Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD

Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD 11404 Old Georgetown Rd Ste 206 North Bethesda, MD 20852 Get Directions

The goals of my practice are to provide the highest-quality care and to exceed the needs and expectations of my patients. I treat each patient as I would a family member. You will receive personalized attention and a treatment plan will be tailored to your unique needs. I want to ensure that you understand your surgical procedure, the surgical options available to you, and the results that you will obtain.

Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in North Bethesda, MD. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Michaels is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Suburban Hospital, Sibley Memorial Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.

Dr. Michaels' Experience

See how Dr. Michaels' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Michaels

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Michaels has admitting privileges.

Dr. Michaels' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Michaels to family and friends
Dr. Michaels' Performance
in LaPlata |
Great experience with Dr. Michaels & his professional & pleasant staff. I had breast reduction surgery. It went great! No more chronic neck, shoulder or back pain! Look nice and clothes fit well now. Holistic aspect to treatment which works great. I highly recommend Dr. Michaels!
in Bethesda MD |
Dr Michaels is a very professional and caring physician. He listens to patients and performs excellent work. His staff is very friendly, professional and accommodating. I highly recommend him. Robin
in Arlington, VA |
Dr. Joseph Michaels and his staff are excellent to work with. From the initial consultation, through surgery, and the follow up care, Dr. Michaels provided top notch service. He really took the time to get to know me. He listened to my concerns and understood my goals in the procedure. After a significant weight loss, I decided to have the excess skin removed. Dr. Michaels really hit the ball out of the park. I couldn't be more thrilled with the results!
in Riverdale, MD |
I had multiple procedures from my breasts down to my thighs and I couldn't be happier with the results! Dr. Michaels was able to help me pick the implant size that I envisioned for myself and would feel comfortable with in my lifestyle. He also seemed to be able to grasp my idea of beautiful because we don't all aspire to be rail thin. Dr. Michaels is a true artist, look no further! Thank you Dr. Michaels and team!
in Rockville, Md |
Dr Michaels always listens to what I would like done and then tells me how he will accomplish it! He never pushes extra treatments. He suggests that maybe next visit his suggestion would b something that I would like to try. He seems genuinely interested in my well being as well as my appearance!
in Falls Church, VA |
What a great find, 2 of my friends referred me, and all 3 of us have gone with Dr. Michaels. My scar is not visible and it is well hidden. The amount of time staff spends with you is beyond exceptional. I will refer any one who asks! TOP DOC!
in Baltimore, MD |
This practice is amazing. Leah is very helpful, personable and very responsive! Dr. Michaels is down to earth, easy to talk to and is genuinely interested in meeting his patient's needs. His bedside manner is amazing, and he is brilliant at what he does. I saw him for a revision and I'm in love with his work. Thanks, Dr. Michael!
in Chantilly, VA |
My experience with Dr. Michaels has been wonderful. I've had two very different procedures with him and am so happy with the results! Not only was he kind and compassionate to me but his skill as a surgeon is excellent. His staff was very professional and kind as well. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of his services. He exceeded my expectations and I will be forever grateful for the care I received. Thank you, Dr. Michaels and staff, for making my experience a positive on
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Are you Dr. Michaels?

Compare Dr. Michaels

}

Dr. Michaels' Care Philosophy

Dr. Michaels' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Alpha Omega Alpha, 1999

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Michaels' Board Certifications

New York University Medical Ctr

Completed in 2000

Institute Of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, New York University Medical Center

Completed in 2008

Post Bariatric Body Contouring Fellowship, University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center

Completed in 2009

Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Michaels does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Michaels and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Facial Peel
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Venous Sclerotherapy