Dr. Joseph Niamtu III, DMD

Niamtu Cosmetic Facial Surgery

11319 Polo Pl

Midlothian, VA 23113

Learn about Dr. Niamtu III

cosmetic facial, plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery

• Facial Cosmetic Surgery

• Chin Implant
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Laser Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Restylane® Injections

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Kent State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • Case Western Reserve School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Carolinas Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Niamtu III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Niamtu III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Niamtu III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Niamtu III's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Niamtu III to family and friends
Dr. Niamtu III's Performance
in Powhatan, VA |
I had blepharoplasty and a brow lift performed by Dr. Niamtu. The results were incredible. I look now the way I'm supposed to look and I feel great! The office staff went out of their way to make it a pleasant experience. In hindsight, I was more nervous than I needed to be. I did not experience pain at all, did not take any of the pain meds he prescribed. Other than the pain of bruising, it really was painless.
Thank you for your kind words, Maria! We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us and that everything turned out as we knew it would. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
in Forest, VA |
1 word that describes Dr.Niamtu.....AWESOME.... He is worth me traveling 2 hrs to see....always does a great job!!!
Thank you, Sharon! We think you are pretty awesome! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
in New York City |
Simply the best.. Talented, honest and caring with a Five-star staff. I live in New York City and travel to see him. There is no one better for facial rejuvenation.
Thank you for your kind words, Denise! With the many choices available to you in NYC, we are thrilled that you choose us! Happy Holidays and wishing you all the best!
in Prince George, VA |
Dr. Niamtu recently removed a mole from my face. The procedure was quick, easy, and painless. It has been about a month since the procedure and you cannot even tell where the mole used to be. I am so pleased with the results. The entire experience was so easy. Dr. Niamtu and his staff are friendly, punctual, and knowledgeable. His office is beautiful and welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. Niamtu! I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else. THANKS!!
Thank you for your kind words, Jessica! We are so pleased you had a wonderful experience and that everything has healed up nicely. Hope you have a fabulous day!
in Richmond, VA |
I have been seeing Dr. Niamtu since I got lip fillers about 3 years ago, Since I choose to do fillers I see him as often as I need to, depending on my plans the next several months. If i go to him and say “this time i want large lips to last me 4 months, thats what he gives me. If i say I want a natural look, and to just add air to the tires to have a nice plump up then thats what he gives me. Don’t even get me started about the staff, they are AMAZING. It feels like home. Recommend 100%
Thank you for your kind words, Makenzie! We are honored to have you as a patient and look forward to seeing you always. Hope you have a fabulous day!
in Jefferson City, TN |
Dr. Niamtu is awesome! So knowledgable, and does great work. His staff is very friendly and welcoming, I love it here and would recommend him to anyone!!
Thank you for your kind words, Whitney! We are pleased you had a great experience with us and hope you are healing up nicely!
in Richmond, VA |
While searching for local Richmond surgeons to perform my keloid removal procedure, I was immediately impressed by Dr. Niamtu's work, and decided that it was a must to meet this man! The keloid removal performed on my left earlobe has only left me with confidence and joy! Dr. Niamtu saved my ear, and for that, I thank him!
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Niamtu III, DMD?

Visit Dr. Niamtu III