Dr. Joseph Tamburrino, MD

Dr. Joseph Tamburrino, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male

New Patient

Current Patient

Dr. Joseph Tamburrino, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Cherry Hill, NJ. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Tamburrino accepts

Dr. Tamburrino accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

4.4

Dr. Tamburrino?
Dr. Tamburrino's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Tamburrino, MD
I can not say enough about wonderful Dr. I got breast cancer and I was on large doses of steroids. He was very up front and honest about the concerns with healing etc. and wanted to wait till dose much lower or I was off them. I did wait a year, and tapering off.So one year after myMastectomies I was ready for the expanders. Everything went extremely well. Getting saline injected weekly. This doctor always prompt, pleasant,with my well being always the utmost of importance to him. All weekly visits going well until the Thursday before Easter. I got my injections but there was some discomfort. I am getting larger and this is expected. Unfortunately by Saturday night I was in unbelievable pain. I called Dr Tamberino at 9:30 that night. I explained everything to him and he met me in his office within minutes and was relieving my pain. I was so grateful that he jumped into action for me. Not many doctors would do that at 10:00 the night before Easter!!! Wonderful MD truly cares&great,BEST
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tamburrino, MD?
Dr.Tamburrino was on call when I was admitted to the ER with a deep gash on my forehead. After a busy day working elsewhere, he sutured my forehead. He is polite, kind and professional, and the scar that now remains is unnoticeable! During my follow up I discussed a cosmetic procedure I wanted, he was very honest, he explained that, he could do this, but, considering the pain, operative time, and, Anaesthetic risks, would discourage me. Honest and Very Skilled, I need not say more!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tamburrino, MD?
I could not be happier with the care and results that I received from Dr. Tamburrino. He is courteous and professional, as is his staff, I feel so lucky to have been recommended to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tamburrino, MD?
Dr. Tamburino came to Virtua Marlton Hospital E.R. at 10:00 at night to repair my ear, which had almost been severed due to my falling and hitting a sharp object. After he numbed it, I felt absolutely no pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tamburrino, MD?
Dr. Tamburrino treated me in the ER. He set me at ease in the ER, and addressed my questions over the weekend. His nurse, Anna, is a great asset to his practice, answering all my questions and ensuring my access to the doctor. I received excellent care from Dr. Tamburrino.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tamburrino, MD?
He was unwilling to answer questions, and was quite rude at my consultation for reconstructivery surgery following a mastectomy. His wife is the nurse and would not answer questions for him. Left feeling uncomfortable with him doing my surgery, however, my primary surgeon says that he is a very good surgeon despite his bedside manner. Well, the morning before my surgery I received news that he would not do the reconstruction because it's too risky...because I am a smoker and a liability.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Tamburrino, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tamburrino?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tamburrino treats patients.