Dr. Joseph Russo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 64

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Joseph Russo, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Newton, MA and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine medical school in 1984. He is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Joseph Russo, MD

Joseph A Russo MD

575 Boylston St Newton, MA 02459

Compare Dr. Joseph Russo, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Russo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Russo

2.9

Dr. Russo

I had 2 surgical procedures done by Dr Russo with excellent outcomes each time. I would highly recommend him
kimberly a baron – Dec 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Russo, MD?
RUN AWAY! I had breast surgery with a lift in 2019 & replaced my old implants. After surgery when the bandages came off it looked like my incisions were bursting at the seams & they were extremly square, they were too high, looked weird, & asymmetrical. He also didn't use the size implant we agreed on in... in fact he put the same size implant I had prior in saying the size we agreed on "couldn't" fit. He said they would settle/drop with time . 6 months later he did a revision & charged me for the anesthesia/ his surgery room fee. 4 months later he agreed they still didn't look right and suggested they needed to be surgically adjusted & he we take give me a "discount" of his original fee to fix them. I went to a new physician that has seen many of his mess ups, horrible surgical notes & many revised surgeries patients of his. DO NOT trust him....I have a new surgeon & revision in April I should have gone to this Dr first.
Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Russo, MD?
I visited his office and received a treatment. After I returned home, I experienced terrible side effects with an infection which lasted several days. It was a terrible experience!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Russo, MD?
I saw Dr. Russo last week at his Day Spa Clinic and the injections were very painful. No way I would go back to that clinic. Be careful!
Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Russo, MD?
Dr. Russo is a friendly, engaging and empathic BC surgeon, however, my review is on his work, not his personality. I had my breasts done; they were too high, looked weird & asymmetrical. He said they would settle/drop with time. A year later, he agreed they looked bad and suggested they needed to be surgically adjusted. I was shocked that he wanted to charge me to correct his error. No thanks! I sought another BC surgeon who, after hearing my story, charged me half price & now they are perfect!!
Jan 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Russo, MD?
The Michelangelo of plastic surgery and a very caring man. You are in good hands with Dr Joseph Russo. Everyone at his beautiful newly renovated practice made me feel cared for and welcome. My surgery went extremely well and I could not be happier with the result. I had an issue that had bothered me for 10 years and finally Dr Russo fixed it. I wish I had gone to see him years ago! I will be forever grateful.
Olivia in Lexington – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Russo, MD?
I saw Dr Russo urgently after I had a reaction to a procedure done elsewhere. Dr Russo and his staff were amazing. They got me right in, spent a long time with me, and immediately earned my trust. Because of them my reaction to the procedure was turned right around! I am now their patient.
Grateful in Boston, MA – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Russo, MD?
I scheduled a thermiva application with Dr Russo, but when I arrive in the practice I was attended by an aesthetician in a room with cardboard boxes piled everywhere (they were going through renovations). I had thermiva treatment before and that was VERY poor job. I expected to see a physician, but well... very disappointing, and I feel u was ripped off. When I questioned the way it was being done, the aesthetician simply answered that they follow a protocol. And I was ignored.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Cambridge, MA – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Russo, MD?
I found Dr Russo to be very knowledgeable, focused and importantly, I have had excellent results. One of the best in his field. From the vantage point of a medical professional.
Altumshell in Boston ma – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Russo, MD?
Honest,kind and knowledgeable. Takes time to really understand your concerns.
Celine in Revere, MA – Nov 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Russo, MD?
I was referred to Dr Russo by a friend who had had a fantastic and very noticeable improvement in her appearance. I found a very kind, caring, and highly competent physician. He listened carefully to all my concerns and what I was hoping to achieve. He took the time to explain what was going to be possible and where my expectations were not realistic. He also educated me on a couple of options that were appropriate to my desires that I wasn't even aware of. Fantastic result, very happy patient!
Alle in Lexington, MA – Sep 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Russo, MD?
My experience was less than expected. He was kind and compassionate for the consultation. After the surgery, he was rude and defensive when I questioned him about the results of the surgery and expressed my concerns.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jan 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Russo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Russo?