Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD

Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD is a family medicine specialist in Hamilton Square, NJ and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Technological University Of Santiago / School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in family medicine, sports medicine, and more.

2271 Highway 33 Ste 109

• Asthma
  • Depressive Disorders
  • High Cholesterol
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Our office is dedicated to our patients.  Most importantly I want my patients to feel they are being heard.  I try to listen and be the best advocate for my patient's welfare.

• Addiction Medicine

4.0

Dr. Mullane?
Dr. Mullane's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD
I have never been so impressed with a doctor ever! I had established my relationship with Dr. Mullane Back in late 90’s. Sad that after a few years of seeing him my insurance changed and was not part of the network. Fast forward 10 plus years-with a new insurance plan...I was thrilled he was part of the the insurance network!!! I was able to redevelop the relationship I once had with him and at much older age. Lol He is a caring, genuine doctor who listens, who responds taking time to explain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
Dr. Mullane is not only an excellent physician, he is also a very good person. He listens to you and recommends what is best for you. he talks to you, not down to you. Explains everything to you. He and his staff are a pleasure to deal with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
I have seen Dr. Mullane for years. He helped me thru many health issues and was always attentive and took extra time with me. HE also has a great sense of humor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
I've never had a physician who sits down with you and have an actual conversation- not a rushed physician convo. He truly listens, never rushes, and quickly knows you by name. It's hard not to smile when he walks in the room bc of his caring and gentle demeanor. You can tell he chose the profession bc of a true desire to help people. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
I have been see Dr Mullane sense 2000. Just love him he is a very caring loving doctor. If he does not know what is wrong he will even get his medical book out come into the room and look it up with you. He will find the answer if he does not know he will send you to a doctor who will. He is a doctor that calls you to see how you are doing. How many doctors do that anymore? He is the best. I would recommend him to everyone and I have. If you get Dr Mullane you are a very blessed person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
Takes time to explain things in laymen's terms. Shows true caring about his patients, not treated like a number. Office Manager Maureen Posta is highly responsive and efficient with any administrative needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
Extremely happy as I feel you listened very closely and were very attentive, caring and helping in my situation! It is very unusual that I can go to the Dr and feel that I was listened to and cared for as I felt I was with you! Your humorous personality is very accommodating. I also would like to commend your office staff as Maureen was more than accommodating to my needs. I felt she made an extra effort in helping me by making calls to set up my physical therapy. I would definitely refer you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
Dr Mullane has a great bedside manner and sense of humor. I was diagnosed with cancer last year and he broke the news. He then called me at home twice to check how I was doing. The guy cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
Dr. Mullane is a wonderful and deeply caring physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
Dr Mullane performed PRP on my knee a few years ago. It was a wonderful experience, his bedside manner is impeccable. I would certainly refer him to my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
Great Family Doctor, my husband and I have been patients since he opened his practice. Wonderful bedside manner and really knowledgeable. Always treated proffesionally and always greeted when seen. Staff has been with both doctors for a very long time and have great skills and very helpful. 5 STARS Make an appointment you will not be sorry......
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
Been seeing Dr Mullane and Dr Cruz now for approximately 15 years. I trust them completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
Dr. Mullane is an outstanding doctor. He takes his time with you and explains everything in detail. He has a great personality and is very professional. My whole family goes to him and I highly recommend him to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
Dr. Mullane is very professional in his mannerism when it comes to seeing him as a patient. I never felt uncomfortable to ask questions; when asking questions, he takes his time in making sure that you understand the answer that he is relaying to you. He will even bring out materials to back up any type of problem you may have that he verbalized an answer for. He is the right doctor who will tell it to the point. Sort of reminds me of the MD's back in old Western days - very thoughtful!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Mullane since 1998 and I can honestly tell you that he saved my life! In 1995 my husband died tragically and I was left raising my 1 1/2 year old son all alone. I had reached a point of such depression and if it wasn't for Dr. Mullane's care I wouldn't have been able to pick up the pieces and take control of my life. I now consider him not just my physician but a good friend who truly cares about my well being. My son who is now 22 years old is also his patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
have been under his care for 10+ years and always have been treated as a person not a ill patient , I am very satisfied and am glad he is my Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
There aren't enough stars to rate the excellent medical CARE and treatment I've received from Dr Mullane! I first saw him as a worker's comp patient through my employer in 1992. When I found out he went into family medicine, I immediately made him my primary care physician. Shortly afterward, he became my 2 teenage sons' primary physician also. I have a long and complicated medical history, and I've always received the very best care from Dr Mullane and the specialists he's referred me to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
My entire family have been seeing Dr. Mullane and Dr. Cruz for as long as I can remember. Both of my son's look forward to appointments with him. He has always treated them so well. He makes them laugh, while treating like with respect. He makes sure they are comfortable and informed throughout the visit. I have had some rather complex health issues and he has been brilliant in guiding me towards solutions. He has spent hours with me, reading from medical text to completely explain conditions!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
Veryconcerned about your health. Takes all the time necessary to explain procedures and your options. I trust his opinion about my health and welfare more than any doctor I've ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Mullane for nearly 30 years and he is one of the top in my opinion. He is thorough and always uses his sense of humor to make you feel at east. He will not stop short of getting the text books out when he needs to explain something to you so that you can understand. The entire staff is phenomenal, no matter what I've EVER needed whether it was a last minute referral, a Monday morning appointment or someone to take the time to explain something to me.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mullane?

Insurance accepted

QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO
Tricare
Oxford Liberty

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mullane treats patients.