Dr. Joseph Niamtu III, DMD

Learn about this dentist

cosmetic facial, plastic surgery and cosmetic surgeryRead more

Dr. Niamtu III's Experience

Visiting Dr. Niamtu III

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Niamtu III has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Niamtu III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Niamtu III to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Niamtu III
Dr. Niamtu III's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (125)
in New York City |
Simply the best.. Talented, honest and caring with a Five-star staff. I live in New York City and travel to see him. There is no one better for facial rejuvenation.
Thank you for your kind words, Denise! With the many choices available to you in NYC, we are thrilled that you choose us! Happy Holidays and wishing you all the best!
in Prince George, VA |
Dr. Niamtu recently removed a mole from my face. The procedure was quick, easy, and painless. It has been about a month since the procedure and you cannot even tell where the mole used to be. I am so pleased with the results. The entire experience was so easy. Dr. Niamtu and his staff are friendly, punctual, and knowledgeable. His office is beautiful and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. Niamtu! I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else. THANKS!!
Thank you for your kind words, Jessica! We are so pleased you had a wonderful experience and that everything has healed up nicely. Hope you have a fabulous day!
in Richmond, VA |
I have been seeing Dr. Niamtu since I got lip fillers about 3 years ago, Since I choose to do fillers I see him as often as I need to, depending on my plans the next several months. If i go to him and say “this time i want large lips to last me 4 months, thats what he gives me. If i say I want a natural look, and to just add air to the tires to have a nice plump up then thats what he gives me. Don’t even get me started about the staff, they are AMAZING. It feels like home. Recommend 100%
Thank you for your kind words, Makenzie! We are honored to have you as a patient and look forward to seeing you always. Hope you have a fabulous day!
in Jefferson City, TN |
Dr. Niamtu is awesome! So knowledgable, and does great work. His staff is very friendly and welcoming, I love it here and would recommend him to anyone!!
Thank you for your kind words, Whitney! We are pleased you had a great experience with us and hope you are healing up nicely!
in Richmond, VA |
While searching for local Richmond surgeons to perform my keloid removal procedure, I was immediately impressed by Dr. Niamtu's work, and decided that it was a must to meet this man! The keloid removal performed on my left earlobe has only left me with confidence and joy! Dr. Niamtu saved my ear, and for that, I thank him!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Niamtu III, DMD?

Dr. Niamtu III's Care Philosophy

cosmetic facial, plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery

Dr. Niamtu III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Cosmetic Surgery

Dr. Niamtu III has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Niamtu III's Board Certifications

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Niamtu III does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Niamtu III and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 1978

Carolinas Medical Center

Completed in 1979

Virginia Commonwealth University Health System

Completed in 1983

Kent State University

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Niamtu III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Niamtu III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Cosmetic Surgery

• Chin Implant
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift