Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD

Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 44 years old

The goals of my practice are to provide the highest-quality care and to exceed the needs and expectations of my patients. I treat each patient as I would a family member. You will receive personalized attention and a treatment plan will be tailored to your unique needs. I want to ensure that you understand your surgical procedure, the surgical options available to you, and the results that you will obtain.Read more

Dr. Michaels' Experience

See how Dr. Michaels' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Michaels

Dr. Michaels accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Michaels has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Michaels' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Michaels to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Michaels
Dr. Michaels' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (43)
in Riverdale, MD |
I had multiple procedures from my breasts down to my thighs and I couldn't be happier with the results! Dr. Michaels was able to help me pick the implant size that I envisioned for myself and would feel comfortable with in my lifestyle. He also seemed to be able to grasp my idea of beautiful because we don't all aspire to be rail thin. Dr. Michaels is a true artist, look no further! Thank you Dr. Michaels and team!
in Rockville, Md |
Dr Michaels always listens to what I would like done and then tells me how he will accomplish it! He never pushes extra treatments. He suggests that maybe next visit his suggestion would b something that I would like to try. He seems genuinely interested in my well being as well as my appearance!
in Falls Church, VA |
What a great find, 2 of my friends referred me, and all 3 of us have gone with Dr. Michaels. My scar is not visible and it is well hidden. The amount of time staff spends with you is beyond exceptional. I will refer any one who asks! TOP DOC!
in Baltimore, MD |
This practice is amazing. Leah is very helpful, personable and very responsive! Dr. Michaels is down to earth, easy to talk to and is genuinely interested in meeting his patient's needs. His bedside manner is amazing, and he is brilliant at what he does. I saw him for a revision and I'm in love with his work. Thanks, Dr. Michael!
in Chantilly, VA |
My experience with Dr. Michaels has been wonderful. I've had two very different procedures with him and am so happy with the results! Not only was he kind and compassionate to me but his skill as a surgeon is excellent. His staff was very professional and kind as well. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of his services. He exceeded my expectations and I will be forever grateful for the care I received. Thank you, Dr. Michaels and staff, for making my experience a positive on
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Are you Dr. Michaels?

Compare Dr. Michaels

Dr. Michaels' Care Philosophy

Dr. Michaels' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Michaels' Board Certifications

New York University Medical Ctr

Completed in 2000

Institute Of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, New York University Medical Center

Completed in 2008

Post Bariatric Body Contouring Fellowship, University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center

Completed in 2009

Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Michaels does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Michaels and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Facial Peel
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.