Family Medicine  |
Dr. Joseph Lopez, MD
Dr. Joseph Lopez, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital.

2130 NE Loop 410 Ste 325

San Antonio, TX 78217

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Lopez

Dr. Lopez's Experience

Dr. Lopez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Tx a & M Univ Sys Hsc Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Lopez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lopez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lopez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lopez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lopez to family and friends
Dr. Lopez's Performance
in SCHERTZ TX |
I would recommend Dr. Lopez to anyone. He is very humble and kind. As a patient of Dr. Lopez for many years. I think he is highly qualified and allows patients to address their concerns and he will listen. He always finds the best solutions to you problems. He is a very kind hearted dr. and is great at what he does. Thank you Dr. Lopez for your great care.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lopez and staff is the most courteous medical office that I've been to. I received an appointment the following day. The nurse was very efficient. Dr. Lopez is a listener, gives expert advice, and makes sure all concerns and questions are answered.
in San Antonio, Texas |
Dr. Lopez is compassionate, professional and thorough, and so is his staff. I lost my doctor of 20 years and felt bereft. After this first visit, I am very pleased to have connected with him and would recommend him to friends and family.
in Converse, TX |
Dr. Lopez and his tech. Staff are the best. I really appreciate the care and kindness. I recommend Dr.Lopez to my family and friends. If you're looking for a doctor I recommend him highly. Thanks again for all you do. Lorna
in San Antonio Texas |
Always a pleasant experience when visiting Dr. Lopez's office. Everyone is very friendly.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lopez is officially my Physician forever! He has an amazing bedside manner that is professional yet personable. He is very thorough and is exactly what I've been praying about and looking for in a primary care physician.
San Antonio, TX |
Staff is efficient & professional.
San Antonio, TX |
Very knowledgeable and caring. A doctor who listens to his patients and cares.
in Cibolo Tx. |
Dr. Lopez was my Dr. for a good while but moved to a different clinic but did not practice for a few months. It took a few months to again find Dr. Lopez. There is only 2 reasons I would ever change Drs. (1) he runs me off lol (2) or quits practicing all together. I have only had 5 or 6 Drs. in 63 years and he is the best I have had, period.
San Antonio, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Lopez for years now. when he moved practices I had a hard time finding him and when I did I quickly switched doctors. Dr. Lopez is easy to talk with and he won't make feel you dumb. He answers questions so you can understand them. Both my wife and son have switched their doctors to start seeing Dr. Lopez.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lopez is very caring and dedicated to his profession. Always has a smile on his face and ready to listen to my health issues. I consider myself a fortunate patient to have him as my physician.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lopez is straightforward and gets to the point, he is exactly what I need in a doctor.
in Schertz, TX |
Dr Lopez is an excellent dr. He takes your health and wellbeing as his top priority. His compassion and concern for his patients has always been very obvious in all the yrs I have gone to him. Hiram and all the staff at the clinic are top notch!!
in San Antonio, TX |
He is a professional and a gentleman. Attentive, concerned about my health, accurate an effective Very good and experienced Doctor!
in Universal City, TX |
Dr Joseph Lopez, MD, has been our family doctor for just over four years. My wife and I were lucky enough to sign on as patients shortly after we moved to the San Antonio area from Corpus Christi. We are both in our seventies and attribute our good health to his care. Over the years we have had a lot of doctors, but none have been as professional as Dr. Lopez. He is the most personable and easiest doctor to talk to we have ever had. He listens to what we say and genuinely cares.
Best provider!
Cibolo, TX |
Very thorough exam. Explained why he was prescribing the medication that he did. Told me what to look for if conditions didn't improve and return.
in Universal City, TX |
A very caring doctor and a nice man.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Joseph Lopez is a caring and competent doctor. His staff is friendly and professional as well. I can always communicate with him or his staff should an illness arise.
in SAN ANTONIO |
During my last visit with Dr. Lopez, I became very emotional explaining my youngest brother passed away in March. Hiram, the Nurse, as well as Dr. Lopez were very compassionate and supportive. I felt like a "Weenie" , but Dr. Lopez listened to me and allowed me to express my feelings. He told me if I couldn't be myself with my doctor, then who? I surprised myself by weeping, but felt better at the end of my visit. Love this office!?
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lopez was very kind, he was asking me exactly what I was experiencing, he also carefully examined me
Universal City, TX |
Very personable and easy to talk to. Takes time to listen and talk to you.
Schertz, TX |
Dr. Lopez is genuine. He is friendly, caring, he listens, he explains, he is an excellent choice as a primary care physician.
Have you seen Dr. Joseph Lopez, MD?
Are you Dr. Lopez?