Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD

Dr. Ricotta
Telehealth services available

TFPS- Ricotta Delray

4205 W Atlantic Ave Ste 201 Bldg B Delray Beach, FL 33445

Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD is a Vascular Surgery Specialist in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Ricotta has more experience with Peripheral Vascular Disorders, Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM), and Peripheral Vascular Procedures than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with Delray Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Ricotta to book an appointment.

Compare with other Vascular Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Ricotta with our nearby Vascular Surgery Specialists at Palms West Hospital.

Make an appointment at Palms West Hospital today at (561) 408-4952.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Palms West Hospital.

Dr. Ricotta's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ricotta

4.0

Dr. Ricotta?
Yes, I have referred at least 6 people and will continue to do so. All my referrals reported high-level success and trust for Dr. Ricotta's surgical skills. He has performed eight (8) angioplasty surgeries on me since August 9, 2018, recently on August 6, 2020. Saving me the loss of my legs. If I had gone to him sooner I would have saved myself the pain of two archaic surgeries, which required 107 staples on one leg and another 67 on the other respectively. Not only did these surgeries cause permanent nerve damage but also caused the loss of two major arteries,. And, through my experience with Dr. Ricotta, he has remained cordial, caring, and supportive. Because of his skill, he has an extremely busy practice and some times waiting times are affected. many times have cautioned patients in the waiting who get impatient with waiting to decide if they rather lose a leg or foot verses the restaurant early bird window. He's the best and thats what counts.
Armando Minutoli – Sep 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
Absolutely a Gentlemen and a professional. Dr Ricotta got straight to the Root of the problem and offered immediate relief from my years of suffering with Thoracic outlet syndrome. My recovery was bliss and surgery was successful. I couldn’t be more grateful to such a great doctor and gentleman Thanks again Sir, Mrs Williams
Mrs T Williams – Sep 06, 2020
Thank you! We are so glad to hear everything went...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
Dr. Ricotta performed a carotid Enderectomy on me. He did a fantastic job, and despite the longer wait time I endured yesterday, I would still recommend him as the best vascular surgeon for the job.
Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
I was very impressed with Dr. Ricotta's staff and Dr. Ricotta's explanation of my test results and his recommendations for my treatment. I am very happy to have been referred to his office.
Aug 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Ricotta and his team. I have had multiple vascular procedures by him. I loved Jessica, Chelsea, Lindsay, Liz, Tamar and Mairene, as well as his amazing front desk Tracy and Alex. My mother is also under the care of Dr Ricotta and his office and she is also very happy with them. Love the ambiance in house and how they have a happy staff. I specially loved the strong energy of my 2 cuban girls Liz and Mairene. When you go to this office you will find flawless patient care and professionalism. thank you Guys!!!
Judy – Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
Excellent!! I can't say enough about Dr. Ricatta and his entire staff. They are all phenomenal. I was treated with incredible care and courtesy by every person in his off. The nurses are the best. And Dr. Ricatta is at the top of my list with his demeanor and his explanations of everything that was going on while in the hospital and his office. If you ever need a vascular doctor in the Delray Beach area, he is #1.
Stephen Friedman – Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
Dr. Ricotta's office is one of the most professional and knowledge practices my wife and I have ever used. Dr. Ricotta and his staff have always been caring and helpful with any questions/or problems we have had regarding the reason to use his services.
Robert and Barbara Marr – Jun 02, 2020
Dr. Ricotta's Reply – Flag
Thank you for your positive feedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
The staff was great today is nurses day and just wanted to say how wonderful they were to me this morning
Robby Levy – May 07, 2020
Dr. Ricotta's Reply – Flag
Thank you for your positive feedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
I was looking forward to meeting Dr. Ricotta as I was referred to him by a Dr. I trust. I had the worse experience and I would tell anyone to run, not walk, away from his practice. After being charged for expensive tests and appointments the office staff never contacted my insurance for pre-approval. I was told they have no idea what the charge will be until after the procedure is done and there is no way to know what my insurance would cover. That is absolutely false. I’ve never run into a medical practice that has such poor procedures. Several times I’ve called and all I do I say get put on hold and the run around. I would not ever allow such a poorly run practice to touch me let alone do surgery! And I’ve never once seen the Dr. but have a huge bill!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
VM in Pompano Beach, FL – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
This doctor is exceptional. He provided the most amazing care and helped me with a issue I’ve dealt with for sometime. He’s attentive and compassionate.
Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
Staff very nice, but it wasn't until the 3rd visit that we actually met with the doctor. Wait 1 hour 15 minutes for him to come to room. A procedure was set up, and the appointment was for 2:30pm. Three and a half hours later, the doctor came in to start the procedure. I'm sure he's good at what he does, but ridiculous wait times. Will be looking for a new doctor.
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
Absolutely horrible experience. I met with the PA and then came back the next day for a test. I waited 45 minutes AFTER the test in a room and no one bothered to come in. I finally got up to leave and the PA came and told she was going to talk to the Dr. about my results and would call me ASAP. 4 business days later- not a peep. I call to find out what treatment plan would be and was told the Dr. had not come up with one but would see me back in a month. Seriously?
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
We've all read the typical negative comments about all the doctors and their attitudes. Well I'm here to tell you Dr. Ricotta, as well as his whole staff, are the exact opposite of that. Everyone, including Dr. Ricotta, is communicative, proactive, and truly cares about their patients well being. I don't know if it's really possible to make a doctor visit pleasurable, but this is as close as you'll ever get. Thanks Doctor and staff.
Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
Amazing Doctor! We are so lucky to have such a quality doctor in South Florida. Comforting office environment. Extremely friendly staff.
none – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
You can call them a doctors office, but I call them FAMILY. Dr. Ricotta is genuinely a great person as well as a great doctor. Yes it might take a little time but you will appreciate it when he is taking his time with you. With such a great staff the time flies by because of all the positive attitudes. One of a kind office.
JI in Boca Raton , FL – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
Thank you for Being such a knowledgeable Doctor and Always making sure I never walk out of your office with unanswered questions.
MJ in Boca Raton , FL – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
I was diagnosed with partial arterial blockage to my lower extremities. My internist sent me to Dr Ricotta with a sense of urgency. Dr Ricotta saw me a few days later and within a week had my first angioplasty. The staff showed the highest level of professionalism and caring. Daniel at the front desk was welcoming and Dr Ricotta's nurse, who assisted him with the procedure, was wonderful. A first rate practice.
Gertrude Epstein in MA – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
Do not schedule with this Dr. he is more concerned with speeches and seminars and pushing appointments off on his PA. I was rescheduled 6 weeks after my fu visit and 5 days before my new appointment I rec a call I am being rescheduled another 2 weeks. I am in pain and suffering and the dr has other priorities than to keep appointments. I too have a job that I have to put time off for. Find another practice.
Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
Horrible office. They messed up my appointment on two different dates. I had scheduled procedures but they couldn’t get the scheduling right. I never got a call or email from any office manager to apologize. I’ve taken my records to another physician
Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?
Dr. Ricotta and all his staff are exceptional, when I call and arrive I am normally greeted and welcomed by Daniel Torres. He and all the reception staff are friendly helpful and caring. It is incredibly refreshing to see a staff of people that actually appear to love what they do and take pride in doing it. The Nurses and Nurse practitioners are just as wonderful, kind and caring. Actually calming to me when having a procedure done. I highly recommend this office and Doctor and his office.
Howard Goodman in Delray Beach, FL – Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Ricotta, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ricotta?

"At Tenet Florida CardioVascular Care, we are dedicated to providing the most advanced, comprehensive, personalized evaluation and treatment options for...Read more

Dr. Joseph Ricotta is a nationally and internationally renowned expert in the field of vascular and endovascular surgery. He brings years of valuable experience...Read more

• Vascular Surgery