Dr. Joseph Walls, MD

Dr. Joseph Walls, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Tahoe Fracture Orthopedic Clin 973 Mica Dr Ste 201, Carson City, NV 89705 Get Directions

Dr. Walls specializes in Sports Medicine and practices in Carson City, NV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Walls? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Walls' Experience

See how Dr. Walls' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Walls

Dr. Walls accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Walls has admitting privileges.

Dr. Walls' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walls to family and friends
Dr. Walls' Performance
in Carson City, NV |
I tore the meniscus in my left knee. The operation went well and the recovery time was minimal. Dr. Walls was very professional and explained things well. I highly recommend him as an orthopedic surgeon.
Seems to be very knowledgeable and explains everything very well.
in PORTLAND |
Dr. Walls was recommended to my mother when I tore my ACL in high school playing basketball. My knee healed well and a couple months later I was back to my athletics. I now live out-of-state but recently revisited Dr. Walls for a bike fall injury. I am so pleased with his care and trusting of his expertise, I would recommend Dr. Walls to anyone looking for the peace of mind that your care is in the hands of very good and experiences surgeon. So glad he was on my insurance's PPO list.
silver springs, nv |
great
My son completely tore out his ACL in a dirt bike accident. We were referred to Dr. Walls by the hospital and a friend of ours who had been to him in the past. We were very happy with the surgical procedure and results my son has had. My son had full mobility in his knee after 2 months and a lot of coaching from Dr. Wall and his staff. At four months my son is moving around very well. Dr. Wall might seem very matter of fact in his approach with clients but he's a great surgeon!!
in CARSON CITY |
DR WALLS HAS NO MANNERS!!!!! HIS FAVORITE SAYING FOR ANY PROCEDURE IS "I DON'T LIKE TO USE NEEDLES OR KNIVES UNLESS I HAVE TO". MY KNEE WAS SO MESSED UP FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT DRAIN IT. I CAME BACK TO DR. SHUKLA AND HE TRIED TO DRAIN IT AND THE BLOOD WAS TO DRIED UP TO BE ABLE TO DRAIN IT SO I WAS IN MISERY FOR 2 MORE WEEKS. HIS FAMOUS TERM HAD BEEN USED ON MY GRANDSON TWICE IN FRONT OF ME AND IN FRONT OF A FAMILY FRIEND ON ANOTHER OCCASION
in Carson City, NV |
Dr. Walls was professional and kind. It was apparent he had an interest in my wellbeing and I would recommend him to anyone in need. Sincerely, Linda Davis
in Minden Nv |
Dr Walls is very professinal and thorough in explaining treatment. Not terribly engaging but very business like.
Milpitas, CA |
He has the worst bedside manner ever. He ripped off my bandaging. Yanked on my broken & lacerated toe so he could see it instead of sitting down to look at it. Then the cremdelacrem I told him he wrapped my foot too tight and he said you can loosen it! Arrogant and rude is putting his personality mildly. Never again!
in Carson City, NV |
In my humble opinion Dr. Walls went above and beyond his duty for my infected elbow. He met with me throughout the holiday weekend at the hospital everyday to treat my elbow. He has kept me out of the operating room and for this I am thankful. One day he even provided breakfast??
in Carson City, NV |
My son was injured in a dirt bike accident recently. Dr. Walls was on call when we were in the ER. Dr. Walls is an amazing physician in his field, he treated my son with compassionate expertise. I am an ICU nurse and my sons break was one of the worst I have seen. Dr. Walls set my sons leg and preformed surgery to put my son back on the road to health. I will be eternally greatful for the care we received from him.
in Gardnerville, NV |
Dr Walls seen my 12 year old son in the ER for a severely broken leg. He was absolutely wonderful! He went over everything and put us at ease. Thanks to Dr Walls and his hard work my son did not need surgery and is recovering well.
in Carson City, Nevada |
Dr. Joseph Walls and staff have proven themselves to be highly dedicated orthopedic service providers. Dr. Walls provides clear and precise directions to patients on their best personal daily routines for assuring the most favorable recovery outcomes. He has a no-nonsense approach to patient care, and clearly has an expectation that each patient will do their part in following the necessary protocols that are proven to maximize the healing process; a skilled and empathetic medical professional.
in Mindene, NV |
Dr. WALLS is very sincere, extraordinary intelligent, compassionate , friendly and courteous. The analysis of a MRI,Venous Doppler or Xray were always thoroughly explained and questions were answered, so I was well informed of my condition.The treatment/instructions from Phyical Therapist Dr.Craig Mcewan,ordered by Dr.WALLS, also contributed to my recovery.The decisions made and care received for the fractured left distal fibula, left tibial plateau and 3 toes were excellent.I can walk again.
in Carson City, Nevada |
Timely care in a professional manner.
in Wellington |
Extremely arrogant, lacking in any personality, my right foot injury never improved at all in four weeks due to lack of any kind of treatment. Finally went to another doctor and my foot is completely healed now.
in Carson City, NV |
Dr. Walls operated on my toe and it seemed like he did a good job there. The problem was in the post-op recovery. He gave me a post-op shoe that was far too small and created another wound. I tried to explain the problem several times but he chose to ignore me. His arrogance and incompetence are a danger to his patients. He is obviously "burned out" and needs to retire ASAP before he harms another patient. There are lots of orthopedic surgeons out there, do yourself a favor and pick another one!
in Carson City, NV |
He explained the surgery, offered a DVD for a further explanation of my surgery which I found to be very helpful. I felt comfortable with our decisions when I went for surgery and I am recovering very well and he was helpful making sure that I was comfortable after my surgery. His confidence in a positive outcome made me feel that he is a capable surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Walls, MD?
Are you Dr. Walls?

Compare Dr. Walls

Dr. Walls' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Walls has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Walls' Board Certifications

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

JEFFERSON MED COLL-THOS JEFFERSON UNIV

Graduated in 1982

Med College Of Virginia Hospital
    Penn St University Hp M S Hershey Mc

Dr. Walls does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walls and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine