Dr. Joseph Savino, MD

Dr. Joseph Savino, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Joseph Savino, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Medford, OR and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University School Of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in pain medicine.Read his story

825 Bennett Ave

Medford, OR 97504

• All Care Insurance Services
  • CareSource
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Savino

See how frequently Dr. Savino performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Nerve Block, Somatic
Peripheral Nerve Block

Dr. Savino's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Savino's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Savino "Dr. Joseph Savino is a Pain Medicine Doctor serving the Medford area for more than 8 years. Dr. Savino is experienced in Anesthesiology, Steroid Injections, Fibromyalgia and Migraine. He is also a professional member of the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians and the Oregon Medical Association and Fellow of the World Institute of Pain."

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Pacific Union College-B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Kettering Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Anesthesiology Residency-Loma Linda University Medical Center
  • Interventional Pain Management-Loma Linda University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Savino has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Savino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Savino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Savino's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Savino to family and friends

Dr. Savino's Performance

GOOD

Has better options for treating pain issues. listens .... multi approach .Thank you !!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Savino has been a lifesaver as far as my pain goes in my back and my neck. My steroid injections have helped me for over three years, and he is a very caring compassionate doctor . I understand that he doesn’t have time to see me every time I have a doctor visit, but his assistance do a very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Savino was very nice and seemed genuinely concerned. This was my first visit and he is scheduling injections for my low back pain. So far my impression of him, the staff, and the clinic are good.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Was very friendly and nice and attentative to start with. Had Iinjections in spine. By second injection he was distant and couldn't get out of the room fast enough. NO follow up on second injection at all. The injections DID NOT help my pain. May even be worse now. Also very expensive!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor did not believe my EMG test with radiculpathy of my L- S1, starring him in the face. He proceeded to tell me my problem was my periformus. I had two consultations with him and told him I did not want anymore cortisone shots for my pain. He said we could do a diagnostic shot and see if...more
Are you Dr. Savino?