Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD

Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Grand Prairie, TX. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

2950 W Camp Wisdom Rd

Grand Prairie, TX 75052

Learn about Dr. Lukaska

Dr. Lukaska's Experience

Dr. Lukaska's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Lukaska "My distinguishing characteristics include having a large and continually updated medical knowledge base, a natural caring attitude for the patient that cannot be taught, a motivation to be both a teacher to my patients and a mentor to my support staff and physician partners, and my own unique and intuitive approach to medical care supported by my on-going effects to know both my qualities and my flaws. I consider it essential to get to know my patients, to understand their goals and aspirations regarding their health, and then use that information to collaborate with them in determining a treatment plan for their improved health. I believe in providing my patients with the best and most up-to-date information regarding their health and medical problems, and then presenting, not demanding, the most appropriate treatment plan. My experience is that a treatment plan will not succeed unless the patient believes, buys into, that plan. Buying in requires a connection between the doctor and the patient, something that I have, over the course of time, developed a talent for."

• Adolescent Medicine

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Asthma in Adults
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atherosclerosis
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Cardiopulmonary Conditions

Internship Hospital | Completed
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
    Other Education | Completed 1977

Dr. Lukaska has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lukaska does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lukaska and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lukaska's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lukaska to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Lukaska's Performance
in Mansfield, TX |
Staff are friendly, but very money hungry. They insist I come in every 3 months for blood work (excessive). This would be fine if they did not make me set an appt. so they can charge an office visit. Monitoring my blood work only needs to consist of scheduled labs. These appts. are a waste of my time & money! They also charge for eye exams knowing my insurance won't cover it. All they did was have my son read lines - no Rx. Tried to dispute & they refused they to treat his illness until paid-$9!
in Grand Prairie, TX |
Brilliant and friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fantastic Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Rosemount, MN |
If I could leave 100 stars I would. He was my doctor here in the Minneapolis Minnesota area for many years. I was bummed out when he left. He is the best doctor & nicest, coolest guy I have ever had the pleaser of meeting. Joseph this from Big Sherman, the biker. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? lol look I added my own Stars. Hope all is well Doc!!!
in Desoto, TX |
Dr. Lukaska is a very friendly and understanding doctor and the only doctor I trust. He not only treats what issues I walk in with but in depth explains medication and why it will be most beneficial but also explains reasoning in everyday life why these problems are persistent and advises natural remedies as well to overcome the medication to where it may become no longer be needed and dependent on.
in Arlington, TX |
Just moved to Texas from out of state and had a horrible experience with my first attempt at finding a PCP - I was very anxious after that about finding a good doctor, Dr. Lukaska was fantastic and put my worries at ease. Warm, patient, understanding, and actually listened to what I had to say instead of just writing notes aloofly. Excellent doctor and friendly staff as well.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
Dr Lukaska and the staff at Questcare were friendly , professional, and efficient. Did not have a family phycician for several years and went to have a spot on my temple examined. Dr Lakaska diagnosed as a Basil Cell Carsonoma and performed a biopsy to confirmed. Later , he referred me to a Mohs Surgeon due to the size and location of the cancer. Would recomment Dr Lakaska and the staff to anyone needing a primary care doctor..
Dr. Lukaska is trustworthy, kind, and extremely knowledgable. He respects his patient's intelligence and listens. I've been in his care for many years and I trust him.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I moved so need to find new doctor since my doctor was far away from my new location. My searching (a long search) for a good family doctor has ended with Dr. Lukaska. He spent his time to take care of patients. On the regular annual checkup, he goes well over the routine check, provides description for my allergy without any extra charges!. The office follow-up is very well, too.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD?
Are you Dr. Lukaska?