Dr. Joseph Magnant, MD

Dr. Joseph Magnant, MD

Phlebology  |

Joseph G. Magnant is a Surgeon - Vascular Surgery, Phlebologist (Vein Specialist) - General practicing in Fort Myers, FL PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION The Society for Vascular Surgery The American College of Phlebology The Southern Association for Vascular Surgery American College of Surgeons AWARDS & ACCOLADES B. S. Biology, Cum Laude 1981 Alpha Omega Alpha Medical School Honor Society 1984 I.A. Bigger Surgical Resident Teaching Award 1990 FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. We offer financing through Care Credit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most major insurances. Please contact the office to verify coverage. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM

Vein Specialists

1510 Royal Palm Square Blvd Ste 101

Fort Myers, FL 33919

• AARP
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA
  • Coventry Dental
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • HealthLink
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Magnant

Patient Testimonials

Everyone is extremely nice and friendly, spends time going over things. Great job by all.
Dr. Magnant with VeinSpecialists came highly recommended to me by another M.D. after assessing symptoms I have had with my lower extremities. From my initial consultation appointment through completion of my venous procedures, Dr. Magnant and his team have been professional, informative and compassionate. As a Registered Nurse, I have come to expect the level of expertise and care which I have received during my visits with Dr. Magnant. Not only does he provide the information and education necessary to make informed decisions, he delivers the treatments and followups in an unhurried and personal manner. I definitely was made to feel at ease and comfortable during and after my procedures. Kudos to Dr. Magnant and his exceptional team!
Dr. Magnant is professional, caring and knowledgeable. He is passionate about his job. He shows respect to his patients and his staff. He doesn't miss a beat.

Vein Specialists relies on state-of-the-art ultrasound evaluation to formulate a logical treatment plan. Drs. Magnant & Nero expertly perform endovenous ablations and microphlebectomies when necessary, in a spa-like outpatient facility utilizing expert and gentle techniques with the latest available equipment. This outpatient approach, with minimal oral sedation and generous local anesthesia, allows patients to avoid the risks of general or regional anesthesia, intravenous sedation, and other hospital-related inconveniences and ensures an efficient treatment and nearly painless recovery.

Dr. Magnant's Experience

Dr. Magnant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology

• General Surgery - Medical College of Virginia Hospitals in Richmond, Virginia
  • Vascular Surgery - Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Hanover, NH
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

• Portuguese

Dr. Magnant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Magnant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Magnant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Magnant to family and friends
Dr. Magnant's Performance
very professional and putting me at ease
Although I was anxious about the procedure Dr.Magnet put me totally at ease. he explained the whole procedure as he went along. His nurses in the OR were absolutely wonderful. I will be having my other leg done soon without any reservation. Overall a very good experience.
great person. very caring towards his patients.
Great guy...explains well. Feels alot of confidence in his diagnosis.
I am having alot pain in legs and she help explain why and what needs to be done
completely satisfied
nurse practitioner sharon great, friendly and informative
She was amazing and kind and knowledgeable.
great care and staff
Dr. Magnant explained my problem so that I could easily understand him. I appreciated him taking the time to answer all my questions.
I was seen by April. Informative and enjoyable experience.
I really appreciate the time Dr. Magnant took to clearly explain everything. I feel very comfortable that I'll be getting wonderful care as I progress through my care and procedures.
My experience was very positive. All staff members were informative and answered questions that I had about my veins. I would recommend this office to anyone concerned about their veins
clearly explained my condition, treatment plan and options
Everyone at your office is extremely pleasant, courteous and informative. A professional group of people, who you should be most proud of
All the staff are very nice and make you feel comfortable. would come back again.
Help office staff was very willing to listen and explain.
excellent
She is a Great educator! Enjoy the office people, and nurses.
They each took their time with me, explained everything thoroughly, and answered all my questions. Nadine especially worked with me to make an appointment that fit my schedule.
Got me back there right on time and was proficient at explaining what could be wrong!
The provider gave the best service that I have experienced since I have been having medical problems.
quality care caring staff would recommend to everyone
Very hopeful.
I feel very confident that I came to the right doctor for my vein problems.
very good and thourgh
saw april ARNP and it was good
Good ........ staff was very well informed and helpful. Dr was very good with explanations and surgery.
Visit with Dr. always goes well. Feedback, conversation, and questions asked and answered is handled in a very professional manner.
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Magnant's care.
saw nurse practitioner....so far good
Great experience at my first visit to this very professional office
excellent
very pleasant and favorable. better than I expected
listened well and compassionate
Patient, kind, knowledgeable, calming, encouraging, caring
Very good, made right decision to come here
Good expeerience with Dr Magnant
Everything was explained in a way that I could understand
Sharon was very attentive and professional. She definitely knows and understands what I'm experiencing. Everyone in this office is very friendly and professional.
to the .point
Very professional staff
They did a great job . I enjoyed the visit
I am a very satisfied patient!
overall experience was excellent
very pleasant and makes you feel comfortable.
Met with Sharon. She was very professional, thorough in her explanations of sclerotherapy procedure (pre and post). She answered all of my questions.
she was very special
everything was on time, i didn't need to wait very long and it was overall good
Always a good experience. Very confident in Dr. Magnant
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Magnant, MD?

Visit Dr. Magnant

Dr. Magnant accepts 26 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CHAMPVA
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
  • Coventry Dental
  • EmblemHealth
    GHI
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
  • HealthLink
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medica