Dr. Joseph Poggi, MD

Dr. Joseph Poggi, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Joseph Poggi, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Wichita, KS. He is 48 years old. Dr. Poggi is affiliated with Kansas Surgery and Recovery Center, Wesley Medical Center and Via Christi Hospital St. Francis.

Poggi Plastic Surgery

3510 N Ridge Rd Ste 100

Wichita, KS 67205

Learn about Dr. Poggi

See how frequently Dr. Poggi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gynecomastia
Breast Diseases
Breast Reduction

Dr. Poggi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Poggi "Dr. Joseph Poggi's goal is to provide patients with the highest quality plastic surgical care. This begins with your initial consultation at our Wichita, Kansas office and continues through the final result of your plastic surgery procedure. The decision to have a cosmetic or reconstructive procedure is a serious one that should not be made quickly or lightly. You and Dr. Poggi will discuss your needs and expectations to help you make an informed decision. Dr. Poggi is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and dedicated to providing outstanding service from the moment you enter his office through your recovery and beyond. With his team of highly trained professionals, Dr. Poggi seeks to provide the highest quality care in a state-of-the-art environment where the patient's safety is always the top priority."

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Excessive Sweating
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• St. Louis University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • St Louis University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Case Wstrn Rsrve University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

• Voted one of Wichita's top doctors, 2007
  • Confirmation of Surgical Decomprssion to Relieve Migraine Headaches, July 2008

Dr. Poggi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Poggi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Poggi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Poggi to family and friends
Dr. Poggi's Performance
Edgerton, KS |
Breast cancer survivor. After failed reconstruction. I was referred to Dr. Poggi by my oncologist. oh how it has changed my life! It was always my needs-wants and concerns first!! After a set back (no fault of his) I was ready to call it quits. Dr. Poggi would not let me give up! He encouraged me and reassured me. He never gave up on me when I had given up on myself! For that I will forever be grateful for this amazing doctor and his staff too! You guys are amazing!! Thanks for making me whole!
in Wichita, KS |
Dr. Poggi is great! I have had other procedures from different plastic surgeons and by far, Dr. Poggi has had the best bedside manor of any of them. His office and staff are accommodating and caring. My results are amazing! I am so pleased and will return to him for any future needs.
in Wichita, KS |
Researched doctors for a very long time and made the perfect decision. Every facet of my experience was 5 star. I (and my husband) will miss the visits, honestly.
in Wichita,Kansas |
Superior surgeon, with a compassionate caring personality. I can not say enough good things about Dr J Poggi and his staff. I would highly reccomend him to anyone going through breast reconstruction.
Dr. Poggi is amazing. He's a very talented plastic surgeon. I went from looking like an old angry woman back to the youthful, happy looking person that I am. Dr. Poggi is very approachable, knowledgeable, very communicative and I didn't get any surprises when I had my surgery or my recovery. He has a great bedside manner and I really trusted him and I'm glad I did!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Poggi, MD?
Are you Dr. Poggi?