Dr. Joseph Rodgers Jr, MD

Addiction Medicine ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Rodgers Jr

East Coast Medical

75 Sockanosset Cross Rd Ste 208A Cranston, RI 02920

Dr. Joseph Rodgers Jr, MD is an addiction medicine specialist in Cranston, RI and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University Of Virginia School Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in addiction medicine and family medicine.

Dr. Rodgers Jr accepts

Dr. Rodgers Jr?
Dr. Rodgers Jr' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Rodgers Jr, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Rogers extensive knowledge in addiction medicine and his passion for serving others is not only commendable. It’s inspirational. My mom and I feel blessed to cross paths with this Angel. His thoughtfulness, caring and compassion, lightened our pain during a rough time. It's been 5 years, and we still look forward to seeing Dr Rogers and his staff monthly. As busy as Dr Rogers is we never felt rushed or uncared for. Everyone should develop a trust with their doctors and I'm fortunate to have Dr Rogers forever be part in my journey to recovery. As he speaks you can hear a gentleness in his voice instantly making you comfortable enough to be open and honest. I've shared my story of guilt and shame, I’ve been scared, I’ve cried but I have always left with a smile on my face and hope in my heart. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Rodgers Jr, MD?
The BEST doctor I have ever had!! The most caring, understanding, and just an all around great guy!! I would recommend him to anyone who needs his services. Soft voice and calm demeanor. Never ever judges you. I have never looked forward to seeing any doctor, however, I would be happy to see him every week!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Rodgers Jr, MD?
I have the best doctor around he really truly cares about you and your health hes careing a compassionit I told him I wish he was my all around Doctor hes the BEST
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Rodgers Jr, MD?
Dr Rodgers is the most compassionate and helpful Dr I've ever had! The staff is wonderful also. I can tell him anything and never has he made me feel bad or ashamed. I hate going other docs but not Dr Rodgers. I actually look forward to seeing everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Rodgers Jr, MD?
Dr Rodgers is the best dr I’ve ever had in my 38 years. He is very caring and understanding , don’t look at you like he’s judging you and is a very down to earth dr that actually cares to get tin the bottom of your problems and diagnose them correctly. My husband said he has one of those voices tnat is just calming and he also enjoys seeing him. I would recommend him to any of my friends or family any day. If someone complains about him then there just one of those kind of people.. he’s great .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Rodgers Jr, MD?
Dr. Rodgers is the best and most caring doctor I have ever had in my life, he is very thorough and genuinely cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone and have referred many people to his practice already, all of whom have been beyond satisfied with their treatment, and experience at Dr. Rodgers office. His secretary and other workers there are great and very friendly. The office is very warm and welcoming, and they all greet you by name, always making you feel comfortable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Rodgers Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rodgers Jr?

Compare Providers