Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 69

Dr. Lukaska

Arlington Primary Care Professional Limited Liability Company

2950 W Camp Wisdom Rd Ste 100 Grand Prairie, TX 75052

Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Grand Prairie, TX and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Minnesota Medical School medical school in 1977. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lukaska to book an appointment.

Dr. Lukaska's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lukaska

4.4

Dr. Lukaska?
What People Say About Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD
Staff are friendly, but very money hungry. They insist I come in every 3 months for blood work (excessive). This would be fine if they did not make me set an appt. so they can charge an office visit. Monitoring my blood work only needs to consist of scheduled labs. These appts. are a waste of my time & money! They also charge for eye exams knowing my insurance won't cover it. All they did was have my son read lines - no Rx. Tried to dispute & they refused they to treat his illness until paid-$9!
Shanetta in Mansfield, TX – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD?
Brilliant and friendly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fantastic Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tony in Grand Prairie, TX – May 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD?
If I could leave 100 stars I would. He was my doctor here in the Minneapolis Minnesota area for many years. I was bummed out when he left. He is the best doctor & nicest, coolest guy I have ever had the pleaser of meeting. Joseph this from Big Sherman, the biker. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? lol look I added my own Stars. Hope all is well Doc!!!
Sherman Perrault in Rosemount, MN – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD?
Dr. Lukaska is a very friendly and understanding doctor and the only doctor I trust. He not only treats what issues I walk in with but in depth explains medication and why it will be most beneficial but also explains reasoning in everyday life why these problems are persistent and advises natural remedies as well to overcome the medication to where it may become no longer be needed and dependent on.
Crystal in Desoto, TX – Aug 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD?
Just moved to Texas from out of state and had a horrible experience with my first attempt at finding a PCP - I was very anxious after that about finding a good doctor, Dr. Lukaska was fantastic and put my worries at ease. Warm, patient, understanding, and actually listened to what I had to say instead of just writing notes aloofly. Excellent doctor and friendly staff as well.
Evan K in Arlington, TX – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD?
Dr Lukaska and the staff at Questcare were friendly , professional, and efficient. Did not have a family phycician for several years and went to have a spot on my temple examined. Dr Lakaska diagnosed as a Basil Cell Carsonoma and performed a biopsy to confirmed. Later , he referred me to a Mohs Surgeon due to the size and location of the cancer. Would recomment Dr Lakaska and the staff to anyone needing a primary care doctor..
Lang in Grand Prairie, TX – Apr 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD?
Dr. Lukaska is trustworthy, kind, and extremely knowledgable. He respects his patient's intelligence and listens. I've been in his care for many years and I trust him.
Mar 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD?
I moved so need to find new doctor since my doctor was far away from my new location. My searching (a long search) for a good family doctor has ended with Dr. Lukaska. He spent his time to take care of patients. On the regular annual checkup, he goes well over the routine check, provides description for my allergy without any extra charges!. The office follow-up is very well, too.
Lan Hoang in Grand Prairie, TX – Mar 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joseph Lukaska, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lukaska?

My distinguishing characteristics include having a large and continually updated medical knowledge base, a natural caring attitude for the patient that cannot be taught, a motivation to be both a teacher to my patients and a mentor to my support staf...

• Geriatric Medicine

Hennepin County Medical Center
1977
University of Minnesota Medical School

More Information

• Does Dr. Lukaska communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lukaska communicates via email

• Does Dr. Lukaska offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lukaska offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Lukaska offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lukaska offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Lukaska have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lukaska has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Lukaska offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lukaska offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Lukaska offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Lukaska offers evening visits