Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Michaels

Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD

11404 Old Georgetown Rd Ste 206 North Bethesda, MD 20852

Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in North Bethesda, MD and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University in 1999 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Michaels accepts

Dr. Michaels accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Michaels' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Michaels treats this condition more than 12% of his peers

Dr. Michaels' conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Laxity
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Repair

The goals of my practice are to provide the highest-quality care and to exceed the needs and expectations of my patients. I treat each patient as I would a family member. You will receive personalized attention and a treatment plan will be tailored t...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2009
Post Bariatric Body Contouring Fellowship, University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
2008

Dr. Michaels?
Dr. Michaels' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Most skilled plastic surgeon on the planet and the sweetest man. A genuinely good human.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Dr Michaels is a Pro!, he did a procedure for me and I love the results. His staff is helpful and made the process very simple. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Michaels! I did a lot of research to find a plastic surgeon for liposuction and decided to go with him. I had lipo of upper and lower abdomen and flanks. This was one of the best decisions I have made. He takes the time to understand exactly what you want, tell you honestly what results to expect and most importantly does a great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
I have never met a doctor or staff who is as caring and attentive as Dr. Michaels and his office staff. Dr. Michaels made sure to answer all of my questions and concerns before my tummy tuck, breast lift with implants, and arm lift. Any questions that I have had so far post op he gets back to e almost immediately. My results are better than i even thought they could be. I live 4 hours away and would drive 10 more if I had to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
From consultation to post surgery appointments, my experience with Dr. Michaels and his office staff has been very professional, warm and positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Dr. Michaels and his entire staff are absolutely amazing. From the first time I walked into his office, everyone made me feel comfortable. Dr. Michaels answered all the questions I had about my procedure and took the time to explain what to expect after surgery. He's not only an amazing surgeon, but he is a caring doctor. He has a great bedside manor and an easy going personality. I look forward to my follow up appointments and can't wait for my next procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Hands down AMAZING! I am beyond thrilled with my results. All the effort I put in at the gym just wasn't showing through. I had lost the weight but after my children and weighing over 220lbs with each one my poor body was a hot mess. Dr Michaels made my body shine through and show off all my hard work underneath that I knew was there. Such wonderful welcoming staff and Dr Michaels who truly cares for each and everyone of his patients, I knew he was amazing but WOW! I love my new body! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Dr Michaels and staff are excellent. The service provided was exceptional. My expectations were surpassed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Dr. Michaels and his Staff are amazing! After about a 150lb weight loss I had a tummy and arm tuck done! Then went back and had breast implants done! Dr. Michaels and his staff made me feel soo comfortable and answered all of my questions and concerns that I had about all of the procedures that I have had done! They are truly the best in the business!!!! I would recommend Dr. Michaels to anyone and everyone!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Dr. Joseph Michaels is the most professional, competent, compassionate and dedicated surgeon. I'm extremely happy with the results, he was honest and realistic with the expectations. I absolute recommend him for any procedure! He is the best in the world!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
After losing 115 pounds naturally, I had a tummy tuck with liposuction and breast lift with fat transfer done by Dr. Michaels -- he has absolutely changed my life beyond words! Himself & his staff are so kind, caring and genuinely want their patients to be and feel their best. I'm so thankful I found him and highly recommend him to anyone, he's worth traveling for!!! Dr. Michaels, thank you for everything that you've done for me, forever grateful!!! xo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Michaels as I described what had been making me self-conscious and physically uncomfortable for the majority of my life. There was no judgement associated with anything I told him. He truly listened to my concerns and took time explain my options and set expectations. His genuine concerns for my metal and physical well-being continued the day of the operation and all the follow-up appoints. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Dr. Michaels and his staff are amazing. Professional, sensitive, supportive, efficient, clear, and honest. He is everything you want in a physician -- expert competence, transparent in expectations, and a really nice person. More than good bedside training, he is professional but also you feel comfortable. It is not an office that tries to find your flaws and projects. They listen and help you understand what is possible and best. I could not recommend them more highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Michaels. During my first appointment, I immediately knew that I had found the right doctor to perform my plastic surgery. He took plenty of time to explain the procedures that I would need to safely achieve the best results possible. He thoroughly and patiently answered all my questions and addressed my concerns so that I felt completely prepared and confident before my surgery. The results of my surgery far exceeded my expectations. I am thrilled with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Dr. Michaels is a superior surgeon. My experience from the initial consult to post surgery care was excellent. His staff is excellent and your needs are always met. I could not be happier with my results and am planning a second procedure in 2018. Stop searching for a surgeon and choose Dr. Michaels. You are guaranteed the best results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Dr. Michaels is the best! I have 10 years of experience, as a patient who gets fillers. I've never met a more precise, experienced, and knowledgeable Dr. Anyone looking to find the best Dr. For Botox and filler, Dr. Michaels is it! I have never been disappointed and neither have any of my friends! I get compliments all the time on how young I look!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
I am over the moon with my surgical results. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction after weight reduction surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Michaels. He was professional and realistic about the results I would have and it is even better. I am so glad he did my surgery. Will be using him for my next surgery. Two thumbs way up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Great experience with Dr. Michaels & his professional & pleasant staff. I had breast reduction surgery. It went great! No more chronic neck, shoulder or back pain! Look nice and clothes fit well now. Holistic aspect to treatment which works great. I highly recommend Dr. Michaels!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Dr Michaels is a very professional and caring physician. He listens to patients and performs excellent work. His staff is very friendly, professional and accommodating. I highly recommend him. Robin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Michaels, MD?
Dr. Joseph Michaels and his staff are excellent to work with. From the initial consultation, through surgery, and the follow up care, Dr. Michaels provided top notch service. He really took the time to get to know me. He listened to my concerns and understood my goals in the procedure. After a significant weight loss, I decided to have the excess skin removed. Dr. Michaels really hit the ball out of the park. I couldn't be more thrilled with the results!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Michaels?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Michaels treats patients.

Suburban Hospital