Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Pagano

Tallahassee Memorial Chronic Pain Management

2727 Capital Medical Blvd Tallahassee, FL 32308

Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Tallahassee, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of Alabama At Birmingham in 1992 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Dr. Pagano accepts

Dr. Pagano accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Pagano treats your condition or procedure

4.1

Dr. Pagano?
Dr. Pagano's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD
Wonderful and caring. Wants you to be able to live life again. Yes I am still in constant severe pain daily but I can work a full time job again, go to family gatherings, play with my son. I have a life again thxs to Dr. Pagano. My only concern is that the office is closed for Christmas holiday, and so medicine will run out. Will the office staff still be there next week for patients who need refills? Or will we just have to go a week without their meds?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD?
Dr. Paganowas my pain management doctor for many years. I would recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD?
Complete waste of time. I was crystal clear about why i was coming in. I did all the paper work and checked in with the nurses. I was there for two hours, doctor walks in and in 30 seconds tells me he can't treat me. Office is completely incompetent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD?
Much to my surprise (& delight), Dr. Pagano, a 3rd year Intern & office staff, were among the nicest, most knowledgeable, professional & accommodating I've seen! It was a pleasure to discuss issues / concerns like adults, each with valuable input! Without hesitation, I recommend Dr Pagano for your chronic pain needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD?
Dr. Pagano is truly a rare physician- he listens, cares, explains, and spends as much time as I need/want, regardless of how busy he is. He doesn't stack patients in like cordwood, running from room to room. He treats me with respect. He works with me, helping me achieve my maximal ability/lifestyle. Do I still hurt? Absolutely. But I am back at work, working full time. I am able to garden and go for long walks. I enjoy my life again. Thank you, Dr. Pagano!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD?
Very friendly, professional, competent, and sympathetic to those struggling with addiction. The office isn't too flexible, but if you're a good patient; they will work with you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD?
Outstanding Dr by all accounts. Dr Pagano is very professional and doesn't practice medicine, he knows his area's of expertise inside and out. He is impressive, to be so good at his job, and to have fantastic bed side manners is a rare combination. He is down to earth, and is in touch with his patients. Dr Pagano is a Doctor that actually cares about his patients and their well being. His staff are a reflection of him, they are all positive and professional. Best Dr Ive had in my 53 years
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD?
The first pain management Dr to take my conditions seriously and treat me like a human being and not like someone just looking for pain meds. He was my pain Dr for over 3 years and helped me lead a manageable life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD?
He is one of the most kind understanding, non judgementall doctor that I have ever met. He really emphasizes with his patients and does not make you feel like a failure. He truly does want his patients to have a quality of life and not be debilitated by pain. Thank you ;) KD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD?
Takes 2 minutes with patients, never examines to see if your condition is worse or better, just hits refill on laptop
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Pagano, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pagano?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pagano treats patients.