Dr. Joseph Montgomery III, MD

Dr. Joseph Montgomery III, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Joseph Montgomery III, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Cypress, TX and has been practicing for 37 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

Joe Montgomery OB-Gyn

21212 Northwest Fwy Ste 315

Cypress, TX 77429

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Medica
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Montgomery III

See how frequently Dr. Montgomery III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dilation and Curettage
Rh Incompatibility Screening
Vaginal Surgery

Dr. Montgomery III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Montgomery III's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Montgomery III "See above"

This content was provided by Dr. Montgomery III "I am a solo doctor practice, with a R.N., Medical assistant, and front desk help. I take care of my patients personally so that they may feel more comfortable by seeing just one doctor throughout their care.  I strive to deliver all of my own obstetric patients "24/7".  "

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Bacterial Sepsis

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Baylor Affil Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Montgomery III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Montgomery III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Montgomery III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Montgomery III's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Montgomery III to family and friends

Dr. Montgomery III's Performance

GOOD

I love Dr. Montgomery and his staff. He delivered my daughter in 2015 and just delivered my son in January 2018. Through both pregnancies I had high anxiety and he (and the staff) always helped me through it. He answers all my questions and is just a very kind and caring man. I recommend him to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been his patient for over 30 years. I had fertility problems, which he corrected with major surgery and follow up s to clear scar tissue. I conceived and he delivered my baby within the next year. He also delivered my second child 4 years afterwards. I value his advice and dont mind...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Montgomery takes the time to listen to all your concerns. Performed surgery on me with great results. Very caring and professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Montgomery is an excellent Doctor! He scheduled me in quickly and was able to get me in for surgery quickly so I could feel better. I would recommend Dr. Montgomery to anyone looking for an OB.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
As long as you dont deal with Denise(the RN) it is a pleasant experience. She picks and chooses who she wants to be nice too. Everyone there is so nice and she sits there and dictates. Those poor girls cant do anything right in her eyes and she's not professional about it at all (Several times she...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Sorry you feel that way. He has proven an excellent doctor according to other reviews. Denise has worked for him almost 30 years and has not had any complaints against her before. Maybe someone was having a bad day.