Dr. Joseph Lopez, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Medfirst NE Primary Care 2130 NE Loop 410 Ste 325 San Antonio, TX 78217 Get Directions
Dr. Joseph Lopez, MD
Dr. Joseph Lopez, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital.

Dr. Lopez's Experience

See how Dr. Lopez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lopez

Dr. Lopez accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Lopez is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lopez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lopez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lopez to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Lopez's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lopez is straightforward and gets to the point, he is exactly what I need in a doctor.
in Schertz, TX |
Dr Lopez is an excellent dr. He takes your health and wellbeing as his top priority. His compassion and concern for his patients has always been very obvious in all the yrs I have gone to him. Hiram and all the staff at the clinic are top notch!!
in San Antonio, TX |
He is a professional and a gentleman. Attentive, concerned about my health, accurate an effective Very good and experienced Doctor!
in Universal City, TX |
Dr Joseph Lopez, MD, has been our family doctor for just over four years. My wife and I were lucky enough to sign on as patients shortly after we moved to the San Antonio area from Corpus Christi. We are both in our seventies and attribute our good health to his care. Over the years we have had a lot of doctors, but none have been as professional as Dr. Lopez. He is the most personable and easiest doctor to talk to we have ever had. He listens to what we say and genuinely cares.
San Antonio, TX |
Best provider!
Cibolo, TX |
Very thorough exam. Explained why he was prescribing the medication that he did. Told me what to look for if conditions didn't improve and return.
in Universal City, TX |
A very caring doctor and a nice man.
San Antonio, TX |
Excellent service was able to be seen right away for my ear pain. Front staff is very friendly and Hiram is very helpful. Dr. Lopez is amazing!
in San Antonio |
Dr Lopez is a great dr he is very knowledgeable and has been seeing me for 10 years. He has a great personality and will take care of your needs and we love him thank you so much for being a wonderful dr
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Joseph Lopez is a caring and competent doctor. His staff is friendly and professional as well. I can always communicate with him or his staff should an illness arise.
in SAN ANTONIO |
During my last visit with Dr. Lopez, I became very emotional explaining my youngest brother passed away in March. Hiram, the Nurse, as well as Dr. Lopez were very compassionate and supportive. I felt like a "Weenie" , but Dr. Lopez listened to me and allowed me to express my feelings. He told me if I couldn't be myself with my doctor, then who? I surprised myself by weeping, but felt better at the end of my visit. Love this office!?
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lopez was very kind, he was asking me exactly what I was experiencing, he also carefully examined me
Universal City, TX |
Very personable and easy to talk to. Takes time to listen and talk to you.
Schertz, TX |
Dr. Lopez is genuine. He is friendly, caring, he listens, he explains, he is an excellent choice as a primary care physician.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Joseph Lopez & his staff are THE most professionals in San Antonio TX ! Very hospitable front desk area, clean and organized waiting areas. Dr. Lopez & staff are very knowledgeable and accommodating to all needs. Highly recommend anyone for any issues to see Dr. Lopez! He doesn't treat you like a number, he treats you like family and that is so important with a trust. A++
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lopez is amazing he listens he very attentive to my needs and makes sure I am on the right track.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Lopez, MD?
Are you Dr. Lopez?

Compare Dr. Lopez

Dr. Lopez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Lopez has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lopez's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Lopez does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lopez and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

TX A & M UNIV SYS HSC COLL OF MED

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Lopez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lopez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lopez does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lopez and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.