. Weiss' Performance

my one visit I found him to be rude, insulting and not helpful at all. After a long wait he stormed in with an attitude, I now think my information was mixed up and he thought I was someone else. Awhile after this bizarre appointment I received an angry phone call from this most rude staff saying I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He completely cleared my horrible plaques on my legs. I have one tiny, tiny spot on my left elbow.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor is rude, unprofessional and arrogant. We saw him three times over the course of two months each time the wait time was two hours and he saw us for five minutes. He does not let you ask questions nor does he explain the diagnosis. We decided to see another dermatologist so I contacted...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Wait time with an apointment is always about an hour sometimes. The doctor doesn't give information on what wrong he just tell you this is what you have and you need this medicine here's a prescription.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Haven't seen him in 20+ years and when I need a dermatologist I could not get someone in my local area I found he was still working and I was given an appointment without a problem. He was quick and accurate with my diagnosis and also very compassionate on some of my other health issues. I will...more
Are you Dr. Weiss?